Forum › Fluttering Feelings discussion

palakangorange
Witch
joined Feb 24, 2013

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/fluttering_feelings_ch08#15 Not a bad sense of style? It's just a white t-shirt and pants...

Aahahah! Who knows? Maybe they are name brand and that outfit costs $1000 X

Nah. One word: ( ๑‾̀◡‾́)σ» No-rae

Tmp_11996-nanofate-3-11937795520
joined Dec 6, 2013

Am I the only one who's confuse with the (guy)characters? Lolz

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

Am I the only one who's confuse with the (guy)characters? Lolz

No.

Wait.

There are different ones?

palakangorange
Witch
joined Feb 24, 2013

^ Fools. That's just Dick mastering the Kage Bunshin Technique. Hah

Let Crane on /u/ guide you through your journey towards thy said Ninja Academy

Character Profile
Relationship Chart

Random Reader
joined Nov 30, 2011

The credit pages with Ji-hwan are hilarious.

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

Character Profile
Relationship Chart

One of them has brown hair. Other than that, indistinguishable.

Random Reader
joined Nov 30, 2011

Character Profile
Relationship Chart

One of them has brown hair. Other than that, indistinguishable.

So, to conclude, these characters are like the male version of Sweet Blue Flowers no?

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

Yeah, that's about right.

joined Jun 2, 2015

doesn't matter if you're reading this in this site, or in mangafox (where updates are actually up to date) or whatever, the story it's the "slow-building" kind of story, but in a beautiful outstanding way that makes my stomach flips every panel all the time. I'm just here, lying in my bed, waiting, craving the "boiling-point" interaction between them; but hey, I'm pretty sure it'll be worth it.

halmoni Uploader
Jjjtjtjtjy
joined Jan 6, 2015

doesn't matter if you're reading this in this site, or in mangafox (where updates are actually up to date) or whatever, the story it's the "slow-building" kind of story, but in a beautiful outstanding way that makes my stomach flips every panel all the time. I'm just here, lying in my bed, waiting, craving the "boiling-point" interaction between them; but hey, I'm pretty sure it'll be worth it.

Mangafox chapters are not "up to date" lol. They stole our un-checked rough drafts without permission. Those chapters haven't been finalized, and it's highly likely that they're going to have changes after we go through them. They're probably full of typos and other errors.

Honestly, it wasn't even my idea to create rough typesets in the first place (and I'm still not sure what purpose they serve, other than making reading chapters slightly easier). But since I make my translations public, people were inevitably going to make them anyways.

last edited at Jun 2, 2015 5:28AM

Ihaveseenthelight
joined May 28, 2013

Mangafox chapters are not "up to date" lol. They stole our un-checked rough drafts without permission. Those chapters haven't been finalized, and it's highly likely that they're going to have changes after we go through them. They're probably full of typos and other errors.

Honestly, it wasn't even my idea to create rough typesets in the first place (and I'm still not sure what purpose they serve, other than making reading chapters slightly easier). But since I make my translations public, people were inevitably going to make them anyways.

This explains their latest Citrus upload...

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Simply put, Halmoni and the person doing the rough typesets are giving fans a rare treat (which some now take as their due, given the crying over the overlay), and MangaFox/MangaHere are trying their damndest to ruin that for everyone.

joined Jun 12, 2015

What's the best way to read this while respecting halmoni's work? Currently following the guide for getting in Comico to increase visitor count for the artist. Are the 2 threads on Dynasty the best place to wait for halmoni's posts?

Thanks for the hard work

joined Jan 31, 2015

arashai:

What's the best way to read this while respecting halmoni's work? Currently following the guide for getting in Comico to increase visitor count for the artist.

I can't speak for halmoni, but here's my advice and opinion.

When the chapter first comes out, the first 3 days, read it on Comico. Take advantage of this 3-day period, seeing as the chapter will be open to everyone, no sign-in required. You can still make a Comico account if you wish though. (It might actually make things easier "in the long run".)

For chapters that are now locked, meaning after the initial 3-day period, you can make a Comico account and use your free points to unlock chapters. On this page bit.do/ffovertoon, scroll further down to the "How Comico works" section and you'll see detailed instructions with screenshots showing you exactly how to do it.

By doing the above and reading it on Comico, it benefits and supports the author and the series, even if in a minor way. If you do make a Comico account, then you can also like/heart the chapter, which further helps support the series.

Now, if you are going to be reading it on Comico, you can either
A) use halmoni's translation on her Pastebin
or
B) use the Overtooning (overlay) method, so you're basically doing the same thing as A, except you can read her translation "inline" within the chapter itself, so you don't have to do a side-by-side-window thing.

If you are interested in using the Overtooning method, which BTW is really cool, follow the instructions on this page bit.do/ffovertoon.

arashai:

Are the 2 threads on Dynasty the best place to wait for halmoni's posts?

Again, can't speak for halmoni, but here goes nothing.

Well, you could just monitor, i.e., stalk, her Pastebin directly: http://pastebin.com/u/halmoni

But yes, she usually posts in the spoiler thread when her Pastebin translation is up.
She also posts on the FF Facebook page, since she is an admin there.

last edited at Jun 13, 2015 12:20AM

joined Jun 12, 2015

Thank you very much for the explanation. Going to try the overlay method when I get home.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

And anonymous nails it. Good job.

joined Jun 12, 2015

This overlay is really cool O.O, and I'm helping the artist too (I think?) Thanks anon and community.

Miki_closeup
joined Mar 20, 2014

Why is Dynasty-Scans so far behind compared to sites like Mangafox? I'd rather read this here. I visited the original site, but my Korean is even worse than my Japanese.

lildevilinhell
Untitled-1
joined Jun 19, 2013

Why is Dynasty-Scans so far behind compared to sites like Mangafox? I'd rather read this here. I visited the original site, but my Korean is even worse than my Japanese.

Well, Mangafox sort of uploads the rough drafts without permission without being considerate of the translators, scanalators, and author. Dynasty is uploading the final drafts done by Yuri Project with some filters that make the pages have less noise artifacts.

I guess you can always just go to the Fluttering Feelings Facebook page and read the more recent chapters from the links provided there. Then after you're caught up, you can probably follow the Fluttering Feelings Spoilers thread for actual typeset translations as soon as they come out.
https://www.facebook.com/FlutteringFeelings/info?tab=page_info

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

If you visit the spoilers thread and ask for the best way to read the rough chapters, they'll help you out.

Edit: I feel as though the original title thread here ought to have some more info on keeping up things...hmm...

last edited at Jun 13, 2015 4:34PM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Dude, you could seriously look four comments above yours for a detailed post on how to read the most up to date version while still giving pageviews to the author.

As to Mangafox, fuck Mangafox man. Just fuck 'em. Look at halmoni's post ON THE TOP OF THIS VERY PAGE to get your questions about that answered.

I think we need to offer a remedial reading course, seriously.

joined Jan 31, 2015

so w8, why r u guyz behind again lolo

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

so w8, why r u guyz behind again lolo

BANNINATED!!

Img_0647
joined Nov 25, 2014

This story has me on a roller coaster of emotions lol I can't live like this! I need to fly out to Korea

36ef96f1e492d1fadf9abf535a02e641
joined Dec 28, 2014

[This thread is for current chapters. Also please don't post link to that %#%#$ page] - Alex.

last edited at Jun 19, 2015 3:22PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.