Forum › Posts by johnxfire

Smk_compress
joined Jan 16, 2017

That was adorable! That switch at the end was great too!

Smk_compress
joined Jan 16, 2017

This is a really great take on mangakas - I love how all the characters have been built up, and the story's just gotten better and better after each chapter! Even bighead editor, who came off a bit rough at first, really seems sincere in his own way as well. Fantastic!

Smk_compress
joined Jan 16, 2017

Can this get serialized somehow? Please? Its so cute!

johnxfire
Smk_compress
joined Jan 16, 2017

I get that he had a rough time before but HOLY HELL IS THIS GUY SUCH A WASTE OF AIR seriously dude get your shit together

johnxfire
Smk_compress
joined Jan 16, 2017

Battan is seriously a master - the pacing, framing, perspectives, and dialogue all flows so well. Every chapter just adds a new place to hurt and I want more damn it

Smk_compress
joined Jan 16, 2017

I was sure we did this one before - hm. Nice to be reminded of the story, I suppose...

Smk_compress
joined Jan 16, 2017

Is there any good explanation as to just... why... I wonder?

johnxfire
Yuru Oyako discussion 29 Jan 18:52
Smk_compress
joined Jan 16, 2017

I love Taiyaki but.. She really likes mom x daughter stuff huh.

Smk_compress
joined Jan 16, 2017

Hoo boy, I wonder where the currents'll pull these two. Still don't get Ibu's anger towards Segawa... The whole mermaid bit was pretty feelsy, gotta wonder when it factors in again though. What happened to Segawa's dad I wonder?

johnxfire
Smk_compress
joined Jan 16, 2017

That last chapter was way short.. Is it getting cut down to shorter chapters or it was just a bit of filler?

Smk_compress
joined Jan 16, 2017

Oh god yes its back and even better

What a spicy way to end the first chapter yessss bless

Smk_compress
joined Jan 16, 2017

Oh god yes more from Ikeda-sensei yes

Looks to be much fluffier this time!

Smk_compress
joined Jan 16, 2017

Subaru is a treasure of a sister!

Smk_compress
joined Jan 16, 2017

This is loveeely! Subaru interfering is absolutely wonderful too. More more more more

johnxfire
Smk_compress
joined Jan 16, 2017

Bless, the fan works step up to the plate, every single time

johnxfire
Smk_compress
joined Jan 16, 2017

This'll be... interesting. Rather strange circumstances, and can't really get a feel for how the characters are but.. eh. I like Fuyume Saya's work, so here's hoping its good

johnxfire
Smk_compress
joined Jan 16, 2017

A lot of people will call this overly dramatic, but I think it's a pretty realistic take on a situation like this if it ever happened in reality. You can't always immediately jump the gun, and I like seeing how Midori's dancing around the issue. Each chapter adds a little bit more hurt along the way too, can't wait for more!

johnxfire
Smk_compress
joined Jan 16, 2017

God bless this New Year gift

Smk_compress
joined Jan 16, 2017

Always excited for new Imura Ei stuff, but this one ends a tad too early to be completely satisfying.

Smk_compress
joined Jan 16, 2017

Fascinating, I'll take any treat given on Christmas. Mildly confused about the dorm/housing for the students. Story seems promising. Art is pleasant. Followed!

Smk_compress
joined Jan 16, 2017

S'cute. El and Byleth are the best. Love how Sothis just trying to be the invisible wing-goddess but also fails at it. Useless lesbians. God bless.

johnxfire
Smk_compress
joined Jan 16, 2017

It hurts so good please I need MORE thank you Detectives

johnxfire
Smk_compress
joined Jan 16, 2017

That was adorable, and ends in a pretty light but also kinda painful way. Really wish this version got a proper full run, absolutely love the art here, and the pacing feels much more relaxed, which I appreciate. Oh well, here's looking forward to the LN translations and the newer manga!

johnxfire
Smk_compress
joined Jan 16, 2017

KAORU WHAT THE HELL

I CANT WHAT JUST what I what Im just...

What

johnxfire
Smk_compress
joined Jan 16, 2017

That was really sweet - but can she really pull off the violin with just air practice?