Forum › Posts by Yuuthebest

Yuuthebest
Screenshot_20190601-150515~2
joined Jul 4, 2019

This really was a great manga. As much as I enjoy the yuri genre it's not often we get a series I would feel comfortable describing as a work of art, but this was one of those rare gems. I'm a little sad Nakatani has stated she won't be doing another yuru series in the future but I look forward to what ever her next project is. I think perhaps she will have enough of a name now to basically work on whatever she wants. It would be neat to see her tackle something a bit more abstract and off beat next time.

Where have you read about her not making a yuri series again? I've been looking for it, but can't find anything

Screenshot_20190601-150515~2
joined Jul 4, 2019

I really love the quiet happiness of being domestic with your loved one here, mixed with the melancholy of loneliness and missing. I love the characterization too, the little details that show their personalities.
Soft apocalipse is the best. It's so relatable to being happy (ir at least striving to) in today's world. The world falling apart, the loneliness of the tiring routine and the connection and sharing of all that with our loved ones...
10/10 just what i needed today. I hope we get to see more of them