Forum › Fluttering Feelings discussion

joined Mar 25, 2013

Haha a little bit of jealousy there Seol-A? And 'I'll buy you something delicious' more or less a date huh? xD

Guess she's very clingy/possessive. I've always liked those types of people.

Edit for the person above me. You shouldn't post future chapters here :P

last edited at Jun 19, 2015 2:38PM

Snowflakes%20icon
joined Jun 22, 2014

[This thread is for current chapters. Also please don't post link to that %#%#$ page] - Alex

Thanks for the link :D I was waiting for an update on google drive but it stopped at chapter 30.

last edited at Jun 19, 2015 3:22PM

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

Guys, first of all - future chapters > go to spoiler thread. Second, don't link to mangafox -.-" if you want rough chapters go to fluttering feelings imgur or - better - use kyra's overtoon version to support the author. All info > spoiler thread.

joined Jan 8, 2014

Oooo...she likes her ^_^

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Despite the stoy being really good, all the behind the scenes stuff between translators, scanlators and manga agregator sites has really, REALLY killed my interest on the series.

halmoni Uploader
Jjjtjtjtjy
joined Jan 6, 2015

Despite the stoy being really good, all the behind the scenes stuff between translators, scanlators and manga agregator sites has really, REALLY killed my interest on the series.

Doesn't that apply to like...every scanlation ever?

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Maybe?

With all the stuff going behind scenes (mangafox feud, overlay instructions, MASSIVE spoiler thread) I just feel that reading new chapters is more trouble than is worth. shrug

joined Jan 31, 2015

Dark_Tzitzimine:

Maybe?

With all the stuff going behind scenes (mangafox feud, overlay instructions, MASSIVE spoiler thread)

Err... there is no "feud" with MangaFox. Kind of like what halmoni was saying, those manga sites, or the people who upload to those manga sites, are doing it for pretty every series's scanlations out there. Now, the only concrete thing you'll ever see about those sites while reading FF is that in a few of the roughs (rough typesets), there are a few "in-jokes" or "Easter eggs" inserted in background elements. That's about it. Not sure you'd call that a "feud". Also, those are the roughs we're talking about here, which are quickly edited typesets done for the sole purpose of getting the translations out ASAP to fans. You'll never see any of that stuff in the final releases on Dynasty.

The overlay instructions are for an optional method of reading the roughs. You can still read the roughs the "regular way", i.e., read translated typeset chapters, whether they be final releases on Dynasty or roughs. (If you want to know where for the roughs, head over to the spoiler thread.) The intention of the overlay method is to provide a way for fans to support the author and the series if they would like. So basically, it's totally up to you. If you want to read the roughs the "regular way", just go do that. If you eventually want to check out the overlay method, then the option's there, with clear instructions and guidance.

The massive spoiler thread is simply because that used to be the actual "official" thread of the series. The thread we're currently in is actually relatively new. The Dynasty staff made this new spoiler-free thread and "swapped out" the old thread, which became the spoiler thread, because whole pages of the old thread would be covered with spoiler black bars making things really hard to read. Also, I'm... not sure why a "massive spoiler thread" is somehow a bad thing...? Furthermore, the spoiler thread is huge simply because unlike manga series, which typically take weeks or even months between releases, FF is released weekly. So of course the final releases wouldn't be able to keep up, as it's not a full-time job for those people.

Dark_Tzitzimine:

I just feel that reading new chapters is more trouble than is worth. shrug

So just repeating what was said above, if you want to read the latest chapters "without any trouble", then you can read the roughs the "regular way". That's all.

But also, as a general point, if you really feel this is "really troublesome" (which I personally would disagree with) to the point that you can't enjoy the series, then... simply don't read it. This is not meant as a snarky or condescending remark by the way. Seriously. I mean, for something like reading a comic/manga/manhwa series online, it should not be a "stressful exercise"; it should be a simple and enjoyable activity. Or something. /stupid advice

last edited at Jun 20, 2015 1:53PM

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

See, I just want to read the story so for me there's no real difference between the so called roughs and the releases here in Dynasty. With this in mind I find the whole thing with the insults and the constant talk about Mangafox on the spoiler thread to be incredibly childish, and isn't something that happened once either. That's why I think of that as feud.

I don't know why but seeing the instructions to overlay the translations over and over on the spoiler thread has just turned me off to attempting it or even seeing the raws (on the other hand, I don't have the slightest issue to see Lily Love's raws)

joined Jan 31, 2015

Dark_Tzitzimine:

See, I just want to read the story so for me there's no real difference between the so called roughs and the releases here in Dynasty.

OK, roughs it is then.

And I think it's the same thing for most avid readers of FF; they also want to know the story as soon as possible. So they will read the roughs as soon as they come out.

I myself read the roughs. And heck, before even the roughs, the text-only translations. But I also re-read it when the final high-quality release comes out. Why not? Best of both worlds.

Dark_Tzitzimine:

With this in mind I find the whole thing with the insults and the constant talk about Mangafox on the spoiler thread to be incredibly childish, and isn't something that happened once either. That's why I think of that as feud.

Uh... Just don't go to the spoiler thread then? I mean, you can read the story and never once set foot in there... (Other than for asking where the roughs are, if you don't already know.)

But also, it's just that the people who did the typesets don't like finding out that their work, which they did completely for free out of goodwill for the community, has been uploaded on ad-ridden (see: monetizing) sites, without their permission obviously. I mean... of course they might be "slightly upset". This is not the first nor the last series where you'll hear people complaining about that stuff.

Again, if you don't like reading that stuff, then... either don't read those posts, or don't go there at all.

Dark_Tzitzimine:

I don't know why but seeing the instructions to overlay the translations over and over on the spoiler thread has just turned me off to attempting it or even seeing the raws

Again, it's totally optional. Nobody's forcing you to use the overlay method.

last edited at Jun 20, 2015 1:55PM

Yurimangac
joined Nov 15, 2013

ohhh Fluttering Feelings is epic!!

Brave_nehsafphnw
joined Dec 27, 2013

Ooh, first possible romantic contact in the series :3

Tuna%20copy
joined Nov 7, 2014

smashes faces together

wonder how long they'll dance around this boyfriend topic.

K
joined Jun 5, 2015

While FF is on hiatus, I found a really good Korean yuri webtoon called 'Enough' on lehzin.com.
I do understand Korean, but I suck at translating... Anyone who are willing to translate these series please..?

http://www.lezhin.com/comic/enough/p1
http://www.lezhin.com/comic/enough/1

last edited at Jul 6, 2015 11:29PM

Korrasami
joined Dec 14, 2014

While FF is on hiatus, I found a really good Korean yuri webtoon called 'Enough' on lehzin.com.
I do understand Korean, but I suck at translating... Anyone who are willing to translate these series please..?

Ahh shit so it is true. Why... And from what I heard the author isn't gonna continue it...

K
joined Jun 5, 2015

Ahh shit so it is true. Why... And from what I heard the author isn't gonna continue it...

I went to ssamba's blog, and she said her computer got messed up by a virus so she's getting a new one.
Also she's taking a breather for herself. I think she really needs to have some time to rest since she's been working on the FF all on her own.. while usually the artists hire assistants.
She said she'll be back by the mid-August, so let's cheer her up!

last edited at Jul 8, 2015 3:21AM

joined Jan 31, 2015

epikisreal:

I went to ssamba's blog, and she said her computer got messed up by a virus so she's getting a new one.
Also she's taking a breather for herself. I think she really needs to have some time to rest since she's been working on the FF all on her own.. while usually the artists hire assistants.
She said she'll be back by the mid-August, so let's cheer her up!

And think about this...

(This is paraphrased from what I previously said in the spoiler thread.)

ssamba started FF on Naver for the first 5 chapters. Then, she switched to Comico in October. Chapter 6, the first chapter on Comico, was on Monday, 2014-10-06.

And every since then, it was 1 chapter per week, all the way till Chapter 40, on Monday, 2015-06-22. There was perhaps the minor exception of 2015-03-20 being the Special Chapter between 28 and 29. So that's 36 weeks or 8 months straight of work.

Weekly releases. In color too. Compare that to usual manga series that take anywhere between 1 to 6 months between releases, and they're usually black and white by convention.

This is even more impressive if she does happen to be a student or if this isn't her main/full-time job.

So yeah, she deserves a breather. :3

last edited at Jul 26, 2015 5:20PM

Mig
joined Jun 25, 2015

This manga is one of the cutest I've ever read ♡ Can't wait for more~
I already read the Korean version (took me a long time to understand but luckily Korea is close to here so I can buy this) Thank you fantastic uploader☆

last edited at Jul 12, 2015 7:41AM

joined Jul 14, 2015

wowwww!

Tumblr_nj4cv5bfcf1t6wkv1o1_500
joined Jun 7, 2015

Is there any other site that has all the chapters of FF already uploaded? .-.

joined Jun 7, 2013

I love fluttering feelings but i'm curious, is there any other yuri Manhwa out there that's ongoing? Or could someone at least steer me into a direction where I could find some? Maybe the tag for yuri manhwa. Want to read it on naver or whichever site hosts it, seeing as it'll be good with my language learning journey.

joined Mar 25, 2013

Ooh a new chapter. It's so cute when she's gushing and the other girl is just watching her. A lot of expressions there.

It's been so long I had to re-read the last chapter to remind myself of what was happening xD

Screenshot_2016-12-27-13-58-01-1
joined Mar 23, 2014

I love fluttering feelings but i'm curious, is there any other yuri Manhwa out there that's ongoing? Or could someone at least steer me into a direction where I could find some? Maybe the tag for yuri manhwa. Want to read it on naver or whichever site hosts it, seeing as it'll be good with my language learning journey.

If you are ok with NSFW then What does the fox say on lezhin.

Ss%20(2015-08-13%20at%2011.16.07)
joined Jul 3, 2015

Who doesn't like a bit of NSFW :P

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

Who doesn't like a bit of NSFW :P

I think it's more than "a bit of NSFW" in WDTFS xD

To reply you must either login or sign up.