Forum › Fluttering Feelings discussion

Screenshot_2016-12-27-13-58-01-1
joined Mar 23, 2014

If you are ok with NSFW then What does the fox say on lezhin.

Who doesn't like a bit of NSFW :P

I think it's more than "a bit of NSFW" in WDTFS xD

Definitely lol But I do know people that don't like NSFW. My best friend who is almost 19 still doesn't like seeing NSFW. She only likes the fluffy sfw yuri xD

Tohka%20not%20crying
joined Jun 6, 2014

Act cute? Are you crazy? Pay up if you wanna see me act cute.

Seol-A's cousin's got her head screwed on straight.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Dawww so cute, so innocent! It's nice rereading the older chapters.

joined Jan 8, 2014

I liked this ch...so cute how she doesnt even realize she's gushing about her ^_^

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Min-Jeong knows the score.

K-8mrinwxaaz9-lt_gbsmjyizpi6k9rxvvyg8qyvh-o
joined Jun 24, 2015

dammit, I want more.

Yuri%20ultimate
joined Feb 5, 2015

Yeah, the stare that friend is giving her... Like, "you're lost and you don't even know it.."

Can't wait to see more!

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

I love it whenever friends of a yuri couple can immediately see how into each other they are, even before they themselves do.

I'm kinda worried about that guy, though...

Tumblr_mqsgcvuolq1s1l3cpo1_500
joined Jul 12, 2012

That look of suspicion on the last page, it's like her friend is thinking "girl you sound like you're turning gay for her".

Korrasami
joined Dec 14, 2014

This whole time. I've been reading No - Rae's name as Norway - Ya

last edited at Sep 5, 2015 12:15PM

joined Aug 4, 2014

I tried to get into this series but I can't get myself to care about story or any of characters, even now I barely remember what happened in previous chapters, not to mention details like names of characters beside main couple. I'm dropping it and I guess I'm outta this thread for good.

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

I tried to get into this series but I can't get myself to care about story or any of characters, even now I barely remember what happened in previous chapters, not to mention details like names of characters beside main couple. I'm dropping it and I guess I'm outta this thread for good.

You can also start reading rough typesetted version before you decide to drop it. All current chapters are translated.
Here is link to imgur > http://flutteringfeelings[.]imgur[.]com where you can find them and more info in spoiler thread

Give it a try one more time because series is great :)

last edited at Sep 5, 2015 4:43PM

joined Aug 18, 2015

You can also start reading rough typesetted version before you decide to drop it. All current chapters are translated.
Here is link to imgur > http://flutteringfeelings[.]imgur[.]com where you can find them and more info in spoiler thread

I agree this is a great series. Some of my friends said the story is kinda slow - aka no actions into 40+ chapters :). I am good with the paces. Well they say different strokes for different folks.

joined Apr 6, 2014

I agree this is a great series. Some of my friends said the story is kinda slow - aka no actions into 40+ chapters :). I am good with the paces. Well they say different strokes for different folks.

Don't believe them. It's slow, but it's definitely picking up the pace by the mid and late 30s.

joined Aug 10, 2015

Woop, Looks like someone's jelly~

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Aw man, I really hope this rift between them doesn't last too long and get too bad, especially over something that's most likely a misunderstanding.

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

Why? Why this cliffhanger again :'( I hate waiting >.<
@Alextasha Thanks for the imgur-link. I'm going to dig myself into story now. :3

joined Feb 28, 2015

checks watch Good heavens! Is it time for the melodrama already?

last edited at Nov 15, 2015 8:05AM

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

I was scared because I taught it was illegal but if its in Dynasty it means okay, right?

41d15eb7093baec072fbb832ad7e1d7d
joined Jun 27, 2014

This series only has 11 chapters ? I looked it up on another site and this is at chapter 40 already lol . Hurry and catch up <3

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

This series only has 11 chapters ? I looked it up on another site and this is at chapter 40 already lol . Hurry and catch up <3

I believe Dynasty takes several chapters and puts them into one. (That might be a different series though so don't quote me on that)

The other sites also likely release the rough versions of the translation, meaning that there are more errors in them than the one presented on Dynasty.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

This isn't a difficult concept. It takes time to do translation, cleanup, editing, quality control and all the steps that go into a quality scanlation. It's all done by volunteers in their spare time, and it doesn't happen overnight.

What you're seeing on "another site" is almost certainly rough typesets of first-draft translations stolen from work-in-progress folders and presented as if it's done. Since we at Dynasty are all about trying to respect the wishes of authors and scanlators, we are posting the finished, polished versions that they release, not digging around in their folders and posting without permission. So naturally, we're a little behind the "bleeding edge".

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I love the size-changing cell phone, sometimes it grows to be a phablet in her hands.

56239_1311160211088_full
joined Oct 30, 2015

Korean Yuri... Its interesting... I like the story and thinking how the yuri part in their relationship will going to developed.

Vegitab%20profile%20pic%20smoll%20tumblr
joined Sep 21, 2014

Wow looking back, this is the part Seol A and Norae kinda feel each other out.
Tensiooonn...

To reply you must either login or sign up.