Forum › Lily Love discussion

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I actually want PMew and Ploy to get together there such a good looking couple. I find dount's character boring like a plain Doughnut.

I'd rather see a healthy couple with Donut growing into a truly beautiful woman via the Power Of Luuuuurve than a pretty but toxic relationship where the nice partner gets jerked around.

But maybe that's just me. I'm picky that way.

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

I'd rather see a healthy couple with Donut growing into a truly beautiful woman via the Power Of Luuuuurve than a pretty but toxic relationship where the nice partner gets jerked around.

But maybe that's just me. I'm picky that way.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Okay, to be fair I'm mostly here for the Donut x Mew makeout sessions. But still.

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Ploy isn't earning any sympathy from me.

7559b8a9-a380-4c4d-84c0-67d9a337a5d3
joined Jan 30, 2013

Something I've noticed now for a while now...so what is up with pink hair characters being evil? Back in the day the pink hair characters were the innocent and sweet kind. Now they are either batshit crazy or tsundere or a complete bitch... Not complaining I was getting tired of the pink hair people always being so inoccent but now like Every pink hair person has issues lol

Utena-240x146
joined Sep 13, 2015

^^
That's true that there relationship is toxic and dounut is a healthier choice but her character is so stereotypical nerdy. She isn't very complicated as a person. Hopefully dounut becomes a more interesting as a character, later on In the manga. Also, the front cover of dounut looks completely different to the dounut in the manga for some unknown reasons.

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Ushio

Something I've noticed now for a while now...so what is up with pink hair characters being evil? Back in the day the pink hair characters were the innocent and sweet kind. Now they are either batshit crazy or tsundere or a complete bitch... Not complaining I was getting tired of the pink hair people always being so inoccent but now like Every pink hair person has issues lol

Lol, that is actually a good point o.o

Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

I swear, Ploy just needs to grow into a respectable human via the power of threesome love. On a slightly more realistic note, I really like how this is not one of those stories where the MC's love interest is still ultra smitten by her ex and forgets everything about her present girlfriend as soon as she turns up.

Also really appreciate the explanation for "Do" being short for Donut. Would have never guessed. :P

Billportrait
joined Jan 17, 2014

You think? I thought I had seen the dynamic of "Shy reserved love interest <--- predator <--- predators predator" a million times

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Small reminder that after this chapter we are going to work at Mentality one-shot :P but because 80% of text are different kind of moans I think we finish it fast

Hahaha can't wait

HAHAHAHAH yeaahh, thats sounds legit

Also, Ploy is.. kinda like a personal space invader rn, the whole situation just oozes of discomfort, for both mcs and the readers
I gave Ploy the benefit of the doubt at first, but she's really starting to feel creepy

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

About Ploy's pink hair - I asked Ratana long time ago why she decided for them and she said... "Pink hair is my favourite" :P

Also really appreciate the explanation for "Do" being short for Donut. Would have never guessed. :P

Haha :D Coco and me had convo about it today

And one more "story" from today's editing :D

(link to tumblr post)

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Something I've noticed now for a while now...so what is up with pink hair characters being evil?

*side-eyes Madoka *

joined Mar 25, 2013

Page 14 "It's definitely won't end well.." should be "It definitely won't end well.."

Otherwise. Even if she was afraid of her boyfriend, I find it disconcerting the way her attitude changes from page 9 to page 10. Sure it's natural for people to play off the fears in a joking manner, but I find her 'scared' persona to be fake. I guess that may be a little due to not trusting her/suspecting she's a bitch. Also the benefit of the doubt I chose to gave her went away with the grin on the last page xD

I don't know. Another option is to push Mew to do something and hoping that whatever she does would push Donut away.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Yeah, she gets way too relaxed as soon as she's not trying to convince people she's scared.

Ava
joined Jul 16, 2013

Something I've noticed now for a while now...so what is up with pink hair characters being evil?

*side-eyes Madoka *

Are you implying Madoka is not the evil mastermind behind Homura's obsession? It is obvious that she planned all that by her own to gain enough karmic energy to turn into a goddess and make Homura an obsessive lover... ;)

joined Jan 4, 2014

Not sure they were all that balanced back in the day either to be honest... eyes Utena DVDs

joined Jun 12, 2015

Called it! So, Ploy is indeed bi. And what a sneaky bitch.

I actually want PMew and Ploy to get together there such a good looking couple. I find dount's character boring like a plain Doughnut.

Haha i really feel ya! Mew's a GORGEOUS woman, so is Ploy(i LOVE THAT PINK SEXY HAIR) and Donut.... Well, she's a shy, plain jane, but kind megane gurl.(she needs some CHOCOLATE COATING! >~<)
STILL, if EVERYONE would think like you, the "good-looking" peopz would ONLY date each other AND out of superficial reasons, no?(and imagine you were the "UGLY" duck and you want a "HOT" person to love you, BUT DAMN that person only has the HOTS for "good-looking" peopz! O_O CRUSHING TRUTH)
WHO WANTS THAT?!? I know the appearance is a BIG thing BUT what kinda person someone is is MOST IMPORTANT! Not EVERYONE can/want someone with ALL combined, that's not possible i think... ;D

Everyone has DIFFERENT tastes, hence the "-marks... "wink wink"

BTW SORRY FOR BOMBARDING YA WITH MA OPINION! XD

11069608_1606065076317635_7809978659901878761_n
joined Jun 15, 2015

Haha i really feel ya! Mew's a GORGEOUS woman, so is Ploy(i LOVE THAT PINK SEXY HAIR) and Donut.... Well, she's a shy, plain jane, but kind megane gurl.(she needs some CHOCOLATE COATING! >~<)
STILL, if EVERYONE would think like you, the "good-looking" peopz would ONLY date each other AND out of superficial reasons, no?(and imagine you were the "UGLY" duck and you want a "HOT" person to love you, BUT DAMN that person only has the HOTS for "good-looking" peopz! O_O CRUSHING TRUTH)
WHO WANTS THAT?!? I know the appearance is a BIG thing BUT what kinda person someone is is MOST IMPORTANT! Not EVERYONE can/want someone with ALL combined, that's not possible i think... ;D

Everyone has DIFFERENT tastes, hence the "-marks... "wink wink"

BTW SORRY FOR BOMBARDING YA WITH MA OPINION! XD

Agreed.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

^I would so watch that.

Utena-240x146
joined Sep 13, 2015

I think the evil pink hair all started with the one and only beloved pink character majin boo from dragon ball z

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

I'm so uncomfortable whenever an ex is involved.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Complete version with art and link to the original blog here.

As to the other discussion:

• Ploy is the kind of girl you want to see in a fashion shoot
  • Mew is the kind of girl you want to see in your bed,
  • Donut is the kind of girl you want to see in your life!
A2bcf11834a1918b3f09b4219b2a099f_r
joined Aug 16, 2014
  • Ploy is the kind of girl you want to see in a fashion shoot
  • Mew is the kind of girl you want to see in your bed,
  • Donut is the kind of girl you want to see in your life!

I wouldn't kick Ploy out of my bed tho. Nor Donut.

To reply you must either login or sign up.