Forum › Posts by frigidbones

frigidbones
Ayame 14 discussion 18 May 01:57
Happy%20face
joined Oct 12, 2016

The best name gag will always be the Manko Bitch chapter, but it was surprisingly sweet to see Ayame get off to such a cute old couple.

frigidbones
Ochikano discussion 15 May 04:03
Happy%20face
joined Oct 12, 2016

More and more, my favorite part of getting an update from Maitake2 is diving back into the purest love that is HomuSaya. But I'm also very down for more of this new, sexy pairing of Madoka x stew.

frigidbones
Happy%20face
joined Oct 12, 2016

Wow. What an unexpectedly simple and sweet resolution of all that immortal angst. This series is doing all the right things for me and doing them so, so good.

frigidbones
Happy%20face
joined Oct 12, 2016

I loved this. So many perfect expressions and wonderfully written couples. The 1st and 2nd couples were my favorites, but the height gap for that last couple was ridiculously cute.

frigidbones
Happy%20face
joined Oct 12, 2016

I usually say "come with me," but I'm fairly certain that many of my fellow Americans frequently just say "come with." Correct me if I'm wrong though which I probably am.

Same here. I tend to speak pretty formally, but I still shorten the phrase to "come with" on a pretty frequent basis, especially when I'm talking with family.

frigidbones
Happy%20face
joined Oct 12, 2016

I just don't get why noone in Japan has never heard of allergy meds in manga.

I suspect the children were not actually allergic to catulus humans. It seems more likely that their pet allergies, medicated or not, were just being used as an excuse by parents to avoid her out of prejudice. Plus I'm not allergic to cats, but I thought it was caused by shedding and grooming that spreads dander around - and that seems like it wouldn't really happen if all you have is cat ears and a tail.

frigidbones
Happy%20face
joined Oct 12, 2016

Honoka is a nasty woman and I love it.

frigidbones
Happy%20face
joined Oct 12, 2016

Very cute and lovely read. Are hot canned drinks actually a thing? I kinda like the idea.

frigidbones
Happy%20face
joined Oct 12, 2016

if i, a lesbian, were attracted to a pre-transition trans man who was not out at all and presented to others as a woman, that would not make me any less lesbian, even though i was attracted to a male human being.

So, we usually talk about sexual identities in terms of the actual genders claimed by the bodies, not matter how subversive or atypical the presentation of those genders - because normal, vanilla flavors of presenting masculinity and femininity are both restrictive and often undesirable. It feels a little cringe inducing when we start coding whether a gender presentation passes as sufficiently masculine or feminine to be considered authentic to lesbian desire versus bisexual or straight desire. None of this is to say that gender presentation is unimportant to sexuality, it is, but its unhelpful when it becomes a gatekeeper.

Happy%20face
joined Oct 12, 2016

I mean, language justifying non-con around sleeping partners is always off-putting, but in the context - "your fault" was used to justify a mutual unbuttoning of pajama tops that led to sleepy cuddling and a couple kisses on the cheek, followed by them insisting they put their tops back on over their bras so they didn't catch a cold. So no, I was not especially put off by the lack of clear verbal consent, but had things been any less overwhelmingly wholesome - like in this mess - then it would have been more problematic.

frigidbones
Happy%20face
joined Oct 12, 2016

Ah yissss. Update from my favorite series and its full of more of that sweet, sweet angst we all love. Sweet Michiru continues to look for affirmation in all the wrong places and Maya's being self-destructive again. But the moments of sweetness between them are still very sweet.

Happy%20face
joined Oct 12, 2016

I think that both of Madoka and Homura's miracles/damnations can be pretty easily argued as acts of love and authentic, reasonable concern for the others happiness. The only real moral difference between them that stuck out to me was that Madoka's miracle preserved the institution of magical girls because she still seemed to value the agency of girls sacrificing themselves for miracles, but Homura's damnation seemed to happily eradicate the whole institution of magical girls and their sacrifices - since I got the impression that the incubators are now being used as curse sacks that are too fucked up to grant wishes.

frigidbones
Happy%20face
joined Oct 12, 2016

Welp, less cute and more disturbing than the prequel. But I guess its not cheating anymore - just literal practicing, with all the objectifying and unromanticized implications.

last edited at May 7, 2017 12:26AM

Happy%20face
joined Oct 12, 2016

I think the author's self-awareness of the practice trope makes it a fun read, and the point system teasing was cute.

frigidbones
Happy%20face
joined Oct 12, 2016

Women with pubes aren't subversive.

That's the spirit, but its been treated as increasingly taboo in American erotica and pop culture for at least 2 decades.

frigidbones
Happy%20face
joined Oct 12, 2016

Subversive and diverse sexy women are always nice, but it maybe comes across as a little harsh to throw down the feminist gauntlet for their first post on dynasty. Also, I skimmed through all the uploaded NSFW images on dynasty and I think only 2 out of the 596 show any body hair at all. But one day, after yuri's feminist revolution is complete, those pages will be filled with pubes.

Edit: Missed one

last edited at May 6, 2017 8:03AM

Happy%20face
joined Oct 12, 2016

Did you watch all 3 seasons? I'm not sure why I never finished the second season, but I do love me some Tennant. Might give it another shot now that finals are over.

frigidbones
Happy%20face
joined Oct 12, 2016

geez, that was one affected me more than I would have expected. Really sweet and nice.

Happy%20face
joined Oct 12, 2016

For you nevri, I would gladly politicize everything you've ever loved. But yeah, I might have over-reacted to that one. Its a pretty trivial example of sexism/homophobia.

Happy%20face
joined Oct 12, 2016

I guess its less of a joke per se than a stereotypical insult. Insulting someone by saying they're only good for sucking a more powerful man's cock or in this case being Putin's cock holster, and it always derives its humor from a politics of heterosexual norms that stigmatizes and ridicules any subject that is the penetrated sexual partner of another man. So on second thought, maybe not a stereotypical gay joke since its usually made about women in politics, but still certainly a stereotypical sexuality joke.

Edit: I think it was the sheer loathing that came across behind the insult of "cock holster" that made it feel more shitty than the more funny satirical skits that SNL regularly puts on where Trump and Putin casually make-out

last edited at May 5, 2017 4:55PM

Happy%20face
joined Oct 12, 2016

Niiice. I liked this couple and I'm happy there's more of them out there in the wilderness. And really, their wholesome perverted dreams are pretty dang cute.

frigidbones
Happy%20face
joined Oct 12, 2016

What I meant to say was that I could imagine her going about this another way xP Getting him familiar/addicted to her scent and existence instead of Shio's so that she can have a certain control over his trauma of women and insert other twisted reasons.

It's becoming increasingly possible that we're looking at a potential harem of pedophiles end.

Happy%20face
joined Oct 12, 2016

For the life of me, I can't understand why calling someone a cock holster is considered homophobic. All Colbert did was give his opinion... a very colorful, descriptive opinion.

They probably just thought they could turn the narrative around, if that makes sense.

Don't doubt a lot of the backlash is insincere. But I mean, come on, it was a pretty stereotypical gay joke. Like I think we can acknowledge that it was mean and lazy humor without just going full anti-PC mode and insisting he was just being colorful.

frigidbones
Happy%20face
joined Oct 12, 2016

Damn it VivianGames, what will it take for you to call off your bot-net army and its false promises of impossible penile enhancements?

frigidbones
Happy%20face
joined Oct 12, 2016

That's some good art! You did a great job with the sexy facial expressions that became your new and improved avi. Also, I loved your hilariously salty Wendy's fanart, you clearly have great power Serenata, and with great power comes the responsibility to make those free and sexy djs