Forum › Posts by jmv

jmv
Asian yuri movies? 10 Feb 23:04
joined Aug 18, 2015

Intimates (Ji Sor) - one of my favs

joined Aug 18, 2015

Sungji level of maturity is baffling. "Can we stay friends blah blah" -- seriously girl? Would you stay friends and constantly hangout with Sumin if she went back to Seju or kept pinning after Seju? This should be common sense people...

I think it's reasonable for Sungji to ask Dawoon to stay friends. I understand why Dawoon didn't want to stay friends with Sungji but personally, I would just try to keep a distance until the feelings faded. They were childhood friends. so I dont think Dawoon should cut off the relationship completely just because her love was not returned. there r more to life than romantic love

I'm also reading TLD. And I agree with whoever said that it's a mix of FF and WDTFS. The vibes are there, the last panel reminded me of FF. Not comparing the stories because the pace and stories are diff, but the actual last panel drawing.

I agree. they r two different Manhwa. I like TLD but I like ff more simply I can relate to the characters/story

joined Aug 18, 2015

Sumin asked to break up, she didn't want to. logically, with all the love and adding guilt she was carrying, when Sumin came back, she would totally accept it. Yes, it took two to tango, but Sumin was the lead in this, Seju's situation is quite passive :). Let's just say Seju is quite cowardice in love, she's afraid to lose Sumin, not like "cowards who couldn't end things properly". This one should be on Sumin more who hold on but never forgive :)

Seju should have ended her relationship with Sumin long ago. Seju didn't do so imo bc she didn't have the courage. there r times u gotta let things go even though u don't want to. the cheating caused the tear but that does not mean she has to carry that guilt for the rest of her life. there are also other things contributed to the break-up. it appears Seju is still Seju 10 years ago while Sumin isn't.

joined Aug 18, 2015

Is this series will end soon?

I think they said somewhere between 90-100 chapters

joined Aug 18, 2015

I dont think the break-up has really hit Sungji yet. Let's see how it goes in the next chapters.

joined Aug 18, 2015

Sungji has never been emotionally in love with Sumin.

The one who can't even end things properly is Sumin only not Seju.

Funny, Sumin was the one crawling back to Seju everytime she failed in her relationship and that was the reason why Seju hold on to her till now and she now announced they're both cowards :). If she didn't crawl back, maybe Seju would already kill herself or doing sth stupid but that would be the absolute end of their relationship, no more 10 years later :). I don't think I quite agree on Sumin's last sentence

It take two to tango. Seju was also a coward by holding on to Sumin. She is adult. At least, they now have an ending to their long relationship. Seju will be fine.

joined Aug 18, 2015

seriously? unnecessary to tell your gf 1) u both r working for your ex? 2) u still have some feelings left for the ex? 3) u & your ex have not had a clean break? Sungji did say she doesn't need to know abt Sumin's past like dating history. Seju is far from Sumin's past.

Sumin didn't treat Sungji well like a gf should be. Sungji was the one who wanted to do all dating activities. To Sumin, they were all foreign to her. Just like the flashback in the latest chapter, Sungji was so adorable waiting for Sumin even though she was exhausted. She has always been very honest with her feelings. Not so much with Sumin.

the break is necessary for all parties, especially for Sumin. She will need to reevaluate her feelings.

Yeah, they both are working for Seju, but I don't think Sumin had any idea that Seju would act like a psycho ex and bother Sungji because when Seju was with her, Seju didn't seem to mind talking about her dating Sungji at all; she even gave her a support. Sumin only realized that she was still in love with Seju after the whole Seju sleeping with Nami incident, which means before that, she didn't know Seju could do anything to break her relationship with Sungji. As we could see, she tried to cut tie with Seju as soon as she realized that she had a feeling for Seju.

so it is all peachy as long as your gf's ex is giving her blessing? does it really matter how Sumin felt toward Seju at the time? in addition, sumin didn't stop sleeping with Seju until she started dating Sungji. put your self in Sungji's position. Is it okay for your partner to do the same thing to u? if it is okay then I guess your partner is lucky. also dont u think the situation they are in now is part if not direct result of Sumin's failure to discuss her relationship with Seju to Sungji?

I think Sumin did treat Sungji well like what a girlfriend should do. She didn't like doing all of those dating activities, yet she agreed to do them all. She gave Sungji toys, drove her home, bandaged her injury, told her to go to the hospital, took her to the dinners, gave her a ring, told her to go off work on time, etc. What has Sungji done for Sumin more than Sumin did for her? Sungji loved to express her feeling by telling Sumin how she felt, while Sumin seemed to prefer showing her feeling through her actions instead. That didn't imply that Sungji loved Sumin more than Sumin loved her. Lovers are able to feel it without one another stating everything out, aren't they.

What Sumin did for Sungji is nice, but those gestures are typical not special. It is not abt what Sungji has done for Sumin more than Sumin did for her. u can tell Sungji was in love with Sumin through her actions & desires of wanting to be around Sumin. Before the chapter where Sumin was caught cheating, I thought Sumin might not be in love with Sungji after all.

Seju is going to get Sumin back. Sumin has decided to choose Sungji over Seju. If this breakup was necessary, it would be for Sungji only. I think Sungji does need time to deal with her own personal issue with Dawoon, and reconsider if she could accept someone as damaged as Sumin.

imo through the breakup Sumin will have a chance to see clearly who is more important to her, Sungji or Seju? then Sumin & Seju will have a resolution to their long affair. As for Sungji, she just needed a break. We will find out soon.

last edited at Nov 13, 2016 8:17PM

joined Aug 18, 2015

seriously? unnecessary to tell your gf 1) u both r working for your ex? 2) u still have some feelings left for the ex? 3) u & your ex have not had a clean break? Sungji did say she doesn't need to know abt Sumin's past like dating history. Seju is far from Sumin's past.

Sumin didn't treat Sungji well like a gf should be. Sungji was the one who wanted to do all dating activities. To Sumin, they were all foreign to her. Just like the flashback in the latest chapter, Sungji was so adorable waiting for Sumin even though she was exhausted. She has always been very honest with her feelings. Not so much with Sumin.

the break is necessary for all parties, especially for Sumin. She will need to reevaluate her feelings.

joined Aug 18, 2015

Sumin is so indecisive. It's so frustrating to see this side of her. She need to do more than just asking for forgiveness. I don't expect Sungji to fight for the relationship. why would she want to fight for someone who hasn't gotten over her ex? someone is so confused? I think this is for the best. All three parties needed a break.

joined Aug 18, 2015

so Sumin & Sungji have broken up.

joined Aug 18, 2015

The next chapter will be wired tomorrow right?

It is available now

joined Aug 18, 2015

I too think Sumin is going to leave with Seju but I doubt it's out of love.

I think that can be considered as a lifetime decision, so I doubt that one can make it not out of love.

Sumin is not going to fight for Sungji bc she is in no position to do so.

Still, she doesn't have to leave with Seju. Her leaving with Seju wouldn't mean that she's not fighting for Sungji, but it would mean that she's actually giving up on Sungji.

Yes, it is is a lifetime decision. sometimes people just have to take responsibility for their past dumb actions/decisions. looking at Sumin's current position: 1) Sumin admitted she did blame Seju for her misfortunes. imo leaving with Seju is one way of repaying her debt. 2) If she and Sungji get back together, what's about Seju? when u love someone u want to see that person happy even you are not with them (maybe not lol). can Sumin bring happiness to Sungji? I don't think she has the confidence bc of her relationship with Seju still has yet resolved. overall Sumin is in a lose-lose situation.

last edited at Oct 29, 2016 9:49PM

joined Aug 18, 2015

Sumin's relationship with Seju still have not been resolved. there is no romance left in that relationship.

Not quite sure. It seems Sumin has already decided to leave to US with Seju.

I too think Sumin is going to leave with Seju but I doubt it's out of love. Sumin is not going to fight for Sungji bc she is in no position to do so.

joined Aug 18, 2015

I feel like Sungji is more human when she's with Dawoon. She's more her self, if that makes sense. Also in my opinion, Sungji x Dawoon has more chemistry then Sungji x Sumin. Also, it's nice to see more about Sungji after all this time. That aside, Sungji is starting to grow a little weary now. She likes the attention Dawoon gives her, and that's something to worry about. If Sumin doesn't try to fight for her now, she might lose her

I think Sungji is more more comfortable with Dawoon bc they are childhood friends. no expectations...the pressure isnt there. Sungji will need to find out the meaning of her feelings for Dawoon soon. I don't expect Sungji to forgive Sumin anytime soon. Sumin's relationship with Seju still have not been resolved. there is no romance left in that relationship.

joined Aug 18, 2015

I think Sungji didn't answer probably bc she wasn't sure of her feelings, or bc she didn't want to hurt her childhood friend. hoping Sungji will say something like 'I am sorry I can't. I am in love with someone else. It wouldn't be fair to you..' though it's worrisome seeing Sungji got flutters while she was talking with Dawoon. If Sungji slept with Dawoon, then they should change the story from healing to cheating & revenge.

joined Aug 18, 2015

hope Sungji is not going sleep with her friend. she is stronger and more rational than both Sumin/Seju. It would be very disappointing if she went through with it.

jmv
joined Aug 18, 2015

@ Scarlet128

http://www.mediafire.com/file/diilniz8uhiijax/yagate+kimi+ni+naru16.rar
Full chapter in chinese

Thank you!

jmv
WDTFS fans - off topic 26 Jun 00:19
joined Aug 18, 2015

Martian
I agree there shouldnt be rivalry between the threads. I will post in both threads.

I am going to call it a day. moving tomorrow. so nervous with the commute -changing fr 8 miles to 40 miles each way. just thinking abt it giving me headache. have a good day/night.

joined Aug 18, 2015

Adyatma16 welcome to the thread.

I just had crawfish at a bd party. They were so freaking spicey. Have u guys heard of them? They r like small lobters. LA usually have the very good crawfish dishes. pictures http://06262016.tumblr.com/post/146482756104

US just lost the 3rd place to Columbia :(

last edited at Jun 25, 2016 11:43PM

joined Aug 18, 2015

@anon99
It would be a major upset if Germany lost :) I was hoping few days ago Argentina would lose in the semi-final agaist the us. Turned out we lost nil to 4. Lionel Messi was the main one to blame

joined Aug 18, 2015

@ Cephalosporin

so are u from spain? Have u heard of nadal? u must have. I am a huge fan of the dude. I like Federer but Nadal, he is something. I can tell he worked so freaking hard to get where he is now

last edited at Jun 25, 2016 5:46PM

joined Aug 18, 2015

never mind it's Monday. I would be at work during the match. I think Germany should win tomorrow easily. I live in the US. I really want to cheer for the men here but their skills r far behind other countries.

joined Aug 18, 2015

Spain v Italy tomorrow should be good. I am going to a friend house for the match.

joined Aug 18, 2015

@Anon99
I dont know who is playing but I have always been a spain fan. Ronaldo is the only player that I know on Portugal team. I think he is very pretty even though I am not straight haha. Germany is actually one of my fav top 3 teams

joined Aug 18, 2015

Aloha!

Well, apparently I was bored ;)

I'm watching soccer - or football - as we Europeans call it, and that game is quite boring.
So I've decided to do something else ^^

I do want to watch Euro cup but I am too cheap to pay for cable haha. Who r u cheering for? Btw, Hi

last edited at Jun 25, 2016 5:21PM