Forum › Lily Love discussion

Patchwork-toxin2
joined Mar 1, 2015

Can I read the raws somewhere? I can't wait to see what happens next x__x

I saw an original version on one Thai comic book website...Luckily, I'm Thai so I can read them. Currently, the story go on to chapter 23.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

meteor2

she never heard of that thing called police.

Police? What's that? Is that the thin slices of pig meat you can buy at the grocery store?

No, that would be Robert Pickton.

Ooh, too soon. Plus a hell of an insult to her no matter what she's done.

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

Can I read the raws somewhere? I can't wait to see what happens next x__x

You can check our Tumblr Three Musqueerteers we always post updates when new chapter in Thailand is out (originally from ookbee)

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

I've yet to see a true 3P that isn't some ecchi/hentai thing.
At least, nothing comes to mind.

The only one I can think of on the top of my head : https://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=2659

I went and read it. While it seems to work in the end, I can't say it's healthy or that it's not going to break at some point. Ichika uses Youko to deflect love from her and acts as a doormat. Youko was downright horrible to Minori in their teen years and is dishonest for most of the series. Minori gave the impression of pitying Ichika and using her for sex most of the time while he couldn't erase his feelings for Youko. Ichika is the weak part of that triangle and probably would disappear at the drop of a hat. Boss was right. He should have dumped Ichika.

last edited at Nov 14, 2015 11:10AM

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

Ahh, Ploy, you malicious vixen...

Heimyfr
joined Aug 18, 2015

Waiting for Donut to be eaten.

It's like licking the topping and putting it back inside the fridge.
I'm so disappointed ;_;

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

The question in my mind is, is this psycho ex-boyfriend quite real, or is it all just a . . . Ploy?

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

Can't.Say.Anything.

(it's so painful to comment these comments without spoilers xD)

edit: good news. I think ch12 will be faster than I thought because we just got translation to check :>

last edited at Nov 14, 2015 5:07PM

Aaaa%20(2)
joined Aug 1, 2015

The question in my mind is, is this psycho ex-boyfriend quite real, or is it all just a . . . Ploy?

Dear god.

Patchwork-toxin2
joined Mar 1, 2015

Uhhhh well...

joined Nov 30, 2011

Purple Library Guy

.....YEEEEEEEAAAAAA!!!!!

XD

Ahem In all seriousness though, I was thinking the same thing.

last edited at Nov 15, 2015 9:59AM

Blonde%20anime%20glasses
joined Aug 16, 2015

ooooo its getting really interesting cant wait for chapter 12!

Billportrait
joined Jan 17, 2014

Mew seems kinda annoyed at some shots like: "here we go again"

that or she was just thinking how something really special was ruined

Jazz
joined Oct 21, 2015

Let's be honest here.
Ploy shows up in ch9.... was she or was she not looking devious from the start? Where was her boyfriend on Valentine's Day? Did anyone see this boyfriend...cough... I mean ex-boyfriend, who was not?

Nope, I don't think so.
And that strategically bare shoulder... hmm... if that wasn't pre-planned...
Now my real question here, is how did she get such perfect timing for the interruption? Because she totally stopped P'Mew from eating her Donut... Dang how cruel can she be... First she broke P'Mew's heart, then she has the gall to show her face after P'Mew clearly didn't want to talk to her, and finally, the real wickedness... She stopped P'Mew from enjoying some sweets when she knew P'Mew wanted donuts for dinner. She knew P'Mew had a serious sweet tooth.

Now I have the perfect plan for revenge: Leonidas needs to live up to his namesake and kick that [insert unflattering term of your choice here] out of the dorm. She does not belong here. Just a few scratches here and there, some hamster dropping on her pillow and such. Nothing to drastic, no need to make P'Mew sympathetic to the [insert even more unflattering term of your choice here], but just enough to send a message. And finally for the finishing touch, show P'Mew that lying [really unflattering term]'s phone with no records of the supposed ex-boyfriend's harassment. Then we can say good bye to Ploy and her conniving ways.

last edited at Nov 16, 2015 10:16PM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Actually, that would be hilarious if Ploy turned out to be allergic to Leo.

Jazz
joined Oct 21, 2015

Ooooh, I like it. I am imagining that right now.

Ploy asks for some juice or something from P'Mew trying to be seductive.... then sneeze-fest ensues.

Seolaposescolor2
joined Nov 9, 2014

Now my real question here, is how did she get such perfect timing for the interruption? Because she totally stopped P'Mew from eating her Donut... Dang how cruel can she be... First she broke P'Mew's heart, then she has the gall to show her face after P'Mew clearly didn't want to talk to her, and finally, the real wickedness... She stopped P'Mew from enjoying some sweets when she knew P'Mew wanted donuts for dinner. She knew P'Mew had a serious sweet tooth.

Omg I love this! I was laughing so hard at this.

She knew P'Mew wanted donuts for dinner< best line ever in this thread!

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

Small reminder that after this chapter we are going to work at Mentality one-shot :P but because 80% of text are different kind of moans I think we finish it fast

last edited at Nov 18, 2015 2:43PM

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

In a shocking twist, Ploy seems to have a ploy.

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

Small reminder that after this chapter we are going to work at Mentality one-shot :P but because 80% of text are different kind of moans I think we finish it fast

Hahaha can't wait

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Skyrin

In a shocking twist, Ploy seems to have a ploy.

The question now is if Ploy's ploy will ploy something.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

If anything, P'Mew seem really wary and upset ever since Ploy showed up.

Utena-240x146
joined Sep 13, 2015

I actually want PMew and Ploy to get together there such a good looking couple. I find dount's character boring like a plain Doughnut.

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

yuzichan

good looking

Sigh

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

I actually want PMew and Ploy to get together there such a good looking couple. I find dount's character boring like a plain Doughnut.

Too bad for you, that ship will never sail.

To reply you must either login or sign up.