Forum › Posts by lt.tibbles

The%20scientist%20edit
joined Mar 9, 2013

I think I am so extremely out of the loop with idol stuff (I just do not get it), but why is having a single photograph of yourself dangerous to your previous coworkers??? Like yeah it's privacy invading and PERSONALLY dangerous and violating, but why the hell would that effect anyone else but her???

It's because she was seen with her former group mates that it puts scrutiny on the group and their activities. Rumor mills are gonna rumor mill and rabid fans have a tendency to blow things out of proportion. Especially at a time when they're trying to move on out from under the shadow of her departure from the group.

last edited at Apr 11, 2024 2:19AM

The%20scientist%20edit
joined Mar 9, 2013

SENPAI LETS FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

The%20scientist%20edit
joined Mar 9, 2013

I punched my floor when I saw the upload.

It's good to see this back, thanks for the translation.

lt.tibbles
Love Bullet discussion 02 Mar 04:52
The%20scientist%20edit
joined Mar 9, 2013

Man, I do really love this manga. At least what little of it we've gotten so far.

Anyways... speculation right? Some people think that Aki popping up so soon doesn't feel right. That it should be something reserved for a finale or further down the line at least and that, because of this, the bullet isn't going to work.

Personally? I think the bullet is gonna work, I also don't think Aki is anywhere near prepared for the realization that she's fallen in love (with cupid assistance) again.

I think it might she have a breakdown because of it and force a redux further the down the line. Suitably angsty I think.

lt.tibbles
The%20scientist%20edit
joined Mar 9, 2013

at this point I'm just waiting for new developments. I'm not even sure what can I expect.

The new character, the lady who helped Aya when she fainted and later helped her get a job, is most certainly going to play a big role. I think she has taken a liking to Aya. She may be just what Aya needs in her life, something refreshing and new — someone who will look at her as a 21-year-old and treat her as an equal, not as a child who needs protecting.

Aya is a child. She is only an adult on paper.

To expand on this. Aya is displaced out of time, she is a literal child but just as pressing is that, even with Koto and Erika by her side she doesn't fit in. Her closest friends are separated from her by several years, we saw during her job hunt that she had no answer when they ask why she doesn't have a work history or why her education stops at middle school.

Aya's situation is super scuffed and unless they can throw her into the past the gap will remain and I'm not sure how easily it'll be to reconcile.

All of this aside... god Erika deserves the world like come the fuck on.

lt.tibbles
Love Bullet discussion 19 Jan 19:53
The%20scientist%20edit
joined Mar 9, 2013

If they mutually liked each other then how did she become a cupid? I thought only people who had never gotten to experience love were chosen right?

Koharu never actually comes to the conclusion that she was in love with Aki, what she did realize was that she wanted to fall in love but hadn't. Which by my understanding is the more important pre-requisite to becoming a cupid.

lt.tibbles
Love Bullet discussion 19 Jan 13:51
The%20scientist%20edit
joined Mar 9, 2013

Man... carrying a torch all this time for her dead girl. Aki you are a real one.

The%20scientist%20edit
joined Mar 9, 2013

Ah, that explains the "Just Monika"-esque picture of Arare that got posted.

lt.tibbles
The%20scientist%20edit
joined Mar 9, 2013

I had enough gaps in my busy schedule to edit chapters this week. (And this chapter is exciting enough to give me motivation to work on it.)
The horrible truth is that it's translated up to ch.47 I just need to edit all those translations.

Times are hard indeed...

Please take care of yourself and thanks for the chapters as always.

lt.tibbles
The%20scientist%20edit
joined Mar 9, 2013

Two chapters in as many days!?

Is that allowed?

lt.tibbles
The%20scientist%20edit
joined Mar 9, 2013

The one who decides who gets the sword is the god, Sylph. So far the sword had always been inherited by people from the royal family, but this time the god picked a nun instead of the queen. I hope we get a proper answer as to why. Did Natalia lack some qualification? I want to know.

I don't think that's it. The exact phrasing Sara used in chapter 1 was "The real sword is here rooted in me" and not something like "I had been granted the sword" or similar. If I had to guess it's a ploy by Slyph to give Natalia someone she can rely on and keep by her side.

This is only a guess of course, but if it's correct it's definitely working.

The%20scientist%20edit
joined Mar 9, 2013

Oh boy, Murasakino is back. How are we getting wrecked this time?

The%20scientist%20edit
joined Mar 9, 2013

Oh, these maids are about to get sick and mother and daughter are gonna have to nurse them back to health.

Together perhaps?

The%20scientist%20edit
joined Mar 9, 2013

Given that the studio's only major work is a currently airing boring flat looking fantasy school series. I have not watched it but the trailer I watched is uh... not interesting.

I worry.

last edited at Jan 21, 2023 4:19AM

The%20scientist%20edit
joined Mar 9, 2013

Mmmm...

Pain.

The%20scientist%20edit
joined Mar 9, 2013

Thanks for all the years of hard work, White Garden.

Sad to see this come to end but it was a good ending I think.

lt.tibbles
School Zone discussion 30 Aug 17:32
The%20scientist%20edit
joined Mar 9, 2013

Yo that plot twist.

lt.tibbles
The%20scientist%20edit
joined Mar 9, 2013

I... don't think I get this friend

Wasn't there a moment earlier where they mentioned that Yurika had crushed on Himawari, but Himawari rejected her? She seems to be VERY into her here. I dunno maybe I'm reading it wrong? Maybe the implication is Himawari rejected her for other reasons, or maybe the implication is that she's just pissed because someone else is getting that crush-energy now and she liked being the center of attention but didn't want to actually date?? Curious how that'll turn out.

It was last chapter in fact: https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/subtraction_tautology_ch30#11

On a reread it doesn't sound like she rejected her at all, now while it could be translation but the word choice sounds like Himawari never answered her feelings in the first place. Maybe she was still trying to figure out her own feelings for Yurika and I do think she cares a lot about her well-being but in the end all she did was hurt the both of them.

lt.tibbles
The%20scientist%20edit
joined Mar 9, 2013

Don't know if this has been suggested already but:

I don't suppose we can get letter index navigation in addition to page numbers on all the directory pages? While its not exactly the biggest problem in the world some of those directory categories are quite large and difficult to navigate if you can't use the search bar to find exactly what you're looking for.

The%20scientist%20edit
joined Mar 9, 2013

You can't just open like that. Goddamn.

Still, was cute.

The%20scientist%20edit
joined Mar 9, 2013

This can't possibly not hurt.

lt.tibbles
The%20scientist%20edit
joined Mar 9, 2013

Uda-chan withdraws coolly.

The%20scientist%20edit
joined Mar 9, 2013

I think Shiori might not actually want to eat Hinako, and is actually in love with her. It's all just a ruse to get close to her and try and help her.

"I want to kill you" usually is a poor ruse for getting close to people...

To be fair, when the person in question is full on "I have a suicidal death wish" it might not be the worst idea to be "I'm going to be the one that kills you, but not yet, only when I've decided you're worth killing." Gives them a reason to let you stick around.

lt.tibbles
School Zone discussion 10 May 11:18
The%20scientist%20edit
joined Mar 9, 2013

Tsubaki...is she finally realizing what I think she is? The purple arrow from the relationship chart towards Utsugi is making more sense. I honestly can't wait for more chapters on this saga.

I don't suppose this relationship chart exists translated does it?

There's one on page 81 of this comment thread just scroll down. It's very interesting.

Ah, I seemed to have missed that, many thanks.

lt.tibbles
School Zone discussion 07 May 08:56
The%20scientist%20edit
joined Mar 9, 2013

Tsubaki...is she finally realizing what I think she is? The purple arrow from the relationship chart towards Utsugi is making more sense. I honestly can't wait for more chapters on this saga.

I don't suppose this relationship chart exists translated does it?