Forum › A Room For Two discussion

Jeanne Mathison
joined May 24, 2019

I agree that Kasumi's feelings for Sakurako could be platonic, but that doesn't preclude her loving her.

@Looking East, I just re-watched Furikuri with my brother only yesterday, and I only now realize where your avatar comes from
Mamimi is a choice that makes you a person of culture and good taste :)))

Jeanne Mathison
joined May 24, 2019

So is ch. 56 out already in Japanese, or any idea when it'll be?

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Fairypixie24 gets a day off for continuing to spam off-topic to this discussion.

Jeanne Mathison
joined May 24, 2019

lol that came so quick after my question I thought it would for sure be a reply :)

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

So is ch. 56 out already in Japanese, or any idea when it'll be?

Chapter 56 is here, for your reading pleasure.

Did you perchance mean chapter 57?

Jeanne Mathison
joined May 24, 2019

Yes 57 that's the one, the next untranslated one, I had the number wrong

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Yes 57 that's the one, the next untranslated one, I had the number wrong

Right, so, here's the thing: I don't know if chapter 57 has been released in Japan. I mentioned before (in answer to another of your questions) that Futaribeya is published online these days, and even gave you the address of the website. Since I suspect that, unlike Sakurako, you don't have near photographic memory, I'll tell you again: Comic Boost is the place where the new chapters of this manga are uploaded. If you want to know whether 57 is out or not, you should go there; but it's in Japanese, and you'd probably have to pay to find out.

Alternatively, you could ask the scanlators, who probably have better information on the subject than anyone in this forum. This is their address:

https://twitter.com/YuriIchigoScans

Just leave your questions there; if you're lucky, they will reply and tell you what you want to know.

Maidens%20of%20michael
joined Oct 2, 2014

Does anyone familiar with original know what is that Sakurako says(in Japanese) instead of "OH MY GOSH"?

edit:
nvm, I found it myself, she says やーん, which is obviously can't be translated correctly. It is just やーん

last edited at Jun 10, 2019 5:28PM

Images
joined Dec 25, 2018

Does dynasty still upoload new chapters of this? Or is it just waiting for the author/translator?

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

Does dynasty still upoload new chapters of this? Or is it just waiting for the author/translator?

For all I know, the translators and uploaders are waiting either for the author to make the next chapter, or that online publisher to publish it if it has already been made.

Badass%20yuyuko%20-%20avatar2
joined Dec 4, 2015

Finally got back into reading this manga, after pausing it around volume 2, so just two notes:
1- I died when Sakurako cut her hair, so I'm really happy that it's growing back with time;
2- The thing Kasumi likes the most about Sakurako have no relation to food, together with that "Tadaima kiss", my eyes legitimately started watering, from sheer happines.
I love this manga so much, when this cursed year comes to an end, I'll definitely import all volumes of it.

PS: Just wanted to share a little music I think some of you might like.

joined Oct 27, 2018

Y'know, I think the frequent updates affected my perception of this manga, a single chapteris actually kinda boring

Yumi%20sachiko%20kiss%201
joined Apr 6, 2017

I really wish they would just openly commit to being in a official relationship. All their friends around them are already hooking up it be nice to see them be official instead of some odd limbo. I know the augments that they don't need that kind of thing and are already like a married couple or the it has been said in a way sorta. Just a concrete declaration that they are officially girlfriends would still be nice along with more of a opening up of affection being shown regularly on both sides. Insteading of often seeming like Kasumi tolerated Sakurako fawning over her and the vary rare times that Kasumi is shown returning that affection.

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

Meat tenderizer
bites knuckles to not say it
GHhhhhnn... I'm fine.

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/a_room_for_two_ch57#8
Goddamnit Moka, what did I even hold back for?! These are our bad jokes! Dynasty trademarked.

That aside didn't Kasumi forbid Sakurako from drinking in public ever again? She sure is spoiling her.

Just a concrete declaration that they are officially girlfriends would still be nice along with more of a opening up of affection being shown regularly on both sides. Insteading of often seeming like Kasumi tolerated Sakurako fawning over her and the vary rare times that Kasumi is shown returning that affection.

I'll just say this, even if they officially announced they're girlfriends, literally nothing would change. Kasumi just is like this and Sakurako doesn't mind. They take it at their own pace and will get there eventually.

joined Oct 27, 2018

I really wish they would just openly commit to being in a official relationship. All their friends around them are already hooking up it be nice to see them be official instead of some odd limbo. I know the augments that they don't need that kind of thing and are already like a married couple or the it has been said in a way sorta. Just a concrete declaration that they are officially girlfriends would still be nice along with more of a opening up of affection being shown regularly on both sides. Insteading of often seeming like Kasumi tolerated Sakurako fawning over her and the vary rare times that Kasumi is shown returning that affection.

I actually kind of agree, at least it might change up their dynamic a little.

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

^ When they announce it, everyone around them would be like "Haven't you been married for years now?".

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

I have no idea what you people are talking about, that kiss wiped everything else in the chapter from my mind.

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

I have no idea what you people are talking about, that kiss wiped everything else in the chapter from my mind.

Moka kissing Koruri isn't very surprising to me.
And Kasumi saying normal kisses are fine with her is also as expected.

Tis a good time to be alive.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

^Well, it was less about Moka kissing Koruri and more about Moka trying to use her tongue to nurse Koruri's throat. :D

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

^Well, it was less about Moka kissing Koruri and more about Moka trying to use her tongue to nurse Koruri's throat. :D

What does she think she is? A Lizard?

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

^It's the intention what counts. And Moka's were definitely, totally, absolutely not lewd ones.

Also, 10 Piña Coladas? Wow.

last edited at Jun 22, 2019 6:57AM

herenowforever
Singeraigenerated
joined Feb 11, 2018

That was a pretty bizarre excuse to french someone. :)

Untitle435ed34qwrqwd
joined May 15, 2014

Also, 10 Piña Coladas? Wow.

could be non alcoholic, i can drink 10 easily :P

joined Oct 3, 2016

@heimdall Didn't they agree to marry each other in one chapter? Like after/before Kasumi finally said "I love you" to Sakurako they were discussing their honeymoon. And their families call them their daughter-in-laws. You can't get more official than that.

NuclearStudent
joined Dec 13, 2018

I don't think it's possible for a tongue to go that far into someone else's throat. Not like that matters to Moka.

To reply you must either login or sign up.