Forum › A Room For Two discussion

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

Getting a whatever degree at something humanities related (not math or science because that's hard brainwork) and then a job as a full time cram school teacher seems ok for her

Wow. Just shitting all over people with psych degrees, huh?

Wanna bet they're a "hard" sciences/engineering student?

I personally make jokes about psych students all the time, but saying you need no brain power to memorize and understand all that nonsense is a bit much.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Sakurako isn't especially smart, she has near photographic memory which is not the same

Getting a whatever degree at something social-cultural (not math or science because that's hard brainwork) and then a job as a full time cram school teacher seems ok for her

This is one of the stupidest statements I’ve ever heard.

Bd4ca21cadd5f7a6060af737e575370e64e2c528_full
joined May 26, 2019

I love this manga, very fluff and cute, and I like the transition in their behavior towards each other

Fb_img_1596724226396
joined May 14, 2017

may i ask something??? Is this series still update or not, since it's already licensed, sorry if I urge

Sulk
joined Jul 19, 2015

Uhh yeah, I'm all for mangas getting licensed, but I'm not the biggest fan of having to wait years for the official release to catch up just so I can continue reading, like with Murcielago.

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

Not that I can blame anyone for not reading the last few pages, but that question was already answered
Until the official publisher makes a complaint, Dynasty will keep uploading chapters here.

last edited at May 27, 2019 10:53AM

Jeanne Mathison
joined May 24, 2019

isn't this published in a seinen magazine?

If you mean Monthly Birz, it went bung last year. It's no longer published.
Futaribeya is a web manga, these days.

So there is a website where you can find the untranslated Japanese chapters, all the way since the beginning?

Sulk
joined Jul 19, 2015

Not that I can blame anyone for not reading the last few pages, but that question was already answered
Until the official publisher makes a complaint, Dynasty will keep uploading chapters here.

That's nice, but I was more so wondering about the scanlation group's stance on the matter. Though since I don't think we got any word on the matter from Yuri Ichigo, things will proceed as they have until now?

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

That's nice, but I was more so wondering about the scanlation group's stance on the matter. Though since I don't think we got any word on the matter from Yuri Ichigo, things will proceed as they have until now?

I mean, the manga was licensed for over half a year at this point and they didn't stop, so...

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

So there is a website where you can find the untranslated Japanese chapters, all the way since the beginning?

All online chapters of Futaribeya are here:

Comic Boost website.

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

Comic Boost website.

Aww they're still doing hair pearukku. ♡

Jeanne Mathison
joined May 24, 2019

Comic Boost website.

ok so can anyone tell me what happens in the next chapters? I'm ok with spoilers

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

The next chapters? Sure!

You know how the story proceeds in arcs and we are now in the middle of the College arc, right?

Well, it is followed by the Graduation arc. Then come the Getting a Job arc, the Buying a House arc, and the Marriage arc.

And then, perhaps, the Science Babies arc. (Not 100% sure about this one.)

Hope this helped! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡~)~☆

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Lol.
Now someone go inform Yukiko-sensei that this is the plan for the rest of the manga.

joined Apr 6, 2019

ok so can anyone tell me what happens in the next chapters? I'm ok with spoilers

Seriously now: ch56 is the last released.

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

^ I stand by what I said. :P

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

What about the arc where Kasumi tells Saku, "For the last time, will you stop hanging all over me? I've told you a million times--I'm not into girls!"? lol

joined Jun 12, 2015

Lol.
Now someone go inform Yukiko-sensei that this is the plan for the rest of the manga.

Pretty sure unless the manga get axed or Yukiko get tired of making the manga, that the plan lol

joined Mar 28, 2018

What about the arc where Kasumi tells Saku, "For the last time, will you stop hanging all over me? I've told you a million times--I'm not into girls!"? lol

After all the times Kasumi feels up Sakurako and says something mean, clings to her at night as a hot water bottle, and encourages Sakurako to cling to her because Sakurako is scared, that'd be pretty mean.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

After all the times Kasumi feels up Sakurako and says something mean, clings to her at night as a hot water bottle, and encourages Sakurako to cling to her because Sakurako is scared, that'd be pretty mean.

Of course. I’m just goofing—this is nothing if not a reciprocal relationship.

joined Mar 28, 2018

Of course. I’m just goofing—this is nothing if not a reciprocal relationship.

Of course! Did I sound that serious?

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Sakurako: "Then then, all this time... you just wanted me as a domestic slave? To cook for you and do your laundry? Oh, you vile gigolette, you!"

Fairypixie24
joined Apr 6, 2019

Sakurako: "Then then, all this time... you just wanted me as a domestic slave? To cook for you and do your laundry? Oh, you vile gigolette, you!"

Gigolette, huh...

An interesting conundrum.

Kasumi vs. Yurika: who'd win?

Jeanne Mathison
joined May 24, 2019

Seriously now: ch56 is the last released.

OK thx

Also @White Rose:

You know how the story proceeds in arcs and we are now in the middle of the College arc, right?

Well, it is followed by the Graduation arc. Then come the Getting a Job arc, the Buying a House arc, and the Marriage arc.

And then, perhaps, the Science Babies arc. (Not 100% sure about this one.)

That was a dumb joke

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Gigolette, huh...

An interesting conundrum.

Kasumi vs. Yurika: who'd win?

If they are competing for Sakurako, Kasumi wins hands down.

To reply you must either login or sign up.