Forum › Posts by Martian

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

So it's been a year since I've read this, lol. Anyone know how I could go about reading this again? I've still got Lezhin and everything, but I stopped receiving translation emails months ago :/

Halmoni stopped translating it I guess, but now there's an official English translation for WDTFS on Lezhin. Just switch your language settings from Korean to English, and search for WDTFS. It's one chapter behind the Korean version though.

Translation emails? What's that?

Long before there was the official English translation on Lezhin, a user used to translate it for people who purchased the chapter on Lezhin.

last edited at Jul 12, 2017 11:22PM

Martian
WDTFS fans - off topic 03 May 01:02
Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

I also see you made a discord :) glad to see you guys are still keeping in touch!

It's just a few of us, but feel free to join if you want to. Nice to see you're doing well over there.

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

I'd rather have team Gaji kill Seju than have her turned into this pathetic character.

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

What are the main characters hobbies? Apart from sex of course. Well and Sumin playing Squash. They were probably mentioned but i really can't remember and am curious.

Seju: Sumin
Sumin: girls
Sungji: sorry, cant think of anything =)))))
just kidding

Seju: Waiting for Sumin
Sumin: Ufo catcher and girls
Sungji: Sex

Martian
Kase-san discussion 21 Apr 01:30
Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

Vankomycin, where is your avatar from, if I may ask?

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/lunchbox_yukari#18

Thank you!

Martian
Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

If yer a lesbian whose sexuality is actually only based on genitals, the implication is that you'd be fine with a guy as long as he had a vagina.

uh...no. My sexuality is not based only on the genitals. I want everything and genitals are included. And I don't think any lesbian would want a penis, even if it's a woman who owns the penis, because that is not how lesbian works. A lot already have problem with toys. Maybe you actually mean Pansexuals, not Lesbians.

I mean if we're policing people's identities

Maybe it's you, not we.

Also, personally, I don't get why this is tagged as a trans doujin, it's never presented as such, if anyone look at Pito's futa works it's more than clear that this is just his usual work where some girl having a penis is something normal, not to mention he tagged it himself as a futa doujin.

last edited at Apr 20, 2017 12:58AM

Martian
Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

So, if straight men are interested in us as women. Women with dicks but still women. Then why wouldn't there be lesbian women who feel the same way?

Because lesbians ain't looking for dicks, no?

last edited at Apr 20, 2017 12:24AM

Martian
Kase-san discussion 19 Apr 21:15
Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

Vankomycin, where is your avatar from, if I may ask?

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

The realistic way is to tell that person to tie their robe, not sit on them and tie it.

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

I just want to say that since the very beginning of this thread, we already have A Seju believer, Sumin fanatic, and Sungji worshipper. But not once have anyone attacked another user here (please do corect me if I am wrong).
Just because one member asked for you to back up your opinion, this whole thread and everyone in it is called a hypocrite? And you say, you're not offended? You also said that you don't side with any of the characters, that's cool, but you clearly admitted to "attacking" Seju, just because people like her. Based on that, I can assume that you comment on one's theory about Seju not because it's your viewpoint, but because you are just merely attacking on purpose. So who is the hypocrite here? Please don't play the victim card.

last edited at Mar 21, 2017 3:12AM

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

Dawoon x Sumin's ex gf Lawyer is also canon endgame

Seriously, I didn't see this one coming. Never even thought of it lol.

Third arc was the weakest, since it seems like they are struggling to fill the rest of the remaining chapters

I agree. It has been quite evident that they have been struggling a lot with the story.

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

And yes, she always came back, but how many times did she came back because Seju ruined another one of her relationships? We know she tried to be with someone 30 times before Sungji, we know at least once Seju was behind ruining her relationship

There was no such evidence that Sumin's relationships ended because of Seju. She ruined her relationship with the lawyer on her own. She ruined the relationship with the silver haired girl also on her own. Sumin was also the one who ruined her relationship with Sungji (but managed to save it). It was not Seju. It was never said that Seju did it nor is there any evidence to prove it. Nammi did tell about the redhead, but it was a theory, it was not proven. Even Nammi was not sure about it. Let's say Seju was behind that one relationship only. It means that Sumin was the one who destroyed her 30 other relationships. Not Seju. And to me, it's just her who cannot hold down relationship because she was never over Seju.

IMO Sumin is not someone who can live alone for long. She needs someone to take care of her.

Exactly. That's why she used Seju for 10 years until she can find another person she can rely on. What a strong angel Sumin is.

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

Well I think Seju's actions are worse, but we're all free to have our opinions :)
Yes, Sumin did hurt Seju at least with that one (literally one) call when she was having sex with the other woman, but we know it happened once and was never shown again. Ever. What Seju did later on? She made sure at least one of Sumin's relationships blew up badly and she constantly repeated she wants Sumin to always come back to her and hate her. Even in the newest chapters she said she'll get her back. She's possessive, but this time she's facing Sungji who's not afraid of her and now is prepared for all kinds of manipulations.

Only once, literally once? Sumin admitted that she used Seju for 10 years. Sumin admitted that she was getting back on her for 10 years. For 10 years Sumin has been mentally abusing Seju on purpose. Sumin's relationship with that redhead was already doomed even if Seju did not tell her fiance about it, but again, it only came out of nammi's mouth and it was a theory. No proof of her doing so. Even without Seju taking part, the fiance could still find out about it and beat Sumin up. Not justifying what seju might have done, but it did not blew up badly. It would have happened sooner or later.
Seju doesn't make sure Sumin would come back to her. She studied Sumin's behaviour and just know that Sumin will always come back to her when her relationship fails. All she does is wait. It was Sumin's own choice to come back to Seju. Why? Because she wants to get back on her. She could just up and leave but she did not.

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

She knew very well she did a mistake, she felt bad for it, but still walked out of her bed and worked to get back to Sungji. In the past Seju was unable to do so, she had to be dragged out from her bed by her bro

I think you're mixing things up. Seju was not dragged by her bro to get out of bed, Yes, he did go see her, but that was after Seju had already broken up with Sumin. And, Seju did drag her ass to explain things to Sumin. They even had a fight on the floor or whatever that is called.

Well, Sumin was once in great pain and had to visit a hospital, remember? Doc seemed to know her very well. She's also tired very often. Whatever happened to her, it wasn't just the cutting for sure

The doctor did remind Sumin about her lifestyle, that she should be careful with it, so I don't think the cutting has anything to do with her back pain. But it is possible that she has an illness nobody is aware of. That's if that scene does have a meaning and not only a filler scene.

Not so magically. And the weren't even fully naked when Sungji found them together in one bed. Sumin found Seju after she had sex with that bartender, Sungji found Sumin before things went too far. This is one of the differences. The other one is that Sumin actually explained why it almost happened and worked hard to earn forgiveness while Seju never did such thing.

I don't think there's any difference. Cheating is cheating. Sumin had the choice to not cheat on Sungji, but she did it anyway. Whatever her reason is, she cheated on Sungji. And you are wrong, Seju did try to explain things to Sumin but Sumin just wouldn't forgive her even after 10 years has passed. While Sungji, she forgave Sumin only after a little more than a week, after she tried hooking up with Dawoon, and because she was horny as fuck. That's where the difference is.

One of the reason she's doing so, leeching on Seju, in my opinion, is to get back on Seju for everything. She might see it as a compensation for what has happened to her, what she believe was caused by Seju. Because Sumin once returned everything Seju gave to her and then moved away from her house. She also found a job at this company on her own, although at that time it was a small and poor company (before Seju bought it). So, yes, Sumin can live on her own, not leeching away from Seju, if she wants to. But I might be wrong.

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

I honestly thought it was a guy, but I double checked, and yeah, it might be a woman. I think it's someone Seju's family hired to do something bad to Seju, since I don't think they'll let her walk with all the power in her hands. But I don't think it's someone Seju hired to assasinate Sumin. Seju might have screwed up Sumin's past relationships, but I don't think she is that cruel to hire an assassin to kill Sumin, Kill Sungji maybe, but she'd never kill or even hurt Sumin. But again, a plot twist is always possible with this manhwa lol.

I have the same question as most of you, why the hell won't Sumin just leave that house? She said that that's the only thing with Seju's name left, yet she doesn't want to let it go because Seju bought the house for her, like, what the hell?

what's with all these flashbacks, can't tell if they are Sumins or not..

I think the flashback is Sumin's, not Seju's. I think she was thinking about how she got the house, since she did mention that it's a house Seju bought because of her.

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

Honestly, the authors never stated that this was a healing story..

Honestly, they did. It was in a QnA after chapter 27,an afterwards after the season finally. However, I did not see it in the WDTFS English version on Lezhin, only the Korean version. They stated that they were going for a " Healing romance comedy" yes people, there's comedy in it as well. But maybe it didn't go as planned.

Also, after the last chapter where Sungji topped Sumin, I think what she has for Sumin is more lust, greed, and obsession compared to love.

last edited at Feb 4, 2017 10:50PM

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

Instead of having Seju do something to Sumin and Sungji, I think it's more possible that something bad will happen to her.

Since this is Sungji arc, the story will have to develop around Sungji not Seju. If something bad happens to Seju, the story will have to focus on her, and Sumin x Sungji will become irrelevant which I think is not gonna happen.

It might revolve a lot around Sungji and it still will because she is the protagonist after all, but team Gaji themselves did say that this arc will have more of both Sungji and Seju. So we will be getting something more about Seju as well . Also, team gaji never stated that this is Sungji's arc, it's just something fans came up with.

Something bad might happen to Seju or not. But some clues are pointing on that direction, so there might be a chance of that happening. Even If it does happen, I don't see how Sumin and Sungji will become irrelevant.

last edited at Jan 29, 2017 3:34AM

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

When Seju was calling Sumin's name in the last part,it looks like she thinks that someone is in her house, that's why she called Sumin's name, guessing that it might be her. Or maybe I'm just reading too much into things since her brother just told her to be careful and not be alone. Instead of having Seju do something to Sumin and Sungji, I think it's more possible that something bad will happen to her. And this is the right time for anyone to hurt her, if they want.

Also, did Sungji's sister in-law fainted when she saw Sungji and Sumin? Kind of excited to see how the brother will react. xD

last edited at Jan 28, 2017 8:36PM

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

The only thing consistent about this manhwa is the art.

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

But I have a feeling Sungji will be revealed to be a genius mastermind who was planning all of this to get Sumin. I mean, she is too plain so far to be a protagonist so they need to add something more to her until the end.

After seeing the Sungji in the latest chapter, this isn't so difficult to imagine. It's not impossible.

Heard that it's written as "Our Sungji" not "My Sungji".

If you're right about it, to whom does this "our" refer to?

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

Also it could really be me, but Sumin gave me the feeling that she was sick in this chapter. She kept saying she was tired and she looked worn out instead of the pleasured worn out.

Sumin was tired. She asked Sungji to stop I think is because she's dying out of exhaustion and not pleasure. And now that you mentioned it, I'm reminded of one of the chapter somewhere in the second arc, where Sumin went to a doctor because of a back problem. It is possible that it's foreshadowing something like Sumin is sick and dying, and that's the twist. But it's also possible that we're looking too deep into things.

we dont know if they'll get back together. Or they could, but Sungji could forever be haunted by Sumin's cheating, and the relationship wont work out.

Pretty sure the cheating won't be a problem for her. Doesn't even look like it's bothering her. Also, after the intense make up sex and a ton of saying "I love you", Sumin calling Sungji "My Sungji" and Sungji stating that "She wants Sumin." it would be crazy if they're not back together yet.

last edited at Jan 20, 2017 6:28AM

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

When did she start feeling lost?

When she's horny

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

Hi MacySan, it's been a while :D
I agree, the author might have wanted to show the readers how much Sumin and Sungji loves each other, but unfortunately, in my opinion, they failed to convey the message. But maybe they did this on purpose,giving us the full of nothing but sex chapter because it's chapter 69 haha.
Also, even if this is fiction, I still find it difficult to wrap it around my head how easily Sungji can forgive Sumin and have sex with her after saying that she can't forgive her,makes me think that she doesn't really love Sumin that much.

last edited at Jan 9, 2017 1:31PM

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

Based on the latest chapter, I think what's going on between Sumin and Sungji is more lust than love. They have turned Sungji into a horny teenager. It's as if Sungji forgives Sumin just because she's horny and needs to get some. I mean seriously, who would flash their boobs and have sex with their ex who was caught red handed sleeping with their ex just not so long ago? They'll definitely make a great sex buddy, but not lovers. Another chapter wasted. And I do hope they'll cut the steamy scene short for the next chapter. And maybe I'm biased,but this story is getting boring af without Seju around.

Martian
Jewels discussion 29 Nov 19:36
Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

This one was heartwarming.