Forum › Posts by La Aoi Beau Chico

Boy%20blue
joined Oct 9, 2016

Research to cancer is nice and all if you don't know much about Verilo ( a old relic name for intensive internal strengthening).

If I was more fluent or even did a better job of communicating to the translator of Ssamba's blog posts, I'd be certain I would of been able to help her. Whether slight or big, I had the resources to assist her and many people like her... Chemotherapy disgusts me, I lost too many family members from it, and it is still prescribed. Do you know the survival rate with chemo is less than 50%, 50% is already low, but less than that? I'll be damned. If you know family with cancer, or even yourself, feel free to check out willow bark and yew tree (yew tree is in chemo, but only a small decimal percentage prox. .035% - 1%). Yew and willow are natural herbs. Good diet along with it. If you need guidance feel free to message me at KACOXCLOTHING@GMAIL.COM

I am deeply saddened ssamba has left us, even more sad, you could feel the passion, the emotions, and of course the fluttering feelings from her work. She was expressive and a well rounded and likable person. You will be missed, eonnie.

last edited at Jun 13, 2018 1:40AM

La Aoi Beau Chico
Boy%20blue
joined Oct 9, 2016

From pure misunderstanding and sharing feelings to one another, then to explicit finger fucking. How romantic...

La Aoi Beau Chico
1 x ½ discussion 18 Apr 01:03
Boy%20blue
joined Oct 9, 2016

Let's be real, this won't turn to het, let's not be dramatic flamingos here. Personally I like Jun, he seems like a potential supporter for Asuka's love towards her mother. If anything, jealousy is in alot of manga, well, because it happens in real life. Only natural for the author to do something along this line to incorporate feelings you would experience in real life, if and ever you were in that situation. Truthfully speaking, it isn't a shame, and the story really... just, like... began, yea?

La Aoi Beau Chico
1 x ½ discussion 06 Apr 02:22
Boy%20blue
joined Oct 9, 2016

To be honest, this can be easily evaluated.

Mama ain't had dick or any sexy intimacy in a while, and is going afta the closest prey, ha daughter.

◘ To be continued...

La Aoi Beau Chico
Boy%20blue
joined Oct 9, 2016

The drawing of the vagina is scary in this one...

La Aoi Beau Chico
Boy%20blue
joined Oct 9, 2016

Not a big fan of age gap, but the way the author portrayed the characters, it almost felt like they were close to the same age...

La Aoi Beau Chico
Eve and Eve discussion 27 Mar 02:10
Boy%20blue
joined Oct 9, 2016

Psychological indeed, and I love me some brain fuck, literally! I feel like I can break this down simply...

• They bluntly disregarded the human body for the more abstract/concrete feelings of living or love, rather than the physical. Them becoming satellites was a big wtf for me haha, but they basically computers, however no heart attached, just mind(brain), if anyone caught that. So... yea and the ending about love will pass down, basically reincarnation of them... but i feel like the black haired girl is like a lil girl... but whatever, yea.
La Aoi Beau Chico
Boy%20blue
joined Oct 9, 2016

Tbh, I'm glad I didn't have to cuss outloud for this one, thought her friend was gonna reject her or sum. Now I sleep

La Aoi Beau Chico
Boy%20blue
joined Oct 9, 2016

Isn't really cheating, not from the dialogue. I think they were planning to be a thing, but since spy lady goes on dangerous missions and whatnot, they made a compromise. Kinda like waiting for someone to come back from war, and if no come back, at least you have someone to share the sympathy with I suppose. It's almost like a safety plan. Because if she not have man, and if spy lady die, she'd be really devastated and probably be hard to find someone maybe, since so heartbroken from spy lady dying (if she ever did).

La Aoi Beau Chico
Boy%20blue
joined Oct 9, 2016

Honestly, this was kind of scary... for me I just didn't like how she was so enthralled by the sea that she either drowned herself or got swept away by the sea... at first when they were crying, I was like maybe she went overseas or sum, but then mari was old.. and they were in school uniforms and hmmm yea..

last edited at Feb 11, 2018 1:54PM

La Aoi Beau Chico
1 x ½ discussion 31 Jan 01:34
Boy%20blue
joined Oct 9, 2016

I'm only taking a guess but that woman looks like she's related to Ayako. So perhaps her mother? And in turn, Asuka's grandma.

And Ayako said it was her fault Asuka had been feeling this way. So maybe she herself and her mother had that sort of relationship too.

Well that grandma sure looks young af....

La Aoi Beau Chico
Image Comments 24 Jan 01:16
Boy%20blue
joined Oct 9, 2016
Tumblr_neeuqay8qe1tghmz5o1_raw

There is no reason to give tact to every single person, great assumption to assume I have no tact, jolly good mate @cameron

La Aoi Beau Chico
Boy%20blue
joined Oct 9, 2016

She just got too hyped up, she expected too much, lol

La Aoi Beau Chico
Boy%20blue
joined Oct 9, 2016

My cabana mango banana just went down the drain...

La Aoi Beau Chico
Boy%20blue
joined Oct 9, 2016

How fucking gullible do you have to be to beg n apologize on all fours for a kiss!? Bish you better be treating me to a 4 course meal, some ice cream and late night sex for me to beg on all fours! Have some dignity, for fuck's sake mate!

La Aoi Beau Chico
Boy%20blue
joined Oct 9, 2016

Excuse me for being an realist (not apologizing), but I cannot grasp this story lol. I guess because I work at a floral shop myself, and have came across many times when pushed against someone on the train (New york baby) and sadly, if not on purpose by the other party, they try to maneuver themselves onto me. It isn't that pleasant... I mean yea, everyone day dreams, but this has go to be... lol. Enough about reality, but the art is good, so that's something good. Anyways don't reply to my comment, you'll just be wasting your time, like I am now :)

La Aoi Beau Chico
Image Comments 13 Jan 22:35
Boy%20blue
joined Oct 9, 2016

AkiraH Telamon, I don't understand why you people on this site get so easily hot tempered over an opinion? Yes people can have fictional things, but if I find something uncomfortable then I do so, if you found something uncomfortable you wouldn't hesitate to express your feeling,yes? No need to be absurd, it's quite childish.

last edited at Jan 13, 2018 10:35PM

La Aoi Beau Chico
Boy%20blue
joined Oct 9, 2016

Man people get riled up in these comments.. yasee what idealism does to you... yasee

La Aoi Beau Chico
Boy%20blue
joined Oct 9, 2016

A oneshot my ass? Could be a potential series, even tho it's a common one, the art is just so good, you'd forget the plot anyways!

La Aoi Beau Chico
Boy%20blue
joined Oct 9, 2016

Disfigurement? Blood? Yea no, guro isn't my tag either..

La Aoi Beau Chico
Image Comments 02 Jan 03:17
Boy%20blue
joined Oct 9, 2016
Dsyicrrumai4uoi-orig

it is year of dog, but the puppy is still a dog.. so

La Aoi Beau Chico
Image Comments 02 Jan 03:14
Boy%20blue
joined Oct 9, 2016

why is this even a ship!? this is a kid's show and incest is terribly unpleasant...

La Aoi Beau Chico
Blue Method discussion 29 Dec 23:27
Boy%20blue
joined Oct 9, 2016

Not really yuri, if we're talking about such topic, but still nice, nice to know the end results were satisfactory.

La Aoi Beau Chico
Blue Method discussion 29 Dec 23:27
Boy%20blue
joined Oct 9, 2016

Not really yuri, if we're talking about such topic, but still nice, nice to know the end results were satisfactory.

La Aoi Beau Chico
Boy%20blue
joined Oct 9, 2016

some kind of paradox, more beneath the surface than what meets the eye, some in-depth undercover deciphering..