Forum › Posts by Kurere

Kurere
For%20dyansty
joined Jan 11, 2016

I agree with vanilla salt, this is so full of cliches.

Kurere
For%20dyansty
joined Jan 11, 2016

Webtoon Us Right Now is about an already established couple in a long-term relationship. It starts with a bit of drama but then it's rom-com and slice of life :D

For%20dyansty
joined Jan 11, 2016

Came across GL webtoon Us Right Now that's about an already established couple in a long-term relationship. It starts with a bit of drama but then it's rom-com and slice of life :D

Kurere
Yuri Webtoons 22 Dec 21:03
For%20dyansty
joined Jan 11, 2016

GL webtoon Us Right Now. It's about an already established couple in a long-term relationship. it starts with a bit of drama, after that it's kinda rom-com and slice of life. Give it a try :D

For%20dyansty
joined Jan 11, 2016

lmao kaya-chan's right arm on the bottom left panel page 24 is hella long XD

For%20dyansty
joined Jan 11, 2016

@lord-of-roses holy shit when did jounouchi ever make that face lmao XD

For%20dyansty
joined Jan 11, 2016

Wait how come they jabe children if they are in love with each other?

Science babies? Perhaps....

It's mentioned in the story that they had gone through divorce and only started living together when the grandma passed away.

Kurere
For%20dyansty
joined Jan 11, 2016

Does anyone else think that Kuro-chan looks like Harley Quinn lmao

Kurere
Renai Kowai discussion 03 Jan 03:50
For%20dyansty
joined Jan 11, 2016

Kuzushiro draw this and this is not a yuri and even more this might be a het? Seriously?? Worst day ever, right after Minase-sensei leave us. Damn...

Minase Ruruu? what happened to her?

For%20dyansty
joined Jan 11, 2016

YAAAS Nadeshiko's point of view next chapter!!

For%20dyansty
joined Jan 11, 2016

YAAAS Nadeshiko's point of view next chapter!!

For%20dyansty
joined Jan 11, 2016

i swear the art style of the cover looks like Nakatani Nio's (author of 'Bloom Into You')

For%20dyansty
joined Jan 11, 2016

So I WANT this to have a triad ending but I'm expecting an inconclusive non-end where the status quo reigns.

I think it would end the same way the trio from Kindred Spirits ended, with Tsukasa and Washio together and Kotooka as the person who help them be together. It's way too obvious that its going that route tbh. The hints about Washio's first love wearing a lame takoyaki shirt, hints about Tsukasa looking like a little boy in her younger days and her taste for food in her apparel and the part about Kotooka being the only one who understand the feelings of both of her friends.

No, in the later chapters (the raws),it was shown that the takoyaki kid was a real guy lol, and he was the one who made Nadeshiko wears pigtails now.

For%20dyansty
joined Jan 11, 2016

Kotooka x Shiratori ship sails!!!

For%20dyansty
joined Jan 11, 2016

Friendship tag would be nice too c:

I love their friendship! (for now)

For%20dyansty
joined Jan 11, 2016

Washio said that she fell in love to a guy wearing Takoyaki shirts and i think the guy wearing Takoyaki shirts is Shiratori and she said she didn't want Takooka to know coz i think Washio actually realize or know that Takaooka is inlove with Shiratori. Right?? this is perfect

Dude, get the name right lol it's Kotooka

For%20dyansty
joined Jan 11, 2016

You know, stupid theory, but perhaps Tsukasa was that takoyaki shirt wearing "boy" that Washio fell in love with? Kotooka did mention that she looked a lot like a boy in the past... I don't think they even went to the same grade school, but, yeah, that's why this is a stupid theory.

Hey it's not a stupid theory it's a very manga-theory, I was wondering the same thing lol

Not only does it make sense from a Chekhov's Gun standpoint, that's definitely within the realm of possibility for someone with a pillow like http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/nanashi_no_asterism_ch02#13 .

I don't know... I was thinking the same thing, but look at this raw file http://www.ganganonline.com/viewer/player/viewer.html?tw=2&cid=SQEX_NANASHINXXXC0180_72 I am not good at Japanese but I think it says that the guy wearing takoyaki shirt is 2 years older than Washio.

last edited at Nov 7, 2016 3:32AM

For%20dyansty
joined Jan 11, 2016

What a nice thing to wake up to >//<

Kurere
For%20dyansty
joined Jan 11, 2016

Page 29........ look at Nanami's face... does she find out that someone was watching??