Forum › Bloom Into You discussion

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018
Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

You know if this thread was a hentai yuri doujin it would look like this (+18nsfw link btw)

I don't see the connection?

Black bars.

last edited at Oct 1, 2019 4:39AM

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

You know if this thread was a hentai yuri doujin it would look like this (+18nsfw link btw)

I don't see the connection?

Black bars.

We're all about to do some deep diving?

joined Aug 29, 2019

My two cents on rings: They are bands of (usually precious) metal. As such their objective value is determined mostly by the materials chosen and the craftsmanship that went into it.

Any further value is purely up to the individual person. If you want an engagement ring, hope you can afford it. If you don't want one at all, good for you. My wife and I got rings when we got engaged. Not your typical embellished engagement rings, though, but simple gold bands with a nice "hammer" finish that's by now mostly worn off. We knew we'd be using them as wedding rings eventually, because who says you can't just choose a plain engagement ring and, for example, switch it to the other hand when you get married?

Specifically about their rings I'd say that they're not really "engagement rings", they can't (yet) get married either way and at least Yuu hasn't come out to her family yet. So they're not even "official" yet.

last edited at Oct 1, 2019 7:31AM

Untitled%20(1)
joined Aug 24, 2016

for a second there i thought this was the end but according to MAL we still get 5 more chapters

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

for a second there i thought this was the end but according to MAL we still get 5 more chapters

No, it's the final chapter. The only thing we might get are bonus chapters like every other volumes.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Yay! Well, that was just a darned good series.

So, what’s next?

Fb99a412e56031b0a8f5568f284d39f1435bb314_hq
joined Nov 19, 2017

I loved it buuuuuut i expected more developement side characters wise and more "scenes" around the main couple , it kinda feels rushed but not rushed at the same time , you feel me ?
Great read , nontheless.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Yay! Well, that was just a darned good series.

So, what’s next?

The emptyness

586679-586678-51yyd2ts_il._sl500_aa300__super
joined Oct 4, 2018

They both have a ring on page 22, for those who were wondering.

Edit: We see Touko's even earlier, on page 16.

Yuu's showed up on page 15. It's a bit hard to tell since her finger just looks like it was partially detached. lol

last edited at Oct 1, 2019 8:37PM

joined May 17, 2019

Ladies and gentlemen ... It was a pleasure to read this manga until the end with you ... And God, what an ending.

http://mrwgifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/Dramatic-Clapping-Crying-Meme-Face-Of-Citizen-Kane.gif

daydream_dog94
Girls%20last%20tour%20ost%20art
joined Dec 4, 2017

anybody else have that "holy shit this is actually happening, its over ;-;" moment, like 3 pages in XD bc im actually crying over here.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

I loved it buuuuuut i expected more developement side characters wise and more "scenes" around the main couple , it kinda feels rushed but not rushed at the same time , you feel me ?
Great read , nontheless.

I understand, but I realize that for me it’s just being greedy—I can imagine a whole bunch of very satisfying additional scenes, but they really would be tangential to the main story.

Even though the secondary characters in this one were very well-drawn and well-handled, it really wasn’t an ensemble series, with major subplots involving those other characters—it was always about Touko and Yuu, and that’s what the ending chapters were about.

The only exceptional character is Sayaka, and she’s had very full development in the manga and in the spin-off.

I’d say that this one stuck its landing in exactly the superb but un-showy way it did everything else all along.

Sk_fb
joined Feb 17, 2013

AWWWWWW.

:D

joined Jan 11, 2018

It's been a blast reading this.

joined Apr 15, 2013

Another series I have seen through to its conclusion. This is a very special manga and I love it very much.

Itwouldbe-yuriscans
joined Oct 30, 2018

<< the feeling of emptiness consumes your soul. you feel nothing at all >>

last edited at Oct 1, 2019 9:07PM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

THank you very much 4S and the people of dynasty and my mother who always believe in me, this was a great journey

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Really nice manga :) I need to read it all the way through tho- its been ages since I read the early chapters. Thanks to the translators for all their hard work over the years :)

p.s

I never got round to watching the anime for this- is it worth watching? I mean how many chapters does it cover? it can't get much resolved or end in a very satisfying place in so few episodes I'd think?

last edited at Oct 1, 2019 9:13PM

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

Okay, so, now that it's here, a few things I particularly enjoyed:

The rings, obviously, are great.

Natsuki is so cool looking. I love that she and Yuu play the bean-bag toss together.

Akari drinking out of Doujima's soda and Natsuki and Koyomi teasing them is great.

The hand-holding back at the back of the gym, shades of the Stuco election photo.

Flashback montage: If they make a second season of the anime, this is going to break me. I got teary as it is.

The cafe has employees now!

The return to the stream is also a nice last stop for the series.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

I never got round to watching the anime for this- is it worth watching? I mean how many chapters does it cover? it can't get much resolved or end in a very satisfying place in so few episodes I'd think?

Yep it's worth. Anime follow very nicely the manga story and it end on chapter 24. Frankly speaking, the end is quite open for a S2 but still offer closure to make it end "properly".

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

elevown posted:

Really nice manga :) I need to read it all the way through tho- its been ages since I read the early chapters

It ends during their date in the aquarium if I remember correctly.... and it's 1000% recommended watch even if you've read the manga twice or more, it really adds more to the romance sometimes. But as for the subtitles to enjoy it without issues...idk

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

Really nice manga :) I need to read it all the way through tho- its been ages since I read the early chapters. Thanks to the translators for all their hard work over the years :)

p.s

It's great, very faithful to the original. It cuts off after the aquarium date, about halfway through. If they never do another season, the ending spot is...meh, but there's about the perfect amount left to do another season, so maybe they'll finish up.

TifalovesAerith
joined May 7, 2017

Great read , nontheless.

LMAO, rushed
let's see, Touko no longer lives on the shadow of her late sister, and Yuu learned about love in 45 chapters (scratches head), yep, TOTALLY RUSHED LMAO
And if scenes you meant "adult" scenes, google girl on girl love, there you go, a manga absolutely does not need erotic content to be good or bad

Midnightgunner
Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

The end of an era...

Now what do we do?

To reply you must either login or sign up.