Forum › Posts by heavenbuster

Rsz_tumblr_n3y1mps9e11tr1hgao1_1280
joined Mar 16, 2017

That last page was filled with as much angst as 5 chapters worth of Citrus, holy shit. I have worries, so many.

Edit: This is fully translated it looks like and having looked them over, I have less worries.

last edited at May 10, 2022 2:24PM

heavenbuster
joined Mar 16, 2017

This.

You rock~ thanks!

heavenbuster
joined Mar 16, 2017

Alright I've looked through like all of my favorites and I couldn't find what I was looking for.
Starts off in a records room or school closet I believe and the two are going at it but one of them is a bit against how sudden it is, they have a talk, gets back to doing it. The pushy girl has like 4 older brothers so that's why the pushy girl is into girls, or something similar to that. and at the end her brothers are surprised she managed to get with someone like she did. sorry for the shotty description but it's been awhile since I read it.

heavenbuster
joined Mar 16, 2017

How cool, I know their work, interesting to see an autobiography of the path into the industry and relationship.

heavenbuster
joined Mar 16, 2017

it is somewhat hard to read for ppl whose first language is not English... And I thought I'm somewhat used to broken English in general.
Still this is too funny. I can imagine if I got the chance to do what I want in the past, then get a job and a roomate it would probably turn out to be somewhat like this xD

Even with it as my first language I'm having a hard time reading some of this and I'm having to just guess at some of the words as I read this, makes it a tad hard to read overall. xD

heavenbuster
My Type discussion 20 Aug 00:08
joined Mar 16, 2017

Whispered Words condensed to 4 pages.

I could not have summarized this better myself, it's a beautiful summary. :o

heavenbuster
joined Mar 16, 2017

I read up to this chapter on a translator site, but it never went past this chapter I hope this keeps going so I can see what drama the end of this chapter has brought up. I'm not as positive outlook as some here and I just expect the worst from these situations. >_<

heavenbuster
joined Mar 16, 2017

Holy heck, and older OL who looks older and gets love? Sign me up for more please! Never get to see characters who are older than like 20's in these, this so nice for a change of pace. <3

heavenbuster
joined Mar 16, 2017

How long is Tamamusi going to tease us, with the constant near misses between Arisa and Mari. The the whole "Arisa is turned on, but to nervous and shy, to do anything about it" gag is wearing thin. I'm starting to get frustrated and bored.

I'm gonna have to agree with you on that one, I just need one or two moments where they do something to move the relationship forward in that particular aspect.

joined Mar 16, 2017

Lmao this was good, I could tell the outcome from the get-go but it was good all the same xD Also, props to the guy with the differing pairing. xD

heavenbuster
Their Story discussion 07 Mar 20:54
joined Mar 16, 2017

I like that this still gets updates, even lacking story progression, it's nice to see something, least it's not dead. That said, I ache more and more from the anticipation over the fangirl thing that was going on, and not knowing where that is going so I hope things get resolved soon so we can at least close that up, I don't mind an interlude of just random episodes for a few months so much if it's not in the middle of an arc at a cliffhanger. >_<

heavenbuster
joined Mar 16, 2017

Wish I could feel bad for the way she just ditched gf, but I don't, she was cruel and an unlikeable character from the start in just about every way she was presented.

heavenbuster
joined Mar 16, 2017

I dunno, no matter how you look at it, getting back at someone for keeping a secret like she was because she was told to by most her superiors in the way she did by breaking her heart like that and people helping was cruel as hell, if that had dragged on for longer than it did I think I would have gotten way to annoyed to read to the end. The fact that it was only one chapter made this still a good read and I don't mind re-reading this. Though I still dislike Aina for what she did at the end, I can at least like her progression through the rest of the story before she went off the deep end.

heavenbuster
Citrus discussion 22 Oct 00:14
joined Mar 16, 2017

This is the kind of series I wish I picked up closer to the end. I get so antsy with all the drama cliffhangers and it just bugs me having to sit with them for so long. I wonder how long this series will be in the long run, don't suppose anyone has any idea? I pick this back up about every six months or so because I can't just wait once I started it and I have to see at what point they are at but overtime I do I pick it up when the last chapter is a drama bomb of sorts, I just want to leave on a happy chapter note. haha I'll agree with the guy above me though about it hitting every cliche, it really seems to be doing that. xD

heavenbuster
joined Mar 16, 2017

So don't suppose anyone knows how long this arc is past what we have?

heavenbuster
joined Mar 16, 2017

It should be this

You are a lifesaver, thank you. I've been trying for a week to find it. :D You're awesome!

heavenbuster
joined Mar 16, 2017

Alright, I been looking through all my favorites and such, and it seems I did not favorite it or I might have gone past it on accident. I believe one of the girls is.... blind I think and the other girl finds and befriends her because of it, near the end the blind girl gets a surgery and is finally able to see and the other girl just tries to causally leave her alone but when she comes to class the once blind girl recognizes her almost instantly. I think that was the premise. I'm having a hard time recalling perfectly. ><

joined Mar 16, 2017

This left a bit of a bad taste after I read it. And not just for the rape, but more so for the way she treated her friend, I'll say it was at least a bit different than what I normally see, but I wish it was different in a way that made it a decent read.

joined Mar 16, 2017

And this just made my day before my final in my last class so much better, my stress over it is totally gone. This is a good day, can never have to much Amber Teahouse.

heavenbuster
joined Mar 16, 2017

That got hella dark in less than 10 pages, like fuck. I was not ready or hoping for this kind of turn, now we have to like brace for any given moment where this could all go south for multiple chapters. o_o

heavenbuster
joined Mar 16, 2017

Well this looks to be an interesting beginning. I'll look forward to reading a bit of this to see how this goes.

heavenbuster
joined Mar 16, 2017

Anddddddd that bloopers chapter made this entire thing take on a whole new light.

heavenbuster
joined Mar 16, 2017

Is the whole Sumisumi secret thing going to be resolved soon? I don't feel as though it's resolved with just the I'll wait until your ready to talk situation since Haruka has no idea what Yuu is talking about >_> Aside from that does anyone know if the series will go past them graduating or will that be the end when they finally graduate?

Its all up to the writer but i would not be shocked to see a short lived sequal/continuation into college life kinda like k-on. As for the current story i have no idea only way to find out is to wait for more.

Fair enough points, I'll just wait then for now then. :D I think it would be kinda cool to see a little of their college life if it went that way, see if they end up living together or if they even go to the same place.

heavenbuster
Dark Widow discussion 01 May 01:32
joined Mar 16, 2017

I hope to see a translation of the Prequel then if there is one! I really like the artwork here, I will agree that 4-koma does not go well with a lot of text but either way I am so happy to see a nice Spider-girl thing out with artwork I enjoy right now. I can't wait for more of the lewd spider girl to come out. :D I think I might go hop on the Patreon one of these days when my expenses work out. Happy this came here so I could find out about it though!

heavenbuster
Image Comments 29 Apr 22:34
joined Mar 16, 2017
Chunchunfinal1000_zpsqtcys4in

I love how the lots of Kotori tag exists solely for this singular post. I think it is the best thing ever.