Forum › Posts by utalap

Elmo
joined Jan 23, 2014

Oh wow, that was really good. I haven't read any yuri in a long time, so this was a great way to come back!

Elmo
joined Jan 23, 2014

Admitting you have a problem is the first step in figuring out how to make it worse.

Of course. Ah, how the power of acknowledgement can help you sucker punch the problem... or run to it with open arms.

Not sure if it's a good thing or a bad thing when I agree with a comment like this...

It's always a good thing so long as it's yuri.

I agree that yuri makes everything more appealing.

Elmo
joined Jan 23, 2014

This relationship is psychologically and emotionally fucked and I need more of it.

Not sure if it's a good thing or a bad thing when I agree with a comment like this...

utalap
Citrus discussion 16 Aug 13:30
Elmo
joined Jan 23, 2014

I like how the first-year just casually shipped Yuzu and Harumin right in their faces.

I've been shipping Yuzu x Haru since Chapter 9 or whenever Matsuri went into "troublemaker mode". I thought all would be well after that very hot kiss between Mei and Yuzu in Chapter 8, but Mei just became even more undesirable to me in the chapters that followed. I suddenly woke up to the reality that nothing about her was worth crushing on aside from her pretty face. Harumin, on the other hand, has always been a reliable friend to Yuzu, and she does make some really cute faces like this one: http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/citrus_ch09#20 Doesn't that just reek of genuine concern???

In all honesty, I believe that a Yuzu x Haru pairing is the healthier option for Yuzu's heart. It also wouldn't be difficult to understand how one liked the other if ever they do end up falling in love -- something that I find hard to see with Yuzu x Mei because even though time has already passed, I still can't feel that what they have is something deep.

utalap
Ayame 14 discussion 12 Mar 10:36
Elmo
joined Jan 23, 2014

Wah, this site needs a favorite button or something. Love this chapter to bits!

Elmo
joined Jan 23, 2014

I really love how Amano draws adult ladies. They're all gorgeous!

utalap
Citrus discussion 28 Feb 21:49
Elmo
joined Jan 23, 2014

Geez. I can't believe it has gotten this bad. 14 chapters and Mei's character hasn't made a turn for the better?? She has become even more despicable to me now. Seriously, Yuzu deserves better than this.

utalap
LOVE/DEATH discussion 10 Jan 09:54
Elmo
joined Jan 23, 2014

Oh my gosh this is soooo cute hahahaha

utalap
Citrus discussion 31 Dec 23:40
Elmo
joined Jan 23, 2014

Yuzu x Harumin! No...? Dodges incoming bullets

I've been thinking the same for some time now... I mean, even if it's platonic, I could feel that Harumin genuinely cares about Yuzu -- enough for me to believe that given some time, they could end up together instead. Mei, on the other hand, remains a jerk.

last edited at Dec 31, 2014 11:42PM

utalap
Stretch discussion 26 Nov 21:34
Elmo
joined Jan 23, 2014

Yeees! Now we're getting somewhere...

utalap
Elmo
joined Jan 23, 2014

I want more of Risa! I find her calmness and boldness a breathe of fresh air.

utalap
Milky discussion 08 Nov 06:50
Elmo
joined Jan 23, 2014

I no longer care if I find this kind of thing funny, because as I see, many are on the same boat. Hahaha! Another great stuff from Amano!

utalap
Heartbreak discussion 22 Sep 07:11
Elmo
joined Jan 23, 2014

That was great story to start my week yay

utalap
I'm A Fool discussion 15 Sep 01:22
Elmo
joined Jan 23, 2014

Oh my, another cute story from Amagakure! A good way to start the week for me! The character designs are so lovely I wish I met girls who give off that kind of vibe in real life haha

utalap
Mama Mama discussion 20 Aug 08:42
Elmo
joined Jan 23, 2014

Well, I'm not exactly sure if that was depressing or not... Ugh!

utalap
Elmo
joined Jan 23, 2014

With that confusion out of the way, I love Amagakure's ability to convey emotion in her art, the smiles, the pouts, the crying, all feel so sincere.

I agree, that's why I always look forward to her works. I like how they affect me.

utalap
Lemonade discussion 17 Jun 07:19
Elmo
joined Jan 23, 2014

Felt like the ending was did "for the sake of..."

Youko should have just given the girl who confessed a chance. I don't really see what Youko sees in Maki, just like I don't understand why Maki liked that shithead Keita in the first place. At least Pika-chan made this story more interesting. She should have a spin-off.

utalap
Lemonade discussion 25 Apr 09:51
Elmo
joined Jan 23, 2014

And Keita once again succeeds in annoying me. On the first page, at that.
I almost want to give up on this but I've already come this far. I could only hope there's real yuri in the succeeding chapters.

utalap
Elmo
joined Jan 23, 2014

That was cute and fun! I'm loving this author already. I hope she creates something longer.

utalap
Elmo
joined Jan 23, 2014

... The student... She looked so cute while she was crying... I want her to cry a lot more, no hugs for her.

And yes, I'm being a sadistic prick but the way the author drew it kinda... turned some switch in me.

Actually, yes she looked really cute when she started crying. I can't help but look at that panel for a long time. The drawing really got to me for some reason -- like the pain goes beyond the page.

utalap
Lemonade discussion 06 Apr 07:30
Elmo
joined Jan 23, 2014

God. Can Keita be any more obnoxious? Can't really see why he's popular he's not even good-looking

utalap
Elmo
joined Jan 23, 2014

I liked it, it was light with just the right amount of drama in Otomi-san's part.

Elmo
joined Jan 23, 2014

I don't know, but Maasa's unattached demeanor somehow makes her hot. I wish to know her more in the following chapters.

Elmo
joined Jan 23, 2014

Yay, I like back stories!

Elmo
joined Jan 23, 2014

Well I found myself wanting to read it because of the subtlety of the art which I think is appropriate for the story. But since I've read someone's comment about the long necks um well I find it hard not to notice that now. About Strawberry Panic, well it's been a while since I've last watched the whole series (like, 6 or 7 years ago?) so the similarities wasn't noticeable (except for the Etoile title and classic boarding school set-up) to me. Now I'm watching SP again how I missed this!