Forum › Fluttering Feelings discussion

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Welcome to the fresh, new thread for Fluttering Feelings, hopefully spoiler-free!

If you want to discuss chapters of the series that haven't appeared on the reader yet, please go to the spoiler thread which includes all the discussion to date since that's 90% spoilers at this point anyway.

Keep in mind that links to unfinished translations are still not allowed in either thread, although links to the comico site are fine. Enjoy the discussion!

(Edited to add I will be removing any spoiler stuff from the current issues posted here, so make sure you're posting in the right discussion. It'll be on a case-by-case basis, so if you're saying something about chapter 7 shortly before it's released, I wouldn't take something like that down, just make sure it's tagged.)

last edited at Mar 18, 2015 5:48PM

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

This seems like an extremely good idea considering how far ahead so many of the people in the other thread are.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

This seems like an extremely good idea considering how far ahead so many of the people in the other thread are.

Well yeah, plus I was a bit concerned that this remaining as black-bar land would have a dampening effect on discussion when finished chapters actually were released. This gets around the issue.

joined Apr 15, 2013

Good call. I wasn't able to check the old thread for a while for fear of spoilers.

joined May 2, 2014

Very very interesting , can't wait for more <3

mikasamikasa77
Norae
joined Oct 16, 2014

sorry but what happened, where are all the previous conversations? Did I miss something?

OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

sorry but what happened, where are all the previous conversations? Did I miss something?

There is a new Spoiler thread with all the old posts for people that are ahead of the chapters uploaded here. Says so in the first post, there's a link, too.

last edited at Mar 20, 2015 12:01PM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

All previous conversations are in the spoiler thread since the vast majority of them were, well, spoilers. The thread was just renamed, is all. No change in content.

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

Did you not bother reading the first post in this version of the thread? Because it answers your questions.

1323weqw
joined Jul 6, 2012

umm.. so is it going to be updated here?

2_copy
joined Jan 27, 2015

When they're ready, I am sure.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I'm sure these fine individuals would know, since they're the ones currently responsible for releasing it. We'll be posting them as soon as possible once they do.

Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

I think YP has uploaded newer versions with nicer raws. Is anyone going to upload them cause I'd be willing to do so.

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

I think YP has uploaded newer versions with nicer raws. Is anyone going to upload them cause I'd be willing to do so.

Chapters 1 and 2 are welcome to be uploaded. We were waiting to see if chapter 6 would show up on YP's front page before proceeding, though I don't think anyone would object if you uploaded that as well (it has been two days...).

joined Jan 31, 2015

I know 1, 2 were just reuploaded, but should it be ordered 3, 4, 5, 1, 2? (As far as I know, I believe you guys have full control over the order in which the chapters are displayed, seeing as in other series, I often see prequel chapters being inserted before or between older chapters.)

Also, if someone could correct the author's name, that would be nice. As far as I know, rather than "Samba", it should be "Ssamba" or "ssamba". I sometimes see it capitalized, sometimes not, but it pretty much always has 2 s. Even halmoni seems to always write it that way.

By the way, out of curiosity, I wanted to ask, how does the whole upload process work? Who exactly uploads the chapters? The people marked as "Uploader"? If so, who are uploaders? Staff or admin people? And do you collaborate or interact in any way with the scanlators? Do they give you the go-ahead to upload? Or do you reupload once it is publicly posted/released on their site?

last edited at Apr 13, 2015 10:21PM

OrangePekoe Admin
joined Mar 20, 2013

I know 1, 2 were just reuploaded, but should it be ordered 3, 4, 5, 1, 2? (As far as I know, I believe you guys have full control over the order in which the chapters are displayed, seeing as in other series, I often see prequel chapters being inserted before or between older chapters.)

It shouldn't, and we do. The auto sort just got a bit confused with the release dates being flipped now. Fixed now, thanks for notifying~

Also, if someone could correct the author's name, that would be nice. As far as I know, rather than "Samba", it should be "Ssamba" or "ssamba". I sometimes see it capitalized, sometimes not, but it pretty much always has 2 s. Even halmoni seems to always write it that way.

Sure, corrected to "Ssamba."

By the way, out of curiosity, I wanted to ask, how does the whole upload process work? Who exactly uploads the chapters? The people marked as "Uploader"? If so, who are uploaders? Staff or admin people?

All staff - minus our wonderful moderator - have upload privileges. The main uploaders are typically myself, drpepperfan, and Gendolkari. We were chosen as volunteers ~2 years ago. In addition, individual scanlators may request Uploader status if they want to upload their own work here. It's not really the norm, but quite a few groups do their own uploading.

And do you collaborate or interact in any way with the scanlators? Do they give you the go-ahead to upload? Or do you reupload once it is publicly posted/released on their site?

When we know we're interested in a project from a group, we typically seek hosting privileges for the scanlator's entire catalog. If they accept, we handle the uploading once it's released - unless they do - and that's about the end of our interaction with many of them (some choose to participate on the site, keep in touch, etc.).
The above rules don't apply to anonymous scanlator's from /u/, /a/, or wherever else. However we do make exceptions, and did so in the case of FF as it was a very organized effort.

Were my answers satisfactory..?

Edit: And feel free to ask more any time~

last edited at Apr 13, 2015 10:00PM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

All staff - minus our wonderful moderator - have upload privileges.

Who, I should add, doesn't actually want them.

OrangePekoe Admin
joined Mar 20, 2013

Who, I should add, doesn't actually want them.

Who, I should add, would surely become even more power-crazy if she had them.

I'm sorry. The shitposting ends here. I will not derail another thread. I will not derail another thread. I will not derail another thread.

joined Jan 31, 2015

Thanks for making the changes.

OrangePekoe:

Were my answers satisfactory..?

Yep, thanks!

Also ending the off-topic-ism here.

last edited at Apr 13, 2015 10:22PM

Tohka%20not%20crying
joined Jun 6, 2014

Woah. So it's a good thing I decided not to look into those black bars? Is this series like already done over in Korea or is it just far enough ahead to warrant spoilers derailing all the fun?

joined Nov 30, 2011

Not even close to being finished apparently. It's still very much on-going.

halmoni Uploader
Jjjtjtjtjy
joined Jan 6, 2015

Woah. So it's a good thing I decided not to look into those black bars? Is this series like already done over in Korea or is it just far enough ahead to warrant spoilers derailing all the fun?

A lot of manhwa/webtoons usually run for quite a long time. FF is far from over. I mean, we're going to need at least another 100 chapters before we see Seol-a and No-rae kiss, so it's probably going to continue for a while.

But don't worry, we're working on scanlating as fast as we can ;_;

joined Nov 30, 2011

A lot of manhwa/webtoons usually run for quite a long time. FF is far from over. I mean, we're going to need at least another 100 chapters before we see Seol-a and No-rae kiss, so it's probably going to continue for a while.

But don't worry, we're working on scanlating as fast as we can ;_;

What!? Seriously! 100 chapters?! I think you're underestimating. I'm guessing at least 80.

Little Red Rum
joined Mar 6, 2015

oh wow that prank made my heart drop XD lol

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

oh wow that prank made my heart drop XD lol

I thought it was hilarious, she's such a dope. And it's so cute that Seol-A is innocent enough to buy it.

To reply you must either login or sign up.