Forum › Posts by OmegaB

OmegaB
Furumapura discussion 06 Apr 07:34
joined Feb 28, 2015

The yuri is [10] in this one!

joined Feb 28, 2015

The reaction to her confession she likes things that smell is the best.

OmegaB
Lily Love discussion 02 Mar 18:27
OmegaB
joined Feb 28, 2015

Am I reading this wrong? This chapter makes it seem like they officially got together. Did that happen? Did I miss a chapter?

I guess it happened off screen.

OmegaB
joined Feb 28, 2015

Her being jealous and the tail grab at the end is so adorable.

joined Feb 28, 2015

Let the gay angst begin! >_<

At least it's development! Typical Morninaga angsty development, but still

At least it's not like 50 chapters of angst and no real development like some series.

I can't fathom what series you're talking about.

I think it's Fluttering Feelings.

Or our perennial favorite, the universally beloved Citrus

Nah that's not even 20 chapters.
Great now I'm just really curious what OmegaB had in mind when they said that.
Sasameki Koto? Aoi Hana?

It wasn't just one, it was the many many series that have a habit of drawing things out and constantly bringing the characters closer together then driving them apart only for them to end up together in the last two chapters is a rushed situation.

last edited at Feb 20, 2016 9:21PM

joined Feb 28, 2015

Me and my friend were just talking about a series like this, I have to share this!

OmegaB
New Game discussion 15 Feb 20:14
joined Feb 28, 2015

I am impelled to ask, what is that from?

Toughguy by Bomber Grape
http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/toughguy

Of course it's Bomber Grape!

joined Feb 28, 2015

At least it's not like 50 chapters of angst and no real development like some series.

I can't fathom what series you're talking about.

I think it's Fluttering Feelings.

Or our perennial favorite, the universally beloved Citrus

Por que no los dos!

joined Feb 28, 2015

OmegaB
New Game discussion 31 Jan 11:18
joined Feb 28, 2015

The Yuri is strong with this chapter.

joined Feb 28, 2015

I honestly forget this was even a thing.

joined Feb 28, 2015

I wonder what happens.

Don't spoil it, I can't wait to see what this is about!

joined Feb 28, 2015

Kanna is a surprisingly forceful girl.

OmegaB
joined Feb 28, 2015

I'm confused... it says on page 76 that she can't age... yet she does anyways... why?? At least they got around the ol' "where are a mermaid's sexual organs?" issue by reverting to human legs for sex.

They mentioned that her being away from the sea at the inland shrine made her weak, and that her being moved to the shrine by the ocean fixed that. It's possible that environment allowed her to grow to adulthood where she would stop aging.

last edited at Dec 22, 2015 9:34PM

joined Feb 28, 2015

whooaaaaa another oldie back from the dead

God bless Necromancers!

joined Feb 28, 2015

Wow indeed Kobayashi-san.

OmegaB
joined Feb 28, 2015

Lol wow it's back.

Also I really hate the MC, like God damn I hate useless and wimpy people. Grow up plzzzzzz

As if it was that easy. Someone yells some vague truths or cliches at her and bam, she gets back on her feet?

Depression doesn't work like that.

Everyone is downright abusive toward the MC, treating her like dirt, ridiculing her at every turn and expecting her to magically get her shit back together, because there're things she has to do for their sake. They are all assholes. She has a fucking inferiority complex, thinking she's not needed and has not talent. These people keep on hammering on it, expecting she will fight back. Or not. Bullying at its finest.

IRL, she'd probably have swallowed a bunch of meds and would be in the hospital at best.

Or would have turned psycho-killer and gone on a rampage.

Exactly! Glad someone else sees it too!

OmegaB
joined Feb 28, 2015

Honestly most of the characters in this besides the main character and the other two band mates are giant cunts. The office lady and the lead singer are the worst.

I feel like this next chapter is going to have some bullshit ending where the lead singer yells at the main character about how she's letting everyone down and suddenly she's better and out of her depression when in real life she'd stay depressed and probably slit her wrist; or the singer will have a tagic past which makes her bulling everyone somehow a-ok.

The lead singer is the most unlikable manga character since the sister in Citrus.

last edited at Dec 4, 2015 2:06PM

joined Feb 28, 2015

Tooru's rival might be the most adorable one in the group.

joined Feb 28, 2015

I never expected to see more of it but I'm glad there is.ä

I loved how heartfelt it was.

Same this was a good chapter, and I'm also glad there's going to be more, feels like forever since I saw this updated.

OmegaB
joined Feb 28, 2015

Well....that's one way to keep this yuri.

joined Feb 28, 2015

I love this webtoon for its slow pace. Because it means more chapters to read, carefully drawn characters, realistic characters, who obviously have a life going on aside from romance too (because that's how life is, can't live from love alone :P) it means more character development and less clichés. For me this is a gem :3 Of course their attraction is more subtle, but they are growing closer.

This is a typical slice of life comic and personally I find those awesome. It shows a love that steadily grows, character grow alongside of each other resulting in a love with foundation which is not that easily shattered. Thank you so much to the mangaka and hard-working scanlators! I'm enjoying this quiet a bit.^^

What manga are you reading? Every chapter has a new romance cliche in it! It's like the author decided to open up a site of romance cliches and put one every chapter. Just because it's not a cliche in the way yuri stories are usually doesn't mean it's not cliche as fuck in so many other ways.

Also staying away from this one because the uploader feels to correct way talk to people who don't like this story and it's super slow pace is to mock them.

last edited at Nov 16, 2015 7:07AM

joined Feb 28, 2015

checks watch Good heavens! Is it time for the melodrama already?

last edited at Nov 15, 2015 8:05AM

OmegaB
joined Feb 28, 2015

That kiss was so close, why must you torment us?!