Forum › Now Loading…! discussion

Thumbs
joined Apr 16, 2012

Good end of a great manga.!!!

FriedBreadfast
Weh
joined Nov 20, 2016

Roller coaster tycoon yesssss... so many memories.

59453ac1563a3102b9b5731298ad55a7
joined Aug 31, 2014

of course the other had to butt in, but at least it all worked out in the end, pretty cute ending but i still want more of their couple cuteness, theres an extra right?

Tumblr_mqinmkbx2d1rryr50o1_1280
joined Jun 11, 2013

Not only tech jobs pull allnighters. With christmas butchers and bakers pull all nighters as well. From 8:30am till 5am the next morning. but with a great team time goes by really fast and you just have fun making all the orders :p

Arg
joined Jan 17, 2014

"dark souls of theme parks"
please tell me this is just being extremely liberal on the translation
was a nice read besides that though.

joined Aug 6, 2015

Sad to see this end, but at least it went out on a high note.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I don't know who's more assertive and cool.
Good read... Good read indeed.

This
joined Jan 17, 2017

The Roooooller Coaster

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

The main series is over already, huh? It was pretty short, but I really did like how calm and relaxed the whole thing was - no messy drama or complications. Besides the tooth-rotting sweetness that was the ending, I think my favorite part of the chapter was https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/now_loading_ch05#18, seeing as they both got jealous of her clinginess (sorry, I can't for the life of me remember their names).

Looking forward to the extra 4koma. Thanks to Sexy Akiba Detectives for a great job on a great series.

The Roooooller Coaster

of loooo~oooove

last edited at Apr 18, 2017 10:32PM

Ss%20(2013-06-03%20at%2007.40.38)
joined Aug 23, 2014

Damn, that's it?

Wish it was longer...

Still, great read.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

'Twas cute. Light fare, but it's nice to have a snack now and then I guess.

Would have liked to see something longer that got more into the characters, and maybe their relationship after, but whaddayagonnado?

Prprcharlotte_8
joined Apr 1, 2013

That was a nice story :3
But I wish the author had developped more things with the others characters as well...

Happy%20face
joined Oct 12, 2016

Shame its over. I always looked forward to this one, regardless of its flaws. And even though the ending was a tad underwhelming, I'm going to enjoy snacking on those sweet extra 4komas.

joined Oct 13, 2015

I can't see anything except ugly hands.

joined Jun 1, 2016

Wait it's over. It could've been a lot longer. Still a nice read

TheObsoleteMan
Recettehate_zpsebd03302
joined Jun 20, 2014

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/now_loading_ch05#16

"Why even bother. You're not good at this."

Put that on my fucking gravestone.

Smk_compress
joined Jan 16, 2017

Absolutely wonderful way to end it, would've liked it to go longer, but it closes out nicely~

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

"dark souls of theme parks"
please tell me this is just being extremely liberal on the translation
was a nice read besides that though.

A theme park full of slippery edges over 100 m drops and mindless, respawning animatronics out to kill the visitors sounds like a great business idea.

Madame_Firenze
76047650-352-k633682
joined Jul 17, 2015

I see a lot of people complaining about the length of this series, but personally I far prefer a concise story with a satisfying conclusion to the innumerable manga which drag on forever and don't pay off. This isn't an extraordinary manga, but it does defeat a lot of the fatal tropes of yuri by having an explicit, straightforward leadup and confession without an inordinate amount of unnecessary drama. And for that, I think it deserves praise.

joined Feb 18, 2015

I love that they don't dither around about it more than necessary. They have their awkward moments, but they go out on their date and go for it! Love it! It is short, but sweet. I wouldn't mind seeing more about the whole group, though!

Rsz_tumblr_n3y1mps9e11tr1hgao1_1280
joined Mar 16, 2017

Wait what, this is the end? ACK! I had no idea this was the last chapter to it. I wanted more... But I got a happy ending so I can't really complain to much, the lack of excessive drama was truly refreshing. :D

without an inordinate amount of unnecessary drama. And for that, I think it deserves praise.

You can say that again, such a nice thing.

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

So, it's "Ongoing" for the Yonkoma? It really feels like it's breaking off mid-chapter.

Your_hair_has_gotten_longer_by_folksneedheroes-d5l5v69
joined Apr 23, 2015

Really nice! Have pretty much nothing in the way of complaints.

joined Jun 12, 2015

And the end. Nice but way too short. Waisted potential.

Sulk
joined Jul 19, 2015

It was alright, it probably wouldn't keep me interested for much longer, but at the same time I'm disappointed at the lack of Gothic Lolita screentime, really wish we got more of her.

To reply you must either login or sign up.