Forum › Lily Love discussion

A2bcf11834a1918b3f09b4219b2a099f_r
joined Aug 16, 2014

Now i want to see a threesome. ._.

check this picture :P

That picture almost makes me wanna see a P'Mew harem ending.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

If those new images are any indication of what Donut will be like after a bit of loving, she's gonna be the one with a harem before long.

A2bcf11834a1918b3f09b4219b2a099f_r
joined Aug 16, 2014

If those new images are any indication of what Donut will be like after a bit of loving, she's gonna be the one with a harem before long.

Donut for everyone!

joined Mar 23, 2013

Donut for everyone!

Now there's an idea I can get behind!

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

A cool twist from this point would be if Ploy wasn't trying to get Mew back, but was the type of person who can't help but meddle and is trying to push the clearly shy Donut into Mew's arms by making her jealous.

Not that I'm expecting that, but it would be a nice change from the standard Love triangle.

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Nezchan

A cool twist from this point would be if Ploy wasn't trying to get Mew back, but was the type of person who can't help but meddle and is trying to push the clearly shy Donut into Mew's arms by making her jealous.

Not that I'm expecting that, but it would be a nice change from the standard Love triangle.

Ditto

Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

Guys, chiiiillll :P You will like it :3

Threesome?

I won't be surprised after having this uploaded, just look at Mew hands...

Can we really say this is forced drama? Forced drama is when contrived circumstances and events happen, or character acts unnatural, we didn't had any of that from what I remember, no repetitive interruptions when Mew and Donuts are having a tender moments, no accidents for drama to move the plot, no ex-boyfriend that after years of not showing up have a perfect timing to stop a confession, I find funny that some are saying forced drama here on Lily Love while Fluttering Feeling had a lot more and I don't remember people mentioning it, except maybe Nya-chan, althought Fluttering Feeling coincidences where not that bad until boyfriend with perfect timing showed up...

But really, after the way Ploy acted here I just can't help but feel she's a manipulative person, yeah maybe it is true what she says, but for me it looks more like Matsuri from Citrus all over again but done right, with a believable story that could be used in real life instead of stupid blackmail, she says her boyfriend have a violent personality, is following and threatening her, I don't know but if that was true wouldn't she be hurt when she showed up? Not to mention that the characters are acting like normal people, not stupid like Citrus and other series, if that was all true I doubt she wouldn't have called the police, after all Ploy seens pretty smart to fall into this situation or to not have done anything yet...

Anyway, I think some are being too hard with the story, let's first see how things will go with Ploy before judging, cause I don't think we're going to have Love triangle.

aelfgahr, you avatar is original or from a serie? You have link for it on Danbooru or other site that I could see more of the same artist?

last edited at Nov 13, 2015 2:33PM

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

Please don't start discussion about "forced drama". I saw what happened at /u/ and I don't wanna this thing again here.

And for sure we won't have Love Triangle ;)

last edited at Nov 13, 2015 2:32PM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Please don't start discussion about "forced drama". I saw what happened at /u/ and I don't wanna this thing again here.

Agree with that. Leave it at the door, folks. It's a bit of a ridiculous discussion to start with.

Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

Good job guys. Now I'm going to be disappointed if there won't be a threesome. Good job.

On a side note, the eyes in the picture Alex posted freak me the fuck out. I had no problems with the Groom scene in Outlast... but those eyes, man.

Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

Sorry Alextasha and Nezchan, it was not my intention.

2x2-shinobuden-m001
joined Dec 14, 2014

I have faith. Pretty hyped!

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

I have faith. Pretty hyped!

Finally someone trusts me about this :P

last edited at Nov 13, 2015 2:53PM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I'd still love it if Ploy turned into a Mew x Donut shipper, and prone to unwelcome meddling in their affairs. Again, more pipe dream than anything.

To be honest, I don't really enjoy this story for a few reasons, mostly because I don't like Donut at all.

Anyway, I think it's pretty clear Mew still has residual feelings for Ploy and is probably using Donut to a certain extent to get over her. The image Thiaguinho-sama links clearly shows how Mew is still holding onto Ploy intimately and she isn't looking directly at Donut, who is lusting after her. I highly doubt threesome, but I wouldn't be surprised seeing a little turmoil within Mew or NTR.

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

clearly shows how Mew is still holding onto Ploy intimately and she isn't looking directly at Donut, who is lusting after her

at that scene Mew can't really look directly at Donut because she's in her room, just saying :P

Also we still don't know why Mew & Ploy broke up, how long they were together etc. Mew might still care about Ploy because they have common history, not because of romantic feelings.

last edited at Nov 13, 2015 3:03PM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

To be honest, I don't really enjoy this story for a few reasons, mostly because I don't like Donut at all.

Anyway, I think it's pretty clear Mew still has residual feelings for Ploy and is probably using Donut to a certain extent to get over her. The image Thiaguinho-sama links clearly shows how Mew is still holding onto Ploy intimately and she isn't looking directly at Donut, who is lusting after her. I highly doubt threesome, but I wouldn't be surprised seeing a little turmoil within Mew or NTR.

This is assuming the bonus art is in any way canon, and not just pinup art with sexy characters.

joined Jun 14, 2015

canon or pinup art, still eyecandy! Oh, and Alex, thanks for the headsup on the translation schedule, really looking forward to it!

last edited at Nov 13, 2015 3:35PM

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

I actually prefer Lily Love's pace over the FF's one. We have a couple, there's progress, they are making out, some events happen, but all in all, it's light hearted. Not the story of the century, but the art is gorgeous and the story flows correctly.

FF's scenario comes from the culture of Korean soap dramas, and it shows.

And honestly, show me 2 oppas in FF and I will be unable to tell who's who.

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

buhahahahah so true like in "letter chapter" when we needed notes which girl is which xD

Oh, and Alex, thanks for the headsup on the translation schedule, really looking forward to it!

no problem :)

last edited at Nov 13, 2015 4:22PM

joined Jan 31, 2015

Nya-chan:

It's just being realistic.

You know.

Because all Asians look alike.

:D

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

Because all Asians look alike.

:D

Agreed hahah

last edited at Nov 13, 2015 4:59PM

Megu
joined Mar 22, 2014

meteor2

she never heard of that thing called police.

Police? What's that? Is that the thin slices of pig meat you can buy at the grocery store?

No, that would be Robert Pickton.

This is assuming the bonus art is in any way canon, and not just pinup art with sexy characters.

That's very true. Just looking at big at reactions in the manga as well. All speculative for sure.
Kind of take back what I said about Donut though, I think I'm just not a fan overall.

clearly shows how Mew is still holding onto Ploy intimately and she isn't looking directly at Donut, who is lusting after her

at that scene Mew can't really look directly at Donut because she's in her room, just saying :P

Also we still don't know why Mew & Ploy broke up, how long they were together etc. Mew might still care about Ploy because they have common history, not because of romantic feelings.

Ah, that was just the picture. Not the moment in the manga. Romantic feelings also tend to overlap with people you're dating with ex's and still caring is a remnant seed that can sprout back in love at any time. There is a large grey area there. As for why they broke up, wasn't it for Ploy to go out with her current boyfriend?

last edited at Nov 13, 2015 7:45PM

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

Can I read the raws somewhere? I can't wait to see what happens next x__x

To reply you must either login or sign up.