Forum › Posts by TheObsoleteMan

TheObsoleteMan
Recettehate_zpsebd03302
joined Jun 20, 2014

This world isn't good enough for you, Takashima Hiromi.

TheObsoleteMan
Recettehate_zpsebd03302
joined Jun 20, 2014

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/now_loading_ch05#16

"Why even bother. You're not good at this."

Put that on my fucking gravestone.

TheObsoleteMan
Recettehate_zpsebd03302
joined Jun 20, 2014

Tamamusi stahp. You're ruining all the other yuri out there that isn't as good as your stuff.

Stahp.

TheObsoleteMan
Recettehate_zpsebd03302
joined Jun 20, 2014

Stuff happens and MC makes out with a granny. The end.

Great synopsis, or greatest synopsis?

TheObsoleteMan
Recettehate_zpsebd03302
joined Jun 20, 2014

I hope I added enough Bloom for you

I thought they wanted this kind of Bloom:

TheObsoleteMan
Recettehate_zpsebd03302
joined Jun 20, 2014

The orphanage might close down? Looks like they need help from Jon Belushi and Dan Akroyd.

"It's 106 miles to Tokyo. We've got a laptop full of VNs, half a gig of doujins, it's dark, and we're wearing yuri goggles."

"Hit it."

TheObsoleteMan
Recettehate_zpsebd03302
joined Jun 20, 2014

Hahaha the popcorn scene (≧∇≦)

But who the hell has popcorn for breakfast?

TheObsoleteMan
Recettehate_zpsebd03302
joined Jun 20, 2014

Lesbian Japanese couple living next door to a gay single father in LA and getting married.

I think this sentence would make Donald Trump's head explode.

TheObsoleteMan
Henai Girl discussion 26 Sep 06:17
Recettehate_zpsebd03302
joined Jun 20, 2014

Jesus that last panel on 27. Sick avatar bait.

TheObsoleteMan
Recettehate_zpsebd03302
joined Jun 20, 2014

Tamamusi da gawd.

Recettehate_zpsebd03302
joined Jun 20, 2014

Page always ask me for age verification, but says nothing that h-content that supposedly requires my age to be verified is locked and I need patch? And I have to learn about it from other places and look out for patch that I don't know if it is safe to install or not? Wtf is with this bs? And when I went to check comments it looks like the h-content is actually a underage girl having sex/being raped and is considered a pedo fap stuff? With that kind of crappy release I don't want to buy this game anymore.

Not sure where you got this information, but it couldn't be further from the truth. The patch is an official one from the devs that merely restores the adult content to the censored Steam version. And the only two sex scenes in the game are between consenting adults.

TheObsoleteMan
Recettehate_zpsebd03302
joined Jun 20, 2014

Hard to say who the killer is yet

My money is on Professor Plum, in the conservatory, with the lead pipe.

TheObsoleteMan
Recettehate_zpsebd03302
joined Jun 20, 2014

Was hard to ignore something with that combination of tags. Many "Historical masturbation" jokes followed.
I might not mind this. The writer pays a lot of attention to detail which makes the kisses nice. Plus I like the combination of tropes.
If we can just keep that historical masturbation at a minimum I might really enjoy this.

"Historical masturbation" sounds like the greatest documentary of all time.

TheObsoleteMan
Recettehate_zpsebd03302
joined Jun 20, 2014

Fingering and cunnilingus are something,but when it's come to kissing? TOO LEWD!

At least they didn't hold hands.

TheObsoleteMan
Recettehate_zpsebd03302
joined Jun 20, 2014

Tamamusi strikes again. I haven't disliked anything that I've seen from her so far. This is no exception

A-friggin-men. One of the few (yuri) mangakas that makes me genuinely laugh.

TheObsoleteMan
Recettehate_zpsebd03302
joined Jun 20, 2014

Slow clap for zensunni. Excellent insights there, friend. Despite the standard issue setting, this is definitely one of the more "non-traditional" yuri mangas I've come across. Incredibly refreshing in a lot of ways, and as someone who has to regularly beat the analytical side of their brain into submission before indulging in most manga, it is nice to be able to go at one from a critical angle and come away with something positive to say.

TheObsoleteMan
Recettehate_zpsebd03302
joined Jun 20, 2014

God bless Takemiya Jin.

Gaymen.

TheObsoleteMan
Recettehate_zpsebd03302
joined Jun 20, 2014

12 days of Jin? Truly a Gaymas miracle.

TheObsoleteMan
No,1 discussion 20 Nov 03:29
Recettehate_zpsebd03302
joined Jun 20, 2014

I hate to be "that guy" but how the hell do you take off your clothes with your hands stuck together like that? Everything from the waist up would be impossible unless you cut it off.

TheObsoleteMan
Recettehate_zpsebd03302
joined Jun 20, 2014

dat face.

hngg.

TheObsoleteMan
Recettehate_zpsebd03302
joined Jun 20, 2014

i think to call the second half of this "disappointing" would be a understatement

such a cute set up...such a turn...

For realz. What a waste of a sweet premise.

TheObsoleteMan
Lily Love discussion 11 Jul 10:45
Recettehate_zpsebd03302
joined Jun 20, 2014

I think I already said it once in this thread, but I feel compelled to do so again: Donut makes the absolute best faces I have ever seen.

She is equal parts adorable and derpy.

Aderpable.

last edited at Jul 11, 2015 10:46AM

Recettehate_zpsebd03302
joined Jun 20, 2014

Oh right the mixed responses did piss me off ugh...

Let those who want to walk backwards fall into the pits of the ignorant past. While the rest of the world moves forward, slowly but surely.

A-goddamn-men.

The fact that the ignorant bigots seem so out of touch is probably the most encouraging thing here. Yes, as with all social change, it will take time. But I think the majority is already in favor of inclusiveness and humanity.

America, my beautiful, awful home, I know I give you a lot of crap (and usually for good reason), but I do it out of love. Because I know you can do so much better. If you've done something stupid, I'm going to let you know. If you've done something good, I'm going to let you know.

America... today, you done good.

TheObsoleteMan
Recettehate_zpsebd03302
joined Jun 20, 2014

Goddammit. I just. Ugh.

I mean, it is obvious that Kawamura cares about Ueshima, but she is so bad at expressing it. She just comes off as a complete whackadoodle. Which, to be fair, I guess she kind of is (especially given her delusions in this chapter). Maybe I'm just being optimistic, but it feels like they could have a not-totally-dysfunctional relationship.

TheObsoleteMan
After Hours discussion 20 Jun 22:48
Recettehate_zpsebd03302
joined Jun 20, 2014

Not sure if tuna is a euphemism or...

From the credits page:

the tuna joke is exactly what you think it's meant to be.

So I guess depending on the levels of your depravity, it is either a harmless food joke, or a filthy, filthy double entendre.

Also, all the hype to see this continued. Kei and Emi got dat mad chemistry.

last edited at Jun 20, 2015 10:52PM