Forum › My Unrequited Love discussion

joined Feb 15, 2013

Wait...

What...?

Like...

What..?

Kuro, what the heck? Is she afraid of being burnt by Class-S or something?

And I thought she was a carefree girl, but turned out Kuro already is working on 3 girls at the same time. Real player there

last edited at Sep 10, 2017 3:09PM

The%20scientist%20edit
joined Mar 9, 2013

So wait they're actually dating? Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?

joined Jun 12, 2015

Kuro is fucking cruel.

__nagato_naka_souryuu_and_yamashiro_kantai_collection_drawn_by_nagomi_mokatitk__05ee9f9b82bc5bde98628ad3a6cc492e_cr
joined Dec 30, 2013

Well, even if i was with UtaxKuro team, i can't deny that Uta and Miyabi seems more suitable for each other, more perfectly. Well, old ships sunks, but new will born! I'm in team UtaxMiyabi right now.
Kuro is damn cruel woman. But it's suits her.

last edited at Sep 10, 2017 3:27PM

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

So many sunk ships.... the horizon is looking bleak haha

B25e08d9df956cc70b30a6cce4e9e9cb
joined Aug 27, 2013

I didn't quite get it but did Kuro had sex with that Konatsu? Why is she coming from a bath suddenly? So she cheated on Miyabi or not?

UranusAndNeptuneAreJustCousins
joined Sep 6, 2015

What the hell, Kuro is such a bitch! Talk about blindsiding me here, chapter! Weird thing is, I find her to be absolutely awesome now~

joined Mar 15, 2017

I didn't quite get it but did Kuro had sex with that Konatsu? Why is she coming from a bath suddenly? So she cheated on Miyabi or not?

I think she was just taking a bath while Uta sees Miyabi off, since it's that time of evening. Uta will come back shortly.

Arg
joined Jan 17, 2014

she just took a bath people, jesus christ.
you don't need to have sex to do that, you know.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

PolizPolice posted:

Not to mention they would've had to do it in like 5 minutes or even less considering the fact that she had time to take a shower after

joined Feb 23, 2016

Omg~ this is getting very interesting indee!(´Д` )

Your_hair_has_gotten_longer_by_folksneedheroes-d5l5v69
joined Apr 23, 2015

PolizPolice posted:

Not to mention they would've had to do it in like 5 minutes or even less considering the fact that she had time to take a shower after

Ahahaha! That's what I was going to say.

@ other comments. Wouldn't it make more sense to assume Kuro is just inexperienced and mistaken than call her a bitch? We see where she's at on the matter of love by the end of the chapter. Either way Kuro is more interesting than she already was. Who doesn't want to see her proven wrong? Her girlfriend has great taste to pick her btw.

For%20dyansty
joined Jan 11, 2016

Does anyone else think that Kuro-chan looks like Harley Quinn lmao

joined Feb 15, 2013

Calm down, stop jumping into conclusion yet, people.

Remember last chapter lots of people criticise Miyabi for being pushy and tried to push herself in between Kuro and Uta? Well, this chapter explained it perfectly.

I means if your girlfriend invite another one to sleepover. You do want to come along at least (not like she has many option, being a middle school girl).

Maybe Kuro also has a good reason for her decision. Maybe.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

risingstar3110 posted:

Calm down, stop jumping into conclusion yet, people.

Remember last chapter lots of people criticise Miyabi for being pushy and tried to push herself in between Kuro and Uta? Well, this chapter explained it perfectly.

I means if your girlfriend invite another one to sleepover. You do want to come along at least (not like she has many option, being a middle school girl).

Maybe Kuro also has a good reason for her decision. Maybe.

I think she just got fed up with her "girlfriend" being jealous in a relationship that wasn't strong enough to begin with "you're going to study with your friend? I WANT TO GO TOO!" and "you're goofing around with someone else? "STOP!" that's what I think, she should've been more clear and just decline at the start if she didn't feel like it, because agreeing to date and then be like "She will get tired eventually" is kind of a shitty thing to do~ I like Kuro, a lot! I I like her design, aura, character...But that was awful, still I really want to know how she gave up with love at such a young age, I guess now we'll see her unrequited love flashback.

La Aoi Beau Chico
Boy%20blue
joined Oct 9, 2016

I'm all here for the "surprise motherfucker" train that I have just jumped on. You are all welcome to climb aboard. I have scones, tea, and even lemon cake.

joined Feb 15, 2013

I think she just got fed up with her "girlfriend" being jealous in a relationship that wasn't strong enough to begin with "you're going to study with your friend? I WANT TO GO TOO!" and "you're goofing around with someone else? "STOP!" that's what I think, she should've been more clear and just decline at the start if she didn't feel like it, because agreeing to date and then be like "She will get tired eventually" is kind of a shitty thing to do~ I like Kuro, a lot! I I like her design, aura, character...But that was awful, still I really want to know how she gave up with love at such a young age, I guess now we'll see her unrequited love flashback.

What I don't understand is the whole "Ok, I will be your lover, but only when I like it". I means she is not calling Miyabi as 'just an acquaintance', but 'today/ at that moment, an acquaintance'. I means it is at least understandable if Kuro was just stringing and jumping between different girls. But clearly it was not the case.

My hazard guess is her mother was (one of) her father's mistress or something. And the above is her parents reasoning to continue their bizarre relationship. And it just warped Kuro's mind. Or something. Maybe that's why Uta's devoting love interested Kuro so much

I started to like Miyabi a fair bit now through. Mature and devoting kouhai with unrequited love. And a filthy rich twin-tailed cat-eyes loli with fragile heart needed to be cured. Sorry Uta, but I am on Miyabi x Kuro ship now

last edited at Sep 11, 2017 1:59AM

schuyguy Uploader
Imura%20ei%20music%20concert%20face
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

What I don't understand is the whole "Ok, I will be your lover, but only when I like it". I means she is not calling Miyabi as 'just an acquaintance', but 'today/ at that moment, an acquaintance'. I means it is at least understandable if Kuro was just stringing and jumping between different girls. But clearly it was not the case.

My hazard guess is her mother was (one of) her father's mistress or something. And the above is her parents reasoning to continue their bizarre relationship. And it just warped Kuro's mind. Or something. Maybe that's why Uta's devoting love interested Kuro so much

I started to like Miyabi a fair bit now through. Mature and devoting kouhai with unrequited love. And a filthy rich twin-tailed cat-eyes loli with fragile heart needed to be cured. Sorry Uta, but I am on Miyabi x Kuro ship now

That whole story you made up about her father's mistress seems a bit far-fetched. There's basically no reason to think that, and there are a million different other possible explanations that are more likely. Maybe she doesn't get along with her parents. Maybe her parents are divorced. Maybe she's uncertain about her feelings and masking that via an affectation of apathy. Or maybe there's no "reason" - she's cynical just because that's how she is.

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

ch 8, pg 23 "Kuroe" should be "Kuro"

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

ch 8, pg 23 "Kuroe" should be "Kuro"

I'm almost sure her full name is Kuroe and Uta cuts it to Kuro-chan ^^"

edit: look: https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/my_unrequited_love_ch03#16

last edited at Sep 11, 2017 3:25AM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I think jumping from ship to ship should be banneable

joined Feb 15, 2013

That whole story you made up about her father's mistress seems a bit far-fetched. There's basically no reason to think that, and there are a million different other possible explanations that are more likely. Maybe she doesn't get along with her parents. Maybe her parents are divorced. Maybe she's uncertain about her feelings and masking that via an affectation of apathy. Or maybe there's no "reason" - she's cynical just because that's how she is.

Or maybe her mother was (one of) her father's mistress and it warped her mind on romantic love...

Sorry but I don't like to get into argument over 'my fan theories are more likely than yours'. If you have a million other possible explanation, feel free to list it out. Who know, one may hit the mark in later chapter

last edited at Sep 11, 2017 4:52AM

Healing-punchiiiii
joined Jan 21, 2016

My Unrequited Love is a fitting title for a story with tons of sunken ships. Idk what I was expecting hahaha!

Thanks for the update Chaosteam <3

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Suddenly, lesbians everywhere.

Fb_img_1530309543728
joined Dec 9, 2015

Omg cyduo lol im die

To reply you must either login or sign up.