Forum › Posts by elec

elec
Alien Girl discussion 22 Jan 20:11
K-8mrinwxaaz9-lt_gbsmjyizpi6k9rxvvyg8qyvh-o
joined Jun 24, 2015

oh lord, alien girl in thigh high socks.... really keeps getting better and better

last edited at Jan 22, 2018 8:11PM

elec
Alien Girl discussion 06 Feb 15:51
joined Jun 24, 2015

this is the greatest thing ever....

joined Jun 24, 2015

Quality post. I am quite happy I had the opportunity to experience this.

last edited at Nov 22, 2016 10:20PM

joined Jun 24, 2015

Holy crap, I thought this was dead. I'm not complaining though.

joined Jun 24, 2015

I would have been incredibly disappointed if 47 hadn't dressed up like an anime girl. Quality read

elec
Image Comments 15 Jun 01:07
joined Jun 24, 2015
Untitled-3

Anyone have a good source on how bad it is? I am rather hoping she has a chance at fighting it.

elec
Image Comments 29 May 13:10
joined Jun 24, 2015
35682778_p0

Ya, she sorta had a mask forcibly sewed on her face along with a few other lovely unwanted body modifications. Sweet character though.

elec
Image Comments 23 Apr 08:12
joined Jun 24, 2015
44874174_p0

its from the game skull girls

elec
Mama Yuu discussion 11 Apr 09:24
joined Jun 24, 2015

I hope the artist decicides to make a series about this, or at least a sequel; does anyone know if this is a thing or not?

elec
Ikenai Hito discussion 05 Apr 22:26
joined Jun 24, 2015

This is great. I would actually really appreciate it if there was a little extra showing how the daughter found out, or perhaps a little slice of life later on. I imagine that would be a great read. It's pretty cute as is though.

joined Jun 24, 2015

This was fantastic. I am really enjoying the art! It is different while still being pretty darn cute. I want more!

joined Jun 24, 2015

I highly recomend the game so fair. The art is fantastic, and the game is pretty adorable. I haven't beaten it though yet, so it is subject to change. Anyone know if this has spoilers beyond the obvious?

elec
Image Comments 29 Feb 20:01
joined Jun 24, 2015
Q4vejll

I want more...

elec
Abyss discussion 13 Feb 23:19
joined Jun 24, 2015

Jin really has a problem with faces, I cant till if this is or is not meant to be related to my beloved.

I disagree.

The way she positions the side views of her character faces is a bit... different, but I would liken it to a more stylistic choice versus a failing in artistic ability. That being said I don't think she a particularly good artist though, she just has style that makes up for it. She is good enough for manga, but only just.

elec
joined Jun 24, 2015

I usually can't stand this artist, but I like the direction she went on this one. Unique, without being to much. I didn't know there was more besides the original 4 chapters, so this was a nice surprise when I checked to see what was new this morning.

joined Jun 24, 2015

there really needs to be more delinquent yuri...

joined Jun 24, 2015

I am so happy this is a thing. The necro's have been real

joined Jun 24, 2015

This feels so weird to read after that toilet doujin

toilet... doujin?
I missed this.

joined Jun 24, 2015

Needs a wtf am I reading tag. :D

Gonna throw a third on that

Pretty good tho... hope they make another...

joined Jun 24, 2015

I don't think it's worn out yet, but I do hope they show some actual development between Akina and Kaede soon.

At the very least she needs to realize she is an otaku. I'm enjoying the series as is, but this situation is getting a bit old. I need her to start going through some sort of crisis, maybe freaking out someone will find out or something. Something new has to be added to the mix.

elec
joined Jun 24, 2015

glad to see her not drawing her usual archetypes. I do enjoy her stuff, but as of late it felt... contrived? Sorta started to make the characters a bit unrealistic. This was a nice change of pace

elec
Lily Love discussion 14 Dec 14:02
joined Jun 24, 2015

ugh ploy

ugh

shes everything we didnt need in this manga

As long as they don't add a dude, I think I can handle it. it's nice to have a series that doesn't end after the kiss.

last edited at Dec 14, 2015 2:02PM

joined Jun 24, 2015

Really loving the art. The char designs are great too, vampire girl is especially cute. Hope it stays light like this and no harem stuff.

Art's unique and quite good, I'm enjoying it as well. I always enjoy stuff that has surreal elements but is grounded in reality, especially if it goes out of its way to explain what's going on. Then again I'm the type of person to look at random wiki articles for fun as well...

joined Jun 24, 2015

Still quite the bad chapter to necro it on lol.

"Like, yay, it's back. But what the fuck is going on, why is it turning into a het manga?!"

Cause at not point was it ever promised to be a yuri manga? Seriously, this is the same thing that happened with Stretch. Nobody ever said there would be yuri but you people have your shipping goggles on so strong that you can't accept that and then you get pissed when something that obviously wasn't going to happen doesn't happen.

but, but, but the tag says yuri :(

Dunno though, It does feel like it is hinting at a few things here and there, while still having comedic elements. Maybe not focused on the yuri, but seams to be foreshadowing a development later on.

And the Stretch ship would have been god tier, you gotta admit.

Edit: On second thought, it isn't hinting so much as rubbing our faces in it, specially in the earlier chapters.

last edited at Dec 7, 2015 8:29PM

joined Jun 24, 2015

Well... what I posted on my site was probably as much as I could tell you. If I gave spoilers, that would be unprofessional as a translator and indecent as a human being. I am tempted to post something about how the yuri progresses to help people make a more informed decision on whether they want to keep up with the story or to drop it. But I just can't do that without spoiling the story. I wasn't exactly trying to calm people down, but I felt a little bit guilty towards the people who had been waiting for the series to get necro'd, so I thought that I owed it to them to try to allay some of their fears that this was going to turn into a het manga.

...I don't know why I felt I like I owed to them. I didn't write the manga...

biiiiiig thanks for necroing this in the first place. I remember reading this around a year ago and feeling sad it hadn't updated such a long time!