Forum › Posts by Rika_Senpai

Sketch44191337
joined Jan 14, 2015

I just finished watching AnoHana fucking onion peeler ninja...

I understand your pain Q~Q though i tend to set up traps for them onion ninjas hahaha usually a mouse traps works wonders eerrr unless you get caught <- this is what happens when you learn a new trick nonstopness

last edited at Aug 20, 2016 12:26AM

Sketch44191337
joined Jan 14, 2015

@suosiki
Thanks for explaining it! I feel so much better now that I know you would like to be refered as they/them =v=. Taiwan you say? Well seeing how you were nice enough to recommend I'll have to bunk it up my list!

@anon99
Anon praised my words and picture! >///< im so happy and embarrassed!! XD Thank you! I try very hard its good to see my efforts seen. Im very persistent so i hope you all can bare with it.
@blackkitty
Yes!! Dont worry you wont be disappointed! Whenever you need motivation just say my name. Ill give you a sneak peak of what I can do! A sandal wont fit a shoe that isnt the right size!!
@galich
Thank you for also explaining! Smoking? Meds?? Long distance relationship??? O.O that seems to be three major life distroyers right there hmm dont worry ill motivate you to stop to some degree i hope. xD A puff only relieves the pain for that smoke but it will never heal that hole in your puzzled heart! Meds are a means of control, once becoming a reliability it will not fail to take control!! Without a reliable form of communication there cannot be proper connection!!!

I forgot to introduce myself XD. Alright ill do it! Im an ally of justice and the fist of righteousness!! Whenever I see corruption I bite its ears! ^v^/ hahaha joking aside Im from the US. You dont know how shocked i was finding out you guys were European XD. Hmm im in my early 20s so im not so experience yet. To be honest im happy i can finally be friends with you guys. I love yuri and I have to keep my love for it a secret in RL so knowing thats one thing we have in come makes me happy! Im so happy!!! Please take care of me and i hope we can become friends!!

Sketch44191337
joined Jan 14, 2015

@Anon99
I've got it!! >¬</ motivative speaker is what ill become! Be prepare chatboxes for i have become the motive speaker! Aaaa and there goes the motivation =~= ... Upppopp!! Just kidding! Hahaha you guys wont be able to get rid of me easily!!

@Suosiki
Forgive my ignorance but can you explain what a genderqueer is? I'm not very educated about stuff like that haha i blame the corrupt school system XD

You travel!! That so cool!! I havent traveled much but im hoping to visit China. Though a lot of people say Japan is the way to go hmmm i feel indecisive... No!! My spirit will not waver!! China it is!!! Ill start right away!!!!!!!

Rika_Senpai
Image Comments 18 Aug 00:21
Sketch44191337
joined Jan 14, 2015
Pulse%20ep20%20cover

I think the only thing sad about good yuri... is when you cant offered it Q~Q!!

Sketch44191337
joined Jan 14, 2015

Dont lose hope! Cheer up!! Conquer tomorrow to live for today!!! (phew thats enough inspirational words for tonight (=~=)/)

last edited at Aug 18, 2016 12:15AM

Rika_Senpai
Citrus discussion 13 Aug 14:08
Sketch44191337
joined Jan 14, 2015

Im surprised that im still not rooting for that Yuzu x mei ending lol

I am not rooting for what is set in stone.

That was deep... I think i have to go and reevaluate my pairings

Rika_Senpai
Citrus discussion 13 Aug 05:49
Sketch44191337
joined Jan 14, 2015

Im surprised that im still not rooting for that Yuzu x mei ending lol

Sketch44191337
joined Jan 14, 2015

Wow did this site always have that thread?? Hmm this just says a lot about my investigation skills

Rika_Senpai
Image Comments 03 Jun 01:15
Sketch44191337
joined Jan 14, 2015
Tumblr_nv582mq34f1ro2wzho1_1280

Bbbbbbbrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaa

Rika_Senpai
Sketch44191337
joined Jan 14, 2015

Sus-lik your words have spoken to my heart for I too understand the struggle of supplying one's self with good yuri. I pray to the goddess of this heaven to save my brothers and sisters from this Yuri drought

Sketch44191337
joined Jan 14, 2015

Ooohh!! I get it! The comedy part was the scene with the spaced out lady!! Hahahauuhuhuhuwawawawaaaa!!

Rika_Senpai
Sketch44191337
joined Jan 14, 2015

... So is there like a part 3? XD i can already see it!! Barely surviving, Honoka is sent to the hospital while Yandere Kotori goes after Umi!

I dont know why but im rooting for Kotori!!

last edited at Apr 1, 2016 2:34AM

Rika_Senpai
Image Comments 04 Feb 22:21
Sketch44191337
joined Jan 14, 2015

XD i kept mistaking these drawings for Donut and Pmew haha still very beautiful works