Forum › Fluttering Feelings [SPOILER THREAD]

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Korean yuri this time, running on comic naver (which I know nothing about).

Edit:

If you're new here and want to get to the spoiler-free thread, click here.

If you want to head to the series page itself, click here.

Thank you, not-anonymous.

last edited at Jun 13, 2015 12:09AM

Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

I... don't think -a is part of her name. >.> -a is a particle used to denote the subject of a sentence (I think). It could be of course, I just never encountered a name like that before.

Anyway! Cute story with a nice art style... and from Korea too. Drama will probably loaded down with misunderstandings lol.

Tohka%20not%20crying
joined Jun 6, 2014

So we got a left to right color internet strip from China, and now we got one from Korea. I like the diversity.

Next thing you know we'll have stuff from Ukraine. Yuri shall infect the world muahaha.

Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

Also! It says left to right, but it seems like it was switching... at least to me.

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Also! It says left to right, but it seems like it was switching... at least to me.

It's Korean so it should be left-to-right...(I think...)? The reading order seemed vertical rather than lateral, so maybe it doesn't matter. I'll do away with the tag for now, and see later.

Light_blue_429604_i0
joined Sep 28, 2014

cute story, but some of the translations seemed to be a bit off, especially with the names :/

2cik09g
joined Aug 17, 2013

I... don't think -a is part of her name. >.> -a is a particle used to denote the subject of a sentence (I think). It could be of course, I just never encountered a name like that before.

Anyway! Cute story with a nice art style... and from Korea too. Drama will probably loaded down with misunderstandings lol.

I know they do have name with "Ah" instead of just "A"

Kokkurisanicon
joined Apr 8, 2013

It's Korean so it should be left-to-right...(I think...)? The reading order seemed vertical rather than lateral, so maybe it doesn't matter. I'll do away with the tag for now, and see later.

Korean is left to right yes, but I think you're right, Korean comics are usually vertical so I don't think direction really matters.

I know, it just didn't look right to me... maybe if they had went with Ah instead of -a it wouldn't look like part of the sentence structure. lol

last edited at Dec 15, 2014 1:31AM

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

Yaaaaas. It's getting diverse!!!

And gosh. It's so adorable. Now I'm secretly wishing it could be a drama.

Witch
joined Feb 24, 2013

oh no you don't.
this is bad for my university life. and heart.
I try to live by with my wishful thinking.
but no, please don't rub it on my face
but gee this is another yuri star in the making. i died just from ch. 1

joined Aug 1, 2013

Loving this already. Nice to see some more diversity.

67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

This is pretty cute. HOWEVER my experience with romance manwhas says me that down the line this will become soul crushing depressing and oh god what did I ever did to Korea for that q_q

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

oh no you don't.
this is bad for my university life. and heart.
I try to live by with my wishful thinking.
but no, please don't rub it on my face
but gee this is another yuri star in the making. i died just from ch. 1

I feel you. This hardly ever happens in real life.

(1)images
joined May 17, 2014
joined Nov 23, 2014

:-) waiting for the next chapter...

1488288_722335867807541_2685847699631868919_n
joined May 24, 2014

Their story and now Exciting Feelings. My yuri world is getting more and more fruitful :D

joined Dec 5, 2014

A new Yuri serie, very cute beginning. Can't wait the next chapter.

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

ooh, i like this.
ANOTHER!

Cute
joined Mar 31, 2014

can't wait for chapter 2 >_<

joined Dec 14, 2014

OMG IT'S UPLOADED?!?!?! YAAAAAAAAAAY

Korean is left to right yes, but I think you're right, Korean comics are usually vertical so I don't think direction really matters.

I know, it just didn't look right to me... maybe if they had went with Ah instead of -a it wouldn't look like part of the sentence structure. lol

Her name is indeed "Seol-ah" (설아).
(And like OP said, it is an uncommon name.)
Also, you use "-ya" (야) for names without a final consonant and "-a" (아) for names with a final consonant.
So Seol-ah would be called "Seol-ah ya!" (설아야!)
Similarly, No-rae would be called "No-rae ya!" (노래야!) because the "ae" of the final syllable in her name is not a consonant.

Also, the author's name is "ssamba" not "Samba..."
Sorry for being so nitpicky. :P

last edited at Dec 15, 2014 4:52AM

Yurifaceapproved3%20copy
joined Sep 10, 2014

I say yes to this!

Roomie
joined Mar 9, 2014

The pronunciation is sooooo much different between Seol-ah and Seol-a. And what more, you're picky about the "a" but not about the "bek" ? x)

It's just romanization, it's not that important

last edited at Dec 15, 2014 5:08AM

joined Dec 14, 2014

^ I definitely irked at that one but let it slide... lol

886f8d05.m
joined Mar 26, 2014

finally ...it's here ..

joined Apr 9, 2014

i wanttt moreeeeeeeee ;o

To reply you must either login or sign up.