Forum › Posts by Oriko

Oriko
Image Comments 22 Nov 07:12
__nagato_naka_souryuu_and_yamashiro_kantai_collection_drawn_by_nagomi_mokatitk__05ee9f9b82bc5bde98628ad3a6cc492e_cr
joined Dec 30, 2013
Drwt1xfvaaekpdw-orig%20(1)

@YuriSensei
And ton of futa on her pixiv with these two, if i remember correctly.

last edited at Nov 22, 2018 7:13AM

Oriko
__nagato_naka_souryuu_and_yamashiro_kantai_collection_drawn_by_nagomi_mokatitk__05ee9f9b82bc5bde98628ad3a6cc492e_cr
joined Dec 30, 2013

Huh, I remember there being another one like this, with a ring girl coming out too and then she just starts living with mc or something instead. What was that called?

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/sadako_chan_and_gyaru_yankee_chan

joined Dec 30, 2013

Well, even if i was with UtaxKuro team, i can't deny that Uta and Miyabi seems more suitable for each other, more perfectly. Well, old ships sunks, but new will born! I'm in team UtaxMiyabi right now.
Kuro is damn cruel woman. But it's suits her.

last edited at Sep 10, 2017 3:27PM

joined Dec 30, 2013

Same here /\
Also, this "puff" from mother tail was so damn adorable! awwww

last edited at Aug 16, 2017 11:52PM

Oriko
Image Comments 26 Jul 11:00
joined Dec 30, 2013
61459366_p0

DarkLordofYuri, like Pola and Zara deathly feared of Queen Elizabeth? :D

Oriko
Image Comments 26 Jul 04:24
joined Dec 30, 2013
61459366_p0

DarkLordofYuri, cuz their both have a very similar design and participate in an some operations together, like battle agains HMS Hood in rheinubung operation. In that battle english sailors mix up Prinz Eugen with Bismark.

Oriko
Image Comments 29 May 03:45
joined Dec 30, 2013

Tamamusi is genius. Nuff said.

joined Dec 30, 2013

Damn, i love this series so much and i feel Uta's feelings. Hope she gets her happy ending.

Oriko
joined Dec 30, 2013

Alextasha, thank you so much for uploaded this beautiful treasure.

last edited at May 14, 2017 4:29PM

joined Dec 30, 2013

The One did another masterpiece. All heil Takano Saku!

Oriko
joined Dec 30, 2013

Yuki is totally my type. Silver hair? Long hair? Cat girl? Too moe. Nnngh. The art is really nice too. So shiny. Aaah, a beautiful yuri manga has appeared. Cat seductress-chan x Cat girl-chan is cute.

That!

joined Dec 30, 2013

Subtext with this name of title? This world not crazy enough already?

Oriko
joined Dec 30, 2013

oh one of my favorite artists doing an original series?? yes good I can't wait for more!!

I'm so damn agree with you!

joined Dec 30, 2013

That was awesome. HEMA and Yuri Hell YES!

joined Dec 30, 2013

Damn, my lovely Yotsuhara Furiko-sama returns! What a beautiful day. Thank you very much, The Zärtlichkeit du Yuri!

Oriko
joined Dec 30, 2013

Goddammit FINALY! Thanks, guys, for this beautiful thing!

Oriko
Syrupy Love discussion 15 Mar 22:37
joined Dec 30, 2013

Glad how it ends, even if ending was a rushed, somehow. It reminds me of Nana no Banana. Still, it's funny how they resolve all their problems - "screw all, let's just fuck and love each other!". ))

Oriko
joined Dec 30, 2013

40 page Mira doujin

that's cool i don't need to sleep anyway haha

Not only you ))

Sometimes i wonder if Mira just drawing her own sexual daily life and fantasies with her girlfriend in all of these doujins...

Oriko
Syrupy Love discussion 09 Mar 11:21
joined Dec 30, 2013

Oriko, Poliz,

If you grabbed a woman's behind on a subway and she did not speak up or try to get away, is it suddenly okay? Is it not sexual assault? Does it mean she actually wants it because she isn't showing any signs of not wanting it?

Of course not. This is rape and it's portrayed as such. Jun, a perfect stranger to her, is shown as a predator sexually assaulting a clearly unwilling partner. She lured Misaki into her home knowing Misaki would respond to information about Tsubasa. There is no alternative reading here; the meaning is very clear. Believe it or not, the face on page 113 and the words "stop it" on 114 do in fact mean Misaki is unwilling.

Unwilling partners often cannot and do not fight back. This is an established fact of reality you deny only to yourself. Any decent, modern court would try these cases as some form of sexual assault.

Just in case this was unclear to other readers.

And, this thread is starting to get pretty far off topic. As someone who knows what's coming next, I'd like to just rev up the hype train and remind you that the ride isn't over yet. There's definitely been a lot of Snidely Whiplash anticipatory hand rubbing and "mwahahas" on my part as I waited for the comments each chapter.

Hm, no? I don't say this is not a rape. If you talking about my point from Tsubasa's view, so i said it only from her point of view if i would be her. That's all. Otherwise it's absolutely a rape. Nothing less. And i don't see Misaki unwilling - she seems capable, just don't know what to do. That's all. And then i'm said about "she don't resis because of pleasure", i'm talking about her body and how Jun just stimulating her and because of that Misaki feels weak. I don't say that Misaki like that, no. I know she disgust and all, but she doing nothing against. Absolutely. That there the problem for me.

Because my low english, i figured my thoughts very bad, sorry.

last edited at Mar 9, 2017 12:04PM

Oriko
Syrupy Love discussion 09 Mar 06:59
joined Dec 30, 2013

Sometimes i don't understand - is this really so hard just to push fuckers off from yourself? Misaki, all what you need to did is just push this fucker off. But no, let's say "don't!!" and do nothing, like always. It's already just hillarious. Espesially when Jun don't use her strenght and just grope Misaki's boob's and lick them. What so hard just hit her and run? I don't want to think about Misaki like a slut, but this whole situation... for me it's like "ew, it gross, but let's fuck, dude!". What if Tsubasa don't interrupt their little fun? What if in future another fucker just grop Misaki's boobs? Would she resist when or like now not and let this shit happened? I feel so sorry about Tsubasa. Well, i just sit here and wait patiently.

P.S. And it's really funny, how hard Tsubasa resist against two guys and how Misaki did nothing against Jun. JUN! WTF with you, Misaki? You really looking forward to it, yeah? I know you did.))

I have to agree with you here, hard to call it rape when basically 0 resistance was found.
Tsubasa also did something like that to Misaki too, maybe she really is just kind of slutty.

Thanks for your reminding about first chapter, cuz even if the whole situation with sex scene there have some difference (Misaki clearly told that she don't mind and she like Tsubasa back), i want to pay attention one most significant moment - how Misaki turn her hand from Tsubasa. Some stranger grab her hand, drag somewhere and she even have no fear or worries - she just defend herself without hesitation and with a strong attitude. And what we see now? Some stranger want to fuck her and she don't fight back. And just look at her body - her legs, her hand don't lock, their absolutely free. Her expresion don't seems like she scared, most like she confused in the begining and in the end i pay attention to her last reaction then Tsubasa appeared - Misaki don't seems scared at all. Seriously, any victims seems like that? If i would be Tsubasa, my reaction on than moment would be like "these two absolutely have sex" and not "it's seems like a rape. yeah, definitely". Thats why i disagree with other readers here, even if i fully understand their point about "some people don't fight back", cuz Misaki's situation don't seems like that.

And sorry for my english, guys.

P.S. For me Misaki don't resist because of pleasure, when Jun tease her, not because of fear. Well, that's just my opinion. Not like i think i'm (only) right person here.

P.S.S. If this whole situation use for developing Misaki's attitude about about sex and how to resist and defend herself from someone, if she don't want something from them etc, It would be okay for me and i'm fully accept what happened here. Just look at her - she is very agreement with other people and accept what they do or say with easy. That's her problem.

last edited at Mar 9, 2017 7:16AM

Oriko
Syrupy Love discussion 08 Mar 21:39
joined Dec 30, 2013

P.S. And it's really funny, how hard Tsubasa resist against two guys and how Misaki did nothing against Jun. JUN! WTF with you, Misaki? You really looking forward to it, yeah? I know you did.))

people react to assault in different ways, dude. some people fight back and some people shut down. not sure if you're trolling but your post was extremely insensitive.

btw i really hope this drama resolves with Misaki telling Tsubasa that Jun tried to RAPE her and Tsubasa BELIEVES her. otherwise there's not much point in continuing to read this. If you don't believe your gf when she tells you she was assaulted, what the fuck is the point of a relationship?
This is kind of shaming to rape victims. Not everyone is going to have the same kind of reaction when being forced into something they don't want. The other girl is older and larger. And it's obvious her mental status isn't the kind that allows her to fight back at every instance. No, it's not silly that she doesn't push her off of her. She's young and scared.

Sorry. I'm just a very emotional person. Most of time i really hate this. What i want to say, it's not a "hit her, kick her, etc or you just a trash". I understand that some people don't have a strenght etc for a good resisting, but i speak about THIS situation. What i see here: 1) Misaki and Jun sit on the floor. Jun start raping Misaki. Misaki don't resist and don't try. Jun just groope her. 2) Now then both of them laying on bed. Jun starts liking Misaki's boobs and Misaki still do nothing. Absolutely NOTHIING. How they both turn up on bed? I don't think Jun that strong that she carry Misaki on bed, so, our heroine just do it herself. In that time Misaki just can run or push Jun. Or try to do this. Serioulsly, what she would do if some another random person just try to rape her? Even if this person a weak and small? Do nothing? I don't say that what she need it's succes in her resisting. I sayd that she need to try this at last. Maybe it's just me, but i never understand people, who don't try resist againt this type of situation. Jun don't use gun, knife or she threaten Misaki. So, why just don't try resist? It's better than do nothing. And i don't see so much fear from Misaki - she most like a "wtf? What's going on?". Just look at her face, espesially in the end - is this a face of frightened person?

Well, really sorry, if my post SO extremely insensitive. My "P.S." just was a harsh joke, sorry. Anyway, i hope too on good resolves of this drama, but my opinion about situation don't changes.

last edited at Mar 8, 2017 10:16PM

Oriko
Syrupy Love discussion 08 Mar 20:37
joined Dec 30, 2013

Sometimes i don't understand - is this really so hard just to push fuckers off from yourself? Misaki, all what you need to did is just push this fucker off. But no, let's say "don't!!" and do nothing, like always. It's already just hillarious. Espesially when Jun don't use her strenght and just grope Misaki's boob's and lick them. What so hard just hit her and run? I don't want to think about Misaki like a slut, but this whole situation... for me it's like "ew, it gross, but let's fuck, dude!". What if Tsubasa don't interrupt their little fun? What if in future another fucker just grop Misaki's boobs? Would she resist when or like now not and let this shit happened? I feel so sorry about Tsubasa. Well, i just sit here and wait patiently.

last edited at Mar 8, 2017 8:53PM

Oriko
Two Spirals discussion 04 Mar 23:42
joined Dec 30, 2013

Awwww HEEEEELL YIIIIS!~ Another master peace from Hattori Masahiko-sama and another beautiful day.

Oriko
Scandal discussion 04 Mar 17:54
joined Dec 30, 2013

Well, not my cup of tea, but i looking forward for this author. And, somehow, this name - Gotou Yuuki - seems so familiar for me...

what the hell? is she fucking retarded?

Yeah, she is. But Misaki don't deserve Nagisa, so i think it's okay in that way - Ayane just fucked her up for her mistake, hehehe.

last edited at Mar 4, 2017 5:55PM

Oriko
Image Comments 14 Feb 21:09
joined Dec 30, 2013
C4nvjayvmaa5ej4

It's a trap, Yuma!