Forum › My Unrequited Love discussion

joined Jun 12, 2015

Oh, Chaosteam finally decided to upload their translation on dysnasty?

A story about dealing with unrequired love. I wonder how long it will take to end her suffering.

__io_euclase_and_rosetta_granblue_fantasy_drawn_by_takishima_asaka__1d4a58edaca73c7fce39685c5353a2f6_crop
joined Dec 30, 2014

Chaosteam doesn't care about uploading their releases on dynasty anymore? Could the first two chapters of Ashita kimi ni Aetara be uploaded then? Chapter 3 and 4 have been translated by other people.

last edited at May 28, 2017 12:55PM

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

I will upload this, citrus, NTR, Ashita kimi ni au, Tachibana kan to lie BUT not all in the same time xD patience. There is a lot of chapters xD

Perfect_human
joined Jan 16, 2017

i'm a sucker for these types of stories. give me more of that drama goodness. also like the age gap, even if it's a little less drastic than others

hope the friend has SECRET FEELINGS. also hope she was awake during that kiss. fuck it, hope the brother is a cross-dressing lesbian. BRING OUT ALL THE TROPES

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

Funny, I was already on this authors page, and then, I reloaded it and saw this.

Cs4_cover
joined Jul 13, 2015

Based ChaoTeam, the heroes what /u/ need but don't deserve ;)

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

There were apparently more chapters posted before this one but I didn't see them initially. How come?

last edited at May 28, 2017 1:04PM

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

There were apparently more chapters posted before this but I didn't see them before. How come?

Release date - I changed it to actual CHteam release date on FB. I kept chapter 6 with today's so people could see it on the top of the page. With next update I will change it to "real" release date (so May 13th or sth like that).

Kinchan%20drawing%20maru%20%20dfhgsdhfsdhgsdf%20i%20lov%20e
joined Dec 21, 2015

i'm a sucker for these types of stories. give me more of that drama goodness. also like the age gap, even if it's a little less drastic than others

hope the friend has SECRET FEELINGS. also hope she was awake during that kiss. fuck it, hope the brother is a cross-dressing lesbian. BRING OUT ALL THE TROPES

I agree-If its tmnr, I'm fine with anything! Bring it ON! I'm so ready for this series to hurt me

last edited at May 28, 2017 1:21PM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

"Step-sister" in the description is wrong, that's a word for when parents who already have children marry. This should be "sister-in-law".

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

"Step-sister" in the description is wrong, that's a word for when parents who already have children marry. This should be "sister-in-law".

corrected (took description from baka...)

SeifukuGirls
Keepallyourgifsinabasket
joined Aug 17, 2013

Hooray, Chaosteam arrives! Now I can finally do away with the only reason I had to ever give a shit about Facebook.

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

This is gold.

joined May 1, 2013

Oh well, hello, old friend Mr. "Statutory rape and gayness are just the same thing really, just two different ways of being unorthodox!" I didn't miss you.

On another note, rooting for Kuro to be the real final love interest, here.

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Really nice start but I can't help to dread the upcoming drama.

joined Dec 19, 2016

So I can see either of these happening:

The sister in law will realizes her love for the main girl and leave her brother for the main girl in the end. Happy Ending.

or

This will be a dreadful experience throughout, the sister in law at some point will use the main girl, she then will stay with the brother, and the main girl will have to move on. Maybe getting with that other girl. Bittersweet Ending.

I'd like to see the first one happen. Even though this is called My Unrequited Love, it doesn't mean that it won't become requited.

Rsz_1arb9bvm
joined Jul 31, 2015

So why decide to upload your stuff onto dynasty now? Also thanks for all the releases.

schuyguy Uploader
Imura%20ei%20music%20concert%20face
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

Oh well, hello, old friend Mr. "Statutory rape and gayness are just the same thing really, just two different ways of being unorthodox!" I didn't miss you.

I don't think that's a message implied in this story. It's pretty clear that her unfortunate circumstance results mainly from the fact that she's in love with her brother's wife. The main character could be swapped out with a boy, and so far the plot would progress pretty much the same way (I'm sure I've seen some story with a plot along those lines before). She could be 18 or 20 or whatever age and her fundamental problem would still be pretty much the same.

The author isn't saying that being gay is equivalent to being a teenager in love with an adult, or that either of those things is equivalent to being a person in love with a sibling's spouse. Those are simply three aspects of the main character's love.

last edited at May 28, 2017 2:25PM

Qndkfwtexmw51%20-%20kopie
joined May 20, 2014

I'd like to see the first one happen. Even though this is called My Unrequited Love, it doesn't mean that it won't become requited.

It's not really called My Unrequited Love, the Engrish title is "Secret Crush on My Sister".

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

"Secret Crush on My Sister"

It's sub-title

1st version of title translation was "This Love That Won't Reach" (even google translate says "Even if it does not stall you" so I think unrequited love sounds pretty accurate)

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

It is bad that I like this so much, because there's more drama coming right? I'm not good with that T-T
But I like the serious friend, she's cool and small and cute... And I don't like her in the "I hope she ends with the mc as love interest", I like her for me!

last edited at May 28, 2017 2:49PM

Screenshot%20(1097)
joined Apr 23, 2016

so she was involved with a teacher and the STUDENT gets a year suspension? like in what universe is statutory rape something punish the victim for, especially with an entire year suspension. i'm sure the teacher got off worse but why would you even bother punishing the student?

edit: also, to slam in my own two cents, i hope she ends up with the small cute friend. it's a big stretch but they just look so cute together and i honestly don't want kaoru to leave the older brother. like i feel like that marriage can really work. and i want that girl who's one year older than uta to be a recurring character. i relate a lot to her

last edited at May 28, 2017 3:01PM

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

gamagoori posted:

so she was involved with a teacher and the STUDENT gets a year suspension? like in what universe is statutory rape something punish the victim for, especially with an entire year suspension. i'm sure the teacher got off worse but why would you even bother punishing the student

Where it says she was the victim? From the way she speaks about it it gives impression she was the one to flirt and seduce teacher. Also calling it statutory rape when most likely both sides, especially underage one, was ok with it and possibly the one that initiated it, sounds really off to me.

edit: also, to slam in my own two cents, i hope she ends up with the small cute friend. it's a big stretch but they just look so cute together and i honestly don't want kaoru to leave the older brother. like i feel like that marriage can really work. and i want that girl who's one year older than uta to be a recurring character. i relate a lot to her

It feels pretty certain that Kaoru has no feelings toward Uta and won't develop any. So far she treats her as close family she wants to be close with, but definitely not as potential love interest.

last edited at May 28, 2017 3:10PM

Lifecharacter
Canaan2
joined May 9, 2013

gamagoori posted:

so she was involved with a teacher and the STUDENT gets a year suspension? like in what universe is statutory rape something punish the victim for, especially with an entire year suspension. i'm sure the teacher got off worse but why would you even bother punishing the student

Where it says she was the victim? From the way she speaks about it it gives impression she was the one to flirt and seduce teacher. Also calling it statutory rape when most likely both sides, especially underage one, was ok with it and possibly the one that initiated it, sounds really off to me.

Unless she forced herself on the teacher, she is the victim. And, unless the teacher was within a certain age range (unlikely), having sex with a child is inherently sexual assault because a child cannot give consent. And no, "being seduced" is not a defense; if you're an adult you're supposed to be capable of withstanding the seduction of children.

Qndkfwtexmw51%20-%20kopie
joined May 20, 2014

"Secret Crush on My Sister"

It's sub-title

1st version of title translation was "This Love That Won't Reach" (even google translate says "Even if it does not stall you" so I think unrequited love sounds pretty accurate)

I'd rather go for "Even if this love doesn't reach you" to be honest but I don't want to start a fight so whatever.

To reply you must either login or sign up.