Forum › Lily Love discussion

Img_1317
joined Jan 19, 2015

Fipse:

I call bullshit on that story. At least I hope so...the story does not need a too dark turn.

More likely she makes it up .

flips:

Her name is Ploy...
her name...

Fuzzypuff:

ploy
noun \ˈplȯi\
: a clever trick or plan that is used to get someone to do something or to gain an advantage over someone

Kind'a obvious…. one could say that Naming Ploy Ploy is a ploy to let you know that Ploy is the type of character that would not only be a ploy but Ploy's very porpoise is a ploy...

Her name's Ploy?

More like Plot, last name Device, amirite lolo

you nailed it. I just love ex drama. It's my favorite form of meager character development. LOVE IT.

last edited at Nov 13, 2015 12:01AM

joined May 3, 2014

oh fuck me with that shit drama.........BS!!! but i will still read it ^^

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

I'm still fairly suspicious of Poy, but I'm like 92% sure she's telling the truth about that guy, at least...

joined Nov 13, 2015

Ploy is 'พลอย' means jewels or gem. If you google 'พลอย', you will find an actress that actually name Ploy. :p

last edited at Nov 13, 2015 2:44AM

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

I remember that day when I saw ch11 for the first time and I had similar thoughts as you guys :D Just... don't worry about Mew and Donut's relationship :D

Seolaposescolor2
joined Nov 9, 2014

It's one of those thing you know in real like it would be reported(or we hope it would be reported). Ploy..not a favorite character of mine. she likes stiring up trouble

I'm enjoying this more and more.

Alextasha and everyone else who does the translating, thank you for your hard work!! :)

joined Jan 8, 2014

Oh and im not to sure if Ploy is lying [...]

Neither am I... Whatever case may be however, I hope P'Mew won't let Ploy keep clam-jamming her.

[...] and the art is outstanding!

I agree, Ratana probably has one of the best artworks in yuri.

^_^ I think the plot ploy of the sudden appearance of Ploy will actually facilitate Mew and Donut's lusting after one another...lol but I am an optimist...

From what I've seen here I agree completely, I cant wait until an english volume is released, hopefully with bonus art!!! ^_^

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

Ploy appearance wasn't "sudden" :P She was introduced in chapter 9 :>

Also about English volume. Remember that Ratana had to find new translator and I just asked her about it (how works are going) and TN is still translating it. It's good sign because when we were talking about previous TN I got answer "I don't know, she's not answering" :D so "still translating" it's very very good sign :D

And about bonus art hmm we will see. For sure volumes will look like Thai version and there will be postcards too :P

joined Aug 15, 2015

My impression of Ch11: "how typical... The world need 21st Century Shakespeare to add something new to the romance genre. The whole 3rd lover is getting redundant and annoying."

last edited at Nov 13, 2015 8:17AM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

And even earlier, Mew was talking about Ploy (by name) with her friend Nick in chapter 6.

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

And even earlier, Mew was talking about Ploy (by name) with her friend Nick in chapter 6.

Yes! That's true. I meant we could actually see her in ch9 :P

joined Jan 8, 2014

Also about English volume. Remember that Ratana had to find new translator and I just asked her about it (how works are going) and TN is still translating it. It's good sign because when we were talking about previous TN I got answer "I don't know, she's not answering" :D so "still translating" it's very very good sign :D

And about bonus art hmm we will see. For sure volumes will look like Thai version and there will be postcards too :P

Oooo, ok im geeking out again...want-want-want, cant wait! ^_^

joined Jan 31, 2015

anonymous:

Her name's Ploy?

More like Plot, last name Device, amirite lolo

Also:

I hope they Donut fall for her Ploy.

hurr hurr hurr

Ss%20(2015-08-13%20at%2011.16.07)
joined Jul 3, 2015

Okay so Ploy cheated on Mew with a guy. That's why she said in chapter 9 that Mew held a grudge against her.

Also she is not very clever, one for getting that boyfriend in the first place, two because she never heard of that thing called police.

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

meteor2

she never heard of that thing called police.

Police? What's that? Is that the thin slices of pig meat you can buy at the grocery store?

joined Apr 22, 2014

There are two ways this can go, and I don't particularly care for either of them :(

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

Guys, chiiiillll :P You will like it :3

Billportrait
joined Jan 17, 2014

Threesome?

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Threesome?

Futa harem route.

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

Threesome?

Futa harem route.

sarcasm mode off

last edited at Nov 13, 2015 1:53PM

Img_1342
joined Feb 5, 2013

Ooooh, damn, draaaaaama

Maki%20und%20nico
joined Nov 18, 2014

Now i want to see a threesome. ._.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Won't happen. It's not that kind of story.

I've yet to see a true 3P that isn't some ecchi/hentai thing.

At least, nothing comes to mind.

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

check this picture :P

joined Mar 23, 2013

I've yet to see a true 3P that isn't some ecchi/hentai thing.
At least, nothing comes to mind.

The only one I can think of on the top of my head : https://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=2659

check this picture :P

Fuuuuuuu-

last edited at Nov 13, 2015 2:05PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.