Forum › Posts by haylE15

haylE15
Prprcharlotte_8
joined Apr 1, 2013

It didn't take long for a third wheel to show up...hope it doesn't become too anoying because this serie is too cute for that.

Prprcharlotte_8
joined Apr 1, 2013

The vow where they just swear they will keep being best friends forever as a married couple and not change anything from their life....back to chapter 1. Honestly this could be read in a loop almost.

haylE15
Prprcharlotte_8
joined Apr 1, 2013

First time I think the one shot was enough and better and we didn't need a long version...

haylE15
Usami Miki discussion 09 Feb 02:25
Prprcharlotte_8
joined Apr 1, 2013
Prprcharlotte_8
joined Apr 1, 2013

Nice change to have proper ace yuri couple. For me they really developped well and I am glad they had a proper confession and all before it ended. But I will definitely miss them and wish I could see a bit of everyday life after.

Prprcharlotte_8
joined Apr 1, 2013

Glad we get some progress in that chapter!
That aside, that vocabulary felt so forced it made the whole chapter annoying to read to be honest... a change of translator maybe?

haylE15
Prprcharlotte_8
joined Apr 1, 2013

Chapter 10 and 11 are not in the right order. Same for the bonus 6.5.
I came to really like this story even if the beginning felt weird xD

Prprcharlotte_8
joined Apr 1, 2013

Maybe there is a group of fans or haters who wanna reproduce what happened in the manga... Seeing how Aiko is I can clearly see more people getting that into it and starting crazy acts. I don't see real supernatural elements for now...

haylE15
Prprcharlotte_8
joined Apr 1, 2013

A really meh chapter... I mostly feel like nothing interesting happened, and I didn't like that out of nowhere the sex scene never happened and they redo it here. It feels like the mangaka had to make a chapter in a hurry, and I would much prefer waiting more to get something as good as the other chapters.

Prprcharlotte_8
joined Apr 1, 2013

How does she get dressed and all though...

Prprcharlotte_8
joined Apr 1, 2013

I am hoping they avoid the threesome but I feel like I won't be lucky with that setting.

haylE15
SHY discussion 24 Aug 19:19
Prprcharlotte_8
joined Apr 1, 2013

Please don't let her become just one of the person she will save in the story. Like that one that seems important but the she saves her and we never see her again... I wish badly for yuri or at least for her to stay around so we can have subtext.

haylE15
Prprcharlotte_8
joined Apr 1, 2013

A bit meh to see twice the same in two chapters...I wish they both had their pleasure time not just always only one.

haylE15
Ipheion discussion 20 Aug 05:04
Prprcharlotte_8
joined Apr 1, 2013

This makes a bit more sense after reading Berry Garden actually.

haylE15
Prprcharlotte_8
joined Apr 1, 2013

A Blue and Orange bird...
Kanade! :'(

Yes Orange is Kanade not Maria u.u

haylE15
SHY discussion 18 Aug 05:24
Prprcharlotte_8
joined Apr 1, 2013

My first though was "oh another superhero story like there is so many...not sure I wanna read it" but I decided otherwise and I am glad! That was a good first chapter honestly. I don't know if we'll have any yuri in this but I will keep reading.

Prprcharlotte_8
joined Apr 1, 2013

I never pictured them together before but I admit I really like this one :o

haylE15
Prprcharlotte_8
joined Apr 1, 2013

I saw that some of this author one shot (8 of them) are listed under another volume of unconnected story like Maiden's cake. I won't post the myanimelist link here in case it's a problem but the name is Suzuran Techou.

Prprcharlotte_8
joined Apr 1, 2013

I guess love does make you blind...

haylE15
Sweet Gap discussion 10 Jan 21:08
Prprcharlotte_8
joined Apr 1, 2013

I am okay with this story if it goes through all the cliché like some kind of parody.... but if not it's way too rushed and messy.

haylE15
Lily Marble discussion 20 Nov 17:36
Prprcharlotte_8
joined Apr 1, 2013

Gold mother right there. Bet she totally knows her daughter plays for both teams xd love this couple!

I would say that Aya’s life is complicated because she probably doesn’t play for both teams. At least until we get a confirmation either way, the Bisexual tag certainly applies to several characters here but for Aya...? Not sure.

Indeed... it was never said if she married a man because of feelings or to please her parents and/or try to stay close to "social norms". So we can't say she is bi yet, we'll need some kind of confirmation on her part.

Prprcharlotte_8
joined Apr 1, 2013

It was a bit bland honestly... that's a shame I usually am easy to please with those kind of story.

Prprcharlotte_8
joined Apr 1, 2013

I searched and found out it was finished with 8 chapters but it's waiting to be translated.

haylE15
Testify discussion 22 Sep 16:43
Prprcharlotte_8
joined Apr 1, 2013

Weird that there are no drama or tragedy tag to this one.

haylE15
Prprcharlotte_8
joined Apr 1, 2013

I found their twitter if someone is interested: https://twitter.com/suzuki_nnn
You can easily find the pocky story there.