Forum › Posts by telamon

joined Mar 25, 2013

Since a couple of days ago, whenever I try to download a chapter of something it says "Failed - Download Error". The thing is, I see the download moving before I confirm where to save the file, so I know it's downloading. It's only happening on Chrome, and I know I can/should use Mozilla, but I'm used to Chrome.

Edit: So I just found out that my default download location on Chrome is a drive that is dying/dead. More than likely the error is because of that. So feel free to disregard this, and if you want, delete it. Though it may prove helpful to someone else.

last edited at Jun 22, 2023 1:03PM

telamon
joined Mar 25, 2013

This series seems to be definition of "Just Fuck Already".

Also I hope the boss isn't romantic interest/option...I'm curious if this will remain with a subtext tag, or actually dip into something more with Yuri.

Edit - Or wait is this just a two-shot story? I thought this was the first two chapters for a new series haha

It's a 4 volume series that is complete. It's supposedly Yuri.

telamon
Senpai-Ai discussion 24 Feb 11:04
joined Mar 25, 2013

Chapter 5? Is a chapter skipped or is the numbering not correct?

telamon
joined Mar 25, 2013

So I'm a little confused as to which series is when. This is clearly the beginning, but then on the page of this series it says "Do not mix the titles, Paradise of Nightmare (this one) is followed by Nightmare of Paradise (楽園の悪夢). Attendant's Vacation (従者の休日) is the spin-off." but the spin-off that's shown on the second to last page is in the "Paradise of Nightmare (Series)" category, and then there's a third category that's "Servant x Queen" that also has the spin-off.
Wouldn't it be better to get all of the current chapters in one series and just label them as they come out as it is in some series where there are "subcategories" such as Extras/Serialized and such?

joined Mar 25, 2013

So do they end up together in the end or?

Haven't read it, debating on it.

last edited at Jan 8, 2022 8:52AM

telamon
joined Mar 25, 2013

Not really Couple Life is it? It really doesn't seem like they are together.

joined Mar 25, 2013

For a moment I thought when she started chasing the cat she was gonna get hit by a car and get amnesia again.

All's well that ends well.

joined Mar 25, 2013

This needs to be grouped with https://dynasty-scans.com/series/witch_and_cat_chan because characters are the same.

joined Mar 25, 2013

Chapter 39 has a duplicate page and chapter 41's pages are a bit out of order.
Also chapter 43's page 5 (1) and page 6 resolution is absurdly big, as well as on ch53 page 4.
In chapter 56 there's one page out of order as well, in chapter 57-59 there's a few out of order as well.

last edited at Aug 7, 2021 12:48PM

joined Mar 25, 2013

Yeah, no.

Also needs the Het tag.

wouldn't it be a spoiler?

i didn't enjoy this by the way :I

What's the point of tags if they aren't used? Also some people don't like to read about certain things, even if it's spoiled.

joined Mar 25, 2013

Yeah, no.

Also needs the Het tag.

last edited at Dec 12, 2020 1:24PM

telamon
Ui & Yaaya discussion 15 Aug 03:25
joined Mar 25, 2013

So is it Yayoi or Yaaya? Or is it two different girls?

telamon
joined Mar 25, 2013

Futanari is not Yuri you stupid cucks

4chan disagrees with you

You apparently haven't been there if you say that.

joined Mar 25, 2013

What are the chances the next chapter is called "Two steps back"?

telamon
Image Comments 02 May 03:07
joined Mar 25, 2013

Would be so funny if they kill off Tifa instead of Aerith this time.

joined Mar 25, 2013

^Well- If a story has loads of subtext- but it eventually stops being subtext in later chapters and becomes real romance- I guess it should still keep the subtext tag and also have a romance tag right?

I can see it being subtext at the start when you don't know where it will go, but if it already has the romance tag I don't see the point of the subtext one, since if you see a manga on a site that has tags (besides dynasty) I doubt they'd have both tags if for instance it was finished or it already went into the romance part and past the subtext.

joined Mar 25, 2013

Romance Subtext
How does that work?

telamon
joined Mar 25, 2013

Run Mirei! She's bonkers!

telamon
Image Comments 22 Feb 17:53
joined Mar 25, 2013
47126430_p0

^You clearly haven't seen her with food.

last edited at Feb 22, 2020 5:53PM

telamon
joined Mar 25, 2013

Perfect.
Considering we're getting the Sayaka novel(s) translated as well it's even more perfect. Which they will probably release around the same time as the 7th manga volume since that one also releases in February.
The perfectest.

last edited at Oct 2, 2019 3:12PM

joined Mar 25, 2013

Thank you for the chapter! Did it really have to be 113mgbs though xD

telamon
Image Comments 20 Aug 15:46
joined Mar 25, 2013
75950206_p0

Gross

telamon
Image Comments 16 Jul 04:19
joined Mar 25, 2013
41839348_p0

@BugDevil you're free to suggest pics yourself you know.

telamon
Image Comments 09 Jul 15:55
joined Mar 25, 2013
D-xvldbuiaevwrk-orig

So is there gonna be another season or is it over? What about Ruby or Weiss?

telamon
joined Mar 25, 2013

I mean they're still just friends.