Forum › Lily Love discussion

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

...Or you could like, call the police???? idk ! dumb idea huh? better involve more of your friends, not like you have proofs... Oh wait!

last edited at Nov 12, 2015 12:25PM

20220125_003513
joined Jan 30, 2013

Restraining order or? I mean ploys story seems believable but at the same time there's a lot of woman who make stuff up. I just hope she doesn't have battered wife syndrome if the story is true. Domestic abuse is a serious thing.

joined Jan 8, 2014

Wow, how can characters be so beautiful...the art during the kissing scene (btw doki-doki) was done so well!
And yeah is Ploys story legit? If it is Mew could be in danger! I think Ploy should stay at Mew's place and Mew should stay at Donut's...hehe for safety :p ^_^

Untitled-1
joined Aug 29, 2013

I think Ploy should stay at Mew's place and Mew should stay at Donut's...hehe for safety :p ^_^

If I remember correctly from the raws, thats exactly what was going to happen haha

joined Jun 12, 2015

Wait. So Ploy is bi? Or she is just using that guy for her plot to get Mew back?

joined Jun 14, 2015

Guys! We are looking for translator!!

If I understood Thai I'd be right there with you! I'm like totally hooked and cannot wait for the upcoming chapters! Not being able to come out might have a lot to do with it, I guess.. (ya, out of the bag now, huh) I know I'm not a lot of help I really hope you can find someone. Thanks for all your hard work, we all appreciate it and Ratana's of course! Really can't wait for ch17 and 18, thanks guys!

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Wait. So Ploy is bi? Or she is just using that guy for her plot to get Mew back?

Mew didn't seem surprised she had a boyfriend.

Maybe it's why they broke up : Ploy dumped Mew for a guy, or cheated on her with one.

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

I know I'm not a lot of help I really hope you can find someone.

As you might notice from the credit page, chapter 11 was translated by our new TN :)

Also small heads up. Our next release will be chapter 12 and then one-shot Mentality. After that we will return to Lily Love.

The Mistress Story is side project (we do QC and upload) so this title has nothing to do with our schedule :P so don't be surprised if TMS chapters will be in the meantime.

Edit: yaaay 400 post :D (also we reached 3500 followers on Tumblr :3 )

last edited at Nov 12, 2015 2:41PM

32104671_1715652908533240_2109611648586088448_n
joined Jul 30, 2015

First: Phone!.. ><''
Second: Ex! :S
Me: <.< realy...?!

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Two things to do before making out with your girlfriend :

• Lock the door
  • Turn off the phones

This will enable you to avoid many cock-blockers.

joined Sep 4, 2014

I call bullshit on that story. At least I hope so...the story does not need a too dark turn.

More likely she makes it up .

Her name is Ploy...
her name...

LMAOOOOOO

Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

Nya-chan

Maybe it's why they broke up : Ploy dumped Mew for a guy, or cheated on her with one.

Pretty much that, when she appeared earlier she seemed pretty bitchish, I won't be surprised if she's manipulative, I think she's making moves on Mew because she's not with her boyfriend anymore, I can't see her story being true at all, this image is how I'm feeling.

Serenata from what manga is your avatar?

Hoh so this is where the REAL drama starts...? O_o
That ex gf only having her ex gf to turn to cuz 'he' doesn't know her, she wants to stay at her ex gf's place NO MATTER WHAT... sounds very SUSPICIOUS there!! If that guy follows her every step, i think he wouldn't NOT know her every contact and so on! NO ESCAPE! And she would put Mew into DANGER with that guy too! No police?!? SOMETHING'S WRONG with that COCKBLOCKER! XD

Btw Donut looked quite DELICIOUS without her glasses....when they were making out, soo HOOOT those two! O////O

2641afdd-9dc4-4327-a1c3-a5b558c33522
joined Mar 12, 2014

ahhhhhhhhhh nooo, I don't like this turn. It doesn't matter if shes lying or not, either way the plot is gonna go downhill with the now forced in drama. sighh. So we have a most likely happening love triangle, with it being hard to tell Ploy to get out, as she can guilt trip whenever she wants. It was going so well before that call!!

last edited at Nov 12, 2015 6:16PM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Nya-chan

Pretty much that, when she appeared earlier she seemed pretty bitchish, I won't be surprised if she's manipulative, I think she's making moves on Mew because she's not with her boyfriend anymore, I can't see her story being true at all, this image is how I'm feeling.

Serenata from what manga is your avatar?

If that's her move, the author of this manga will have to handle carefully how to make it believable for Donuts and Mew, because if she keeps interfering but we don't get to see the violent guy ... Hmmm!!

Is from the anime/novel Owarimonogatari... The character is Sodachi Oikura and that's my fanart btw.
I see you asking for sources sometimes, you know about google reverse search?

Homu%20avatar
joined May 11, 2012

Serenata

Is from the anime/novel Owarimonogatari... The character is Sodachi Oikura and that's my fanart btw.
I see you asking for sources sometimes, you know about google reverse search?

Thanks.
Yeah I know about google reverse search, but it don't always works with small images, that's why sometimes I ask for sources.

Artworks-000165609848-75gqpp-t500x500
joined Aug 1, 2015

Well that made my day... But, of course Ploy had to come in... And we were getting to the good part that we waited so long for D:

oh well... guess I'll have wait some more after this drama shit

In chapter 10 when Donut described Mew it kinda reminded me of when Mari stole a kiss from Akko in Girlfriends. Did anyone else think of that? Or was that just me?

UranusAndNeptuneAreJustCousins
joined Sep 6, 2015

I am not buying into Ploy's story. She is just messing with Mew. It is a ploy, I am certain of that.

last edited at Nov 13, 2015 4:25AM

joined Oct 11, 2010

ploy
noun \ˈplȯi\
: a clever trick or plan that is used to get someone to do something or to gain an advantage over someone

Kind'a obvious…. one could say that Naming Ploy Ploy is a ploy to let you know that Ploy is the type of character that would not only be a ploy but Ploy's very porpoise is a ploy...

last edited at Nov 12, 2015 8:36PM

joined Jan 8, 2014

Just re-read the latest ch...sigh- I want someone to take my glasses off for me too ^_^ lol...

Oh and im not to sure if Ploy is lying, when she shows up her shirt is ripped on her arm soooo?????
Still the series is fantastic plot/progress and the art is outstanding!

last edited at Nov 12, 2015 8:43PM

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

Fuzzypuff

Kind'a obvious…. one could say that Naming Ploy Ploy is a ploy to let you know that Ploy is the type of character that would not only be a ploy but Ploy's very porpoise is a ploy...

Your avatar seems pretty relevant to this post, lol.

A2bcf11834a1918b3f09b4219b2a099f_r
joined Aug 16, 2014

Oh and im not to sure if Ploy is lying [...]

Neither am I... Whatever case may be however, I hope P'Mew won't let Ploy keep clam-jamming her.

[...] and the art is outstanding!

I agree, Ratana probably has one of the best artworks in yuri.

Megu
joined Mar 22, 2014

...Or you could like, call the police???? idk ! dumb idea huh? better involve more of your friends, not like you have proofs... Oh wait!

Come on, we all know drama doesn't work as well when the characters do rational things!

Untitled102_20231004232707
joined Mar 26, 2014

.... Yuri plot be like

joined Jan 31, 2015

Fipse:

I call bullshit on that story. At least I hope so...the story does not need a too dark turn.

More likely she makes it up .

flips:

Her name is Ploy...
her name...

Fuzzypuff:

ploy
noun \ˈplȯi\
: a clever trick or plan that is used to get someone to do something or to gain an advantage over someone

Her name's Ploy?

More like Plot, last name Device, amirite lolo

last edited at Nov 12, 2015 11:24PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.