Forum › Posts by Sleephart

Sleephart
Images
joined Aug 14, 2016

ohohoho. I get excited but the end part pisses me off.

Images
joined Aug 14, 2016

damn... give me the next chapter.

Sleephart
Images
joined Aug 14, 2016

if it has a "like" I've already given it a thousand times.. gush I was jealous with these two..

Sleephart
Images
joined Aug 14, 2016

when I'm reading this manga it feels like a roller coaster.

i luv this author's ideas.. salute you **

Sleephart
Image Comments 25 Apr 11:16
Images
joined Aug 14, 2016
Ff_aa%20(geedsai)

I'm ready to move on to this manga since its unfinished (I've read it 2 times) but then this...
pls give me some mooorrreee...

(love the author *u may rest in peace)

Sleephart
Images
joined Aug 14, 2016

i got trapped

Sleephart
Camel discussion 12 Apr 10:58
Images
joined Aug 14, 2016

a cigarette ad?

Sleephart
Images
joined Aug 14, 2016

the protagonist and i might have same behavior, but the only difference is the way people treat towards me and her are opposite .. *sad for me

Sleephart
Images
joined Aug 14, 2016

the end page looks interesting..

Sleephart
Images
joined Aug 14, 2016

meh I'm starting to hate this manga right now,..

Sleephart
Images
joined Aug 14, 2016

I think for those who think and questions about all split personality, killing, and car accident result to amnesia, but the end it has easily happy ending. Well i realized this must be what the title means 'Restart from Zero'..haha

Sleephart
Images
joined Aug 14, 2016

this manga is awsome, specially the author, wink please make some mmmoooorrree..
i cant recover from your previous stories, i like the story about amnesia..
great work, Im rooting for you,

Images
joined Aug 14, 2016

I really love this story.. cause it fits to the category i really want to read supernatural+yuri..I followed this story for almost one year (I've even bookmark this page)
i wonder if sara will survive, since i extremly like her character..this chapter makes me mooorreee(emotionaly) intense....except for last pages, there is bermuda triangle and secret history reveal.. meh like I don't want to read the next chapter anymore..it hurts now haha

~SC

Sleephart
Image Comments 11 Oct 21:54
Images
joined Aug 14, 2016
Fjof317

Damn...thats a "home sweet home"

Sleephart
Image Comments 07 Oct 10:01
Images
joined Aug 14, 2016
71044209_en

this is aaawwwwssssooommmmee...
i like to follow your work, im a fan of yours now...

Sleephart
Images
joined Aug 14, 2016

this is my most favorite manga I've read so far (next is citrus),..why is it the chapter takes so long and it is killing me *blink *blink..
i followed its anime version already...

Sleephart
Their Story discussion 26 Sep 07:18
Images
joined Aug 14, 2016

what happen after the story "Their Story: 22/12/2017 update" when Mo Xiaonan stop Sun Jin to meet Qui Tong, and Mo Xiaonan cry in front of her..

p.s. I've been following this story for almost 4years

All we know is that sometime after that, Sun Jing showed up to meet QT and was sad about something. Later we saw Mo shoot a grumpy look at SJ in class. Not much we can really say for sure beyond that. The author decided to move on from it, apparently.

In my opinion, this was the perfect move. I don't like when random romance drama arcs appear just for the sake of it in order to make the story longer. (i'm looking at you Citrus).

@theMichael
i agree to your opinion wink wink
Since "Citrus" gave me mixed emotions and wait for another chapter.. Actually this is better, but i feel about "that" chapter has been cut off. Well, anyway everybody loves happy/lovely story after all..

Sleephart
Their Story discussion 25 Sep 07:55
Images
joined Aug 14, 2016

what happen after the story "Their Story: 22/12/2017 update" when Mo Xiaonan stop Sun Jin to meet Qui Tong, and Mo Xiaonan cry in front of her..

p.s. I've been following this story for almost 4years

Sleephart
Images
joined Aug 14, 2016

both manga and anime is awsome!!!!
next chapter pleeeeeaasssss...
it is so ~kawaiii...

last edited at Aug 14, 2016 12:35AM

Sleephart
Citrus discussion 14 Aug 00:28
Images
joined Aug 14, 2016

Waiting for the next chapter,..my gosh..
i hope it has anime version

last edited at Aug 14, 2016 12:29AM