Forum › Citrus discussion

Cromartie%20highscool
joined Jun 7, 2014

SMACK DAT BOOTY

Oh god that just made my day

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

Either this is really stupid, or "deference to senpai" culture is way out of hand. So this chick used to be the president, so what? She ain't the president now, she doesn't even attend the school. She sure as hell isn't the principal or a teacher or anything. Why the hell is she supposed to be in a position to expel people?

joined Mar 7, 2014

anyone else think harumin's sister is a total loser? i mean really? an ex-student council president coming back to her alum mater to boss the kids around? looossseer.

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

She definitively need to get laid... >>

Harumin your sister needs you :D

Ushi-nooo
joined Aug 20, 2014

I'm so happy she didn't actually dye her hair, so proud, I was so pissed bc it was going against her very being and personality and it was so sudden and not like her, so you go!! So proud!!

Ushi-nooo
joined Aug 20, 2014

anyone else think harumin's sister is a total loser? i mean really? an ex-student council president coming back to her alum mater to boss the kids around? looossseer.

Yep she's a total loser, you're right... It's like woman, go get a life and stop visiting your old high school...

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

Either this is really stupid, or "deference to senpai" culture is way out of hand. So this chick used to be the president, so what? She ain't the president now, she doesn't even attend the school. She sure as hell isn't the principal or a teacher or anything. Why the hell is she supposed to be in a position to expel people?

She has no AUTHORITY but she's such a rat fink bitch she has the ear of the "authorities." And what she threatened to do was rat out the girls as rule-breakers and force a confrontation. The whole school is an unrealistic farce anyway, it's actually less realistic than the schools in Strawberry Panic.

joined Jul 26, 2014

smack dat booty indeed mhm

Symbol%20small002
joined Aug 26, 2015

Ch. 18

Pulp.

That aside, Mei is hoping for that kind of relationship, damn. JK.

joined Apr 26, 2016

Am I the only one creeped out by Mei striking Yuzu that seemed less kinky more domestic abuse

Slime
joined Aug 19, 2013

My biggest complaint is the horrible translation of this chapter. There are some phrases in there I've had to stop and decipher. It's practically illegible. Good lord someone needs to do a re-edit. Preferably someone who speaks English as their first language. It's too distracting for me to read and take seriously.

Shimapanda Uploader
Girls in Boxes
joined Oct 18, 2014

Holy moly the translation for this latest chapter was complete garbage

Pretty surprising coming out of Yuripro who usually have better standards than this

edit: are you fucking kidding me :|

last edited at Aug 12, 2016 7:09AM

Nosebleed Uploader
Nonorisa
Helvetica Scans
joined Sep 11, 2014

I read some pretty shit scans based off of Chinese translations before this because yuri project was taking forever with their releases (and I'm too thirsty for Citrus and Seven Seas only publishes volume 5 in a few months), but reading this latest chapter was basically the same as reading that translation based off of those Chinese scans, holy shit.

I didn't expect this from yuri project. Did someone even quality check this?

I guess I might as well wait for volume 5 to be published by Seven Seas and read it from them.

last edited at Aug 12, 2016 8:45AM

whoknows
Mig
joined Jan 19, 2016

I dont know why people like this!

Copy90_90_zpscf246422
joined Sep 18, 2014

I dont know why people like this!

Art is good, Mei is a bombshell, Yuzu is very likable and Harumin is a bro.

What's not to like?

That credit page image... Is that legit?

last edited at Aug 12, 2016 10:28AM

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

@Nosebleed
Vol 5 will be out on Sept 6th.

I haven't read ch18 by YP yet (dunno if i ever will, knowing the translation is shit apparently), but in cases like this, you basically have to reformulate whatever doesn't work, which is rather tedious and time consuming.
Whoever qc'd it must have had a rough time, I can only assume that it was worse than what we have now.
It takes way too much time when you practically have to rewrite everything.

last edited at Aug 12, 2016 6:04PM

Sketch44191337
joined Jan 14, 2015

Im surprised that im still not rooting for that Yuzu x mei ending lol

joined Jan 8, 2016

I am not rooting for what is set in stone.

Sketch44191337
joined Jan 14, 2015

That was deep... I think i have to go and reevaluate my pairings

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Well, the credit page do mention that they're looking for grammar expert. ^^;

So, you're a hipster of ships ? A shipster ? put sunglasses on

Images
joined Aug 14, 2016

Waiting for the next chapter,..my gosh..
i hope it has anime version

last edited at Aug 14, 2016 12:29AM

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

Well, the credit page do mention that they're looking for grammar expert. ^^;

So, you're a hipster of ships ? A shipster ? put sunglasses on

Ok honestly that deserves an applause

Toffee%20copy%202
joined Jan 2, 2014

Waiting for the next chapter,..my gosh..
i hope it has anime version

I'd like to see it but but I know their would be a saltsplosion made by people who don't want to

Cryssoberyl Uploader
Booklet1-high-pink-experiment
Zefiberyl Translations
joined Apr 11, 2011

Very awkward and wooden translation this chapter...also not a fan of "smack dat booty" and similar injections of original content, I have to say.

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Very awkward and wooden translation this chapter...also not a fan of "smack dat booty" and similar injections of original content, I have to say.

Same. It feels... unprofessional, in a sense, to take such liberties

To reply you must either login or sign up.