Forum › Posts by Nosebleed

Nosebleed Uploader
Nonorisa
Helvetica Scans
joined Sep 11, 2014

I thought this was a little bit deranged but then I read the translator's note and it only makes me more worried to be quite honest lmao

My conundrum was that I really wanted people to give it a chance and not be creeped out by Himeno, but I also realized no matter how I worded it it would always have some underlying meaning to some lol. Still, I really do love all these dorks so I hope you'll give them a chance. I know it won't be everyone's cup of tea (what is anyway), but if my message persuaded at least one extra person I'm happy.

last edited at Feb 19, 2024 8:04AM

Nonorisa
Helvetica Scans
joined Sep 11, 2014

Maybe I don't get idol culture, but how would people finding our her parent remarried ruin her career..?

I'm assuming that publicly she passes the image that she leads a perfect life. Remarrying isn't exactly seen positively. There's also the fact one of her fans became her sister, and fans being treated specially is a big no no in the industry. While it's not Chika's fault, other otakus would totally be jealous and the backlash would fall on Kanon.

Basically, when it comes to idols, they have a certain positive image to maintain and they are expected not to deviate from it.

last edited at Dec 28, 2021 3:41PM

Nosebleed Uploader
Nonorisa
Helvetica Scans
joined Sep 11, 2014

Thank you for joining us on this short, degenerate journey. This was a quick little project we picked up out of boredom. It might not have been the most spectacular tale, but I hope most of you had a good time regardless. I almost managed to add one unique tag per chapter! I'm quite proud of this accomplishment!

I'm sure Yuzuki and Kanade's escapades will only get kinkier, though I feel Mako and Takano might steal their spotlight given the time.

PS: There is still one bonus chapter so don't leave yet

last edited at Aug 29, 2021 8:37PM

Nosebleed Uploader
Nonorisa
Helvetica Scans
joined Sep 11, 2014

Although it's Holy Water™ I preemptively added Watersports because I don't want anyone to be taken by surprise. Feel free to consider it green tea in your head canon though.

Is there any implication besides the positioning of the water bottle?

Beyond Yuzuki disappearing for a while to "draw holy water", no. It is purposefully ambiguous, but due to the the portrayal I don't want people to be taken aback for not knowing beforehand. The goal is clearly to imply it's urine, whether it really is or not doesn't change much when the presentation is what it is.

If a mod feels like it should be removed then by all means, I just don't want the opposite to happen where people get disgusted by surprise.

Nosebleed Uploader
Nonorisa
Helvetica Scans
joined Sep 11, 2014

Although it's Holy Water™ I preemptively added Watersports because I don't want anyone to be taken by surprise. Feel free to consider it green tea in your head canon though.

Nosebleed Uploader
Nonorisa
Helvetica Scans
joined Sep 11, 2014

Why the Exhibitionism tag? Also I don't get the NSFW tag, for BDSM situation we already have the BDSM tag and the Ecchi tag for the skin exposure

I think someone mistakenly added Exhibitionism because of chapter 3 where they're in public. It should have been specific to that chapter alone since it never happens again.

I'm pretty sure NSFW applies for anything that's not safe for work. Ecchi and BDSM are just more specific content tags within NSFW material, whereas NSFW itself merely separates what you can and can't open in front of our lord Jesus Christ.

last edited at Aug 26, 2021 12:44PM

Nosebleed Uploader
Nonorisa
Helvetica Scans
joined Sep 11, 2014

Hm...So do the teacher scenes get skipped? The main pair isn't really working for me.

Next chapter!

Nosebleed Uploader
Nonorisa
Helvetica Scans
joined Sep 11, 2014

I'm missing something obvious. What exactly is the reward?

As far as I can tell she just wanted the febreeze because she stank, but it was all purposefully worded in a lewd way so as to imply Yuzuki was gonna give her something else.

Nosebleed Uploader
Nonorisa
Helvetica Scans
joined Sep 11, 2014

Anyone have the link for the raw ?

Here but most of the chapters are not publicly available.

Nosebleed Uploader
Nonorisa
Helvetica Scans
joined Sep 11, 2014

Cheating tag preemptively added. It doesn't matter if the story doesn't treat the cheating element seriously or use cheating as a theme. Some readers actively wish to avoid such content, so it's being tagged for their sake.

Totally understandable! Just want to add, for those worried cheating as a theme might be prominent, it will not (this is why I didn't add the tag myself, I wasn't sure if it was warranted). I just re-read the whole manga to check and this chapter is the only time the husband appears. He is not brought up ever again. So other than the reader knowing Kanade is married, any implications or consequences of cheating are completely brushed aside. Thus, if you're just here for the Onee x Loli SM action, that is what you will get.

last edited at Aug 18, 2021 7:01PM

Nosebleed Uploader
Nonorisa
Helvetica Scans
joined Sep 11, 2014

Finally found another yuri series to work on after Gunbured x Sisters, hurray! Maybe this one will be too degenerate to be licensed and I can finally translate something to the end. It will be a short 12 chapter journey this time.

I don't know if I should have added either bisexual or cheating as tags (or both), I'll let the community or mods be the judge on that.

Nosebleed Uploader
Nonorisa
Helvetica Scans
joined Sep 11, 2014

Since this series has been licensed by Seven Seas, we will be dropping it like we always do with licensed series.

This is like... the 5th or 6th series we pick up that gets licensed lol.

Support the official release whenever it comes out, and thanks for sticking with us until now.

Nosebleed Uploader
Nonorisa
Helvetica Scans
joined Sep 11, 2014

the drawings are looser and less detailed than ever.

We noticed this too, there are many panels that are very roughly drawn. We're going to buy the volume when it comes out to see if they get touched up and update the pages if that's the case, but it does look like the author's injury is affecting the quality of his work, which isn't surprising. I just hope he's not making it worse and that he can at least finish the story he wanted to tell instead of being forced to quit.

last edited at Jun 19, 2021 8:23PM

Nosebleed Uploader
Nonorisa
Helvetica Scans
joined Sep 11, 2014

Now THIS was a chapter. Probably one of the best pay offs I've seen in quite a while. I have no words to describe how much I loved everything in this.

Btw chapter 17 did eventually get a bonus illustration after we released the chapter (like 1 week after). I've updated it on the reader but here it is anyway:

Nosebleed Uploader
Nonorisa
Helvetica Scans
joined Sep 11, 2014

Was not expecting this at all from the tags (probably still missing some) but I am full on board. Love me some dramatic love affairs with cunning antagonists. Really curious to see what the motivations are here too.

last edited at Jun 19, 2021 5:06PM

Nosebleed Uploader
Secret discussion 13 Jun 19:59
Nonorisa
Helvetica Scans
joined Sep 11, 2014

Ehhh not really feeling the kidnapping, felt really abrupt since we weren't really shown the protagonist had such deep issues with themselves beforehand. Was pretty cute without that though.

But why does it always have to be "I don't love [gender], I love you". It feels like authors are downplaying homosexuality every time lines like these come out, like you can't simply be gay, it has to be because there's this special someone and that's why you're attracted to someone of the same gender. Yeah I know, probably reading too deep into it, I've just gotten kind of tired of seeing the trope everywhere.

last edited at Jun 13, 2021 8:00PM

Nosebleed Uploader
Nonorisa
Helvetica Scans
joined Sep 11, 2014

Well, my prediction that this could be heading towards the climax was totally off. Heck, the initial plot was flipped upside down now. I am not however 100% sure whether Noel or Jesus were telling the truth. Maybe the general idea is there but it seems too black and white for it to be laid out like this.

I'm actually surprised the author decided to go down this route, but am excited to see where it leads to.

Also no bonus illustration this month sadly.

See you next month!

last edited at May 23, 2021 3:59PM

Nosebleed Uploader
Nonorisa
Helvetica Scans
joined Sep 11, 2014

We're finally back! Was rough waiting for 2 months.
I must say though, this chapter sure rushed through a bunch of stuff and killed off a ton of characters I thought were gonna be crucial later on. And now we have what feels like the final obstacle in the way of their main goal, which incidentally also makes Maria and Dorothy diametrically opposed to one another. I wonder if the axe is coming? I hope not. Either way looking forward to next month.

last edited at Apr 20, 2021 2:55PM

Nosebleed Uploader
Nonorisa
Helvetica Scans
joined Sep 11, 2014

Just to be clear, this manga is being dropped by Helvetica Scans as has always been our policy with licensed series.
Thanks for coming along with us until now.
Please support the official release.

last edited at Mar 24, 2021 5:44PM

Nosebleed Uploader
Nonorisa
Helvetica Scans
joined Sep 11, 2014

It's been 84 years...

Nosebleed Uploader
Nonorisa
Helvetica Scans
joined Sep 11, 2014

Mitogawa sensei just announced on twitter earlier that he was diagnosed with carpal tunnel syndrome and will be taking a break for the next two issues.

Please wish him well!

This means that, assuming everything goes well, the next chapter will only come in April.

last edited at Feb 3, 2021 2:06PM

Nosebleed Uploader
Nonorisa
Helvetica Scans
joined Sep 11, 2014

Phew, had to rush this one a little to get it out in time but we managed to do it. Merry Christmas and happy holidays everyone, look forward to another year of lesbian nuns with guns in 2021!

Nosebleed Uploader
Nonorisa
Helvetica Scans
joined Sep 11, 2014

Man waiting a whole month sucked, but this release was probably the fastest we've ever done, so there's that! Sadly it's yet another short chapter this month. I really, really hope this doesn't become a trend.

Author unfortunately forgot today was the release date of the magazine (his own words) and hasn't drawn a bonus illustration yet. We'll make sure to update the chapter with the illustration whenever it's posted. (Obviously we wouldn't delay the release of the chapter just for that)

He also posted this (NSFW) today which may be a possible tease for the future? (They kinda look like the other 2 nuns from a couple chapters ago but I may be wrong).

last edited at Nov 19, 2020 4:32PM

Nosebleed Uploader
Nonorisa
Helvetica Scans
joined Sep 11, 2014

As of chapter 11's release, we have caught up to the raws! Thanks for coming along, it's been great reading everyone's reactions and theories, and now I can actually participate in the discussion with no spoilers myself, hooray.

Next magazine issue comes out on the 17th, so that won't be too far from now, but after that it's truly a monthly wait. This comes out on Monthly Sunday GX for those interested (same magazine as Vampeerz).

Chapter 11 was split in the magazine itself, each part coming out on a different monthly issue, so we split them too because it'd be jarring to have two opening pages in one chapter, but they'll most likely be combined in the volume release whenever that comes out. No idea if the author plans on doing more split chapters in the future or not, but I doubt it, this was probably a one-off thing.

last edited at Oct 12, 2020 11:14AM

Nosebleed Uploader
Nonorisa
Helvetica Scans
joined Sep 11, 2014

EXCUSE ME WHAT?

I swear I re-read that sentence multiple times to make sure I read it right too. It really does seem they're saying Dorothy is 17 despite her figure.