Forum › Bloom Into You discussion

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

The way this series ended, reminded me of Morinaga Milk's Girlfriends series.

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

Oh so it's finally on this site too. Not really much to add to my previous comment.

Wouldn't it be fun to imagine that the student council play they watched (the one with the boat and the stream) was also helping one of the actors to change like it did for Touko? Like the tradition they created keeps helping people get over their drama? lol

Miyako and Sensei kinda didn't get a final scene together, we only saw them separately. But the way Miyako casually talked about her in front of the gang makes me think since they all graduated, the adult couple actually came out to them all (before only Sayaka knew after all). Sensei only had an issue with telling them because they were her students if I remember correctly.

Again, as I mentioned before, I am not at all surprised Sayaka got a girlfriend in college. Not showing her design at all is a bit mean, but I guess Nakatani was just teasing for the novel.

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

I've been thinking of what to say here... And gather courage too.
From start to finish, this manga sure made me really happy, it was a really good reading.
I'm sure this manga made an really big impact in the yuri genre, and I'm so happy for it, all I want to do is thank Nakatani Nio for this masterpiece.
I'll be waiting for more yuri works from her, I really hope she does more. I'm really thankful.
I can say lot more but well, It would be too big to read, I just really wanted to thank.

Fb_img_1596724226396
joined May 14, 2017

Ohhhh God, it's End but I'm not sad, somehow I'm happy with the end and Saeki-senpai got a girlfriend
Aaaaaaaaa
I'm very very thanks to 4s for translating Yagakimi
Thank for your hard work

Fb_img_1596724226396
joined May 14, 2017

BTW is yagakimi already end or not???

joined May 29, 2019

stronger together, I'm happy for them

Rabu2
joined Apr 22, 2019

And now for a spinoff titled "Bloom into You Plus".

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

Ahem.
"Bloom Into You Too."

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

Ahem.
"Bloom Into You Too."

This time featuring a NSFW chapter titled Blooming Into Yuu.

Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

And now for a spinoff titled "Yagakimi Mekuru Oshigoto".

FTFY. Adult Life Fireman's carry Zombie Sister-in-Law

joined Nov 5, 2017

I've been thinking of what to say here... And gather courage too.
From start to finish, this manga sure made me really happy, it was a really good reading.
I'm sure this manga made an really big impact in the yuri genre, and I'm so happy for it, all I want to do is thank Nakatani Nio for this masterpiece.
I'll be waiting for more yuri works from her, I really hope she does more. I'm really thankful.
I can say lot more but well, It would be too big to read, I just really wanted to thank.

She said she won't make more yuri manga after yagakimi :,(

TheYuriProphet
Yandere%20eve
joined Mar 27, 2018

Time to change it from ongoing, to completed. Thanks for the Journey Nakatani Nio, Good Luck for the future!

joined Nov 5, 2017

Anyway, too lazy to post my thoughts on the end because it will be too long, I'll just say I love the irony. Sayaka and Yuu went from having just a senpai-kohai relationship with Touko as the only topic of their conversations and certain tension occasionally (mostly on Sayaka's end) to be basically best buds. Sayaka couldn't care less about Touko now kek (just kidding, she is still a good friend as shown when she worried about Touko's grades in college and being glad at Touko doing well in acting) but yeah, it's nice to see Sayaka is really a mature, nice girl. Now we gotta wait months until the cover of novel 3 is out to finally see Haru-chan...

last edited at Oct 2, 2019 3:31AM

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

This is Nakatani "My Touhou doujins are totally not yuri though" Nio we are talking about.
Don't take it too seriously.

Rabu2
joined Apr 22, 2019

This is Nakatani "My Touhou doujins are totally not yuri though" Nio we are talking about.
Don't take it too seriously.

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/unfair_randomizer
I mean, c'mon.

joined Jun 27, 2017

Fantastic manga, although I had hoped their parents would know about their relationship by now. Everyone else knows.

Profile%20picture%20leaaaaaaaaaaaaf
joined Jan 27, 2019

after all these years its finally done what a freaking journey

20200827_004119
joined Jan 3, 2017

OMG this manga is one of the best manga and that ending was so satisfying. Couldn't wait for more stuff from Nio-sensei!

Jpeg_20190416_171921
joined May 10, 2018

Wow, finally its over. It's truly been an amazing ride, thank you Nakatani for this amazing story!

whitenight2013
Tumblr_inline_o3faqeqbgs1s9j5kz_400
joined Mar 10, 2018

That color page at the very end really got me

Your_hair_has_gotten_longer_by_folksneedheroes-d5l5v69
joined Apr 23, 2015

Fantastic ending to a terrific yuri. Can't want for what this mangka does next.

joined Jan 6, 2017

34, 35, and 36
She finally reached the stars

I love this series so much.

Thumbs
joined Apr 16, 2012

Its over really? Damn cant believe its over
The colored end makes my skin shiver.
Its over noooo (calms my self down)
I wish her parents know. Her sister does..
Please give us a bonus... (cant except its over)

Now i wonder what the anime is gonna do.
I would like this animated till the end,
we shall see

last edited at Oct 2, 2019 6:26AM

Img-thing
joined Jan 19, 2016

really disappointed by the lack of development of sayaka, we didn't even saw her girlfriend, it's like she's no more than a side character now.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

really disappointed by the lack of development of sayaka, we didn't even saw her girlfriend, it's like she's no more than a side character now.

She was never more than a side character.

To reply you must either login or sign up.