Forum › Posts by kuronyan

kuronyan
joined Jun 14, 2015

The last page... I feel like a misunderstanding has taken place in the presidents mind. "Should we do it at my place?" Yep, that would sound like invitation if someone said that to me. Don't do it president!! It's a trap!!

Brilliant, just brilliant!!

kuronyan
Lily Love discussion 19 Nov 14:02
joined Jun 14, 2015

if this was real life. i would never, under any circumstance, let the person im dating, sleep in the same room with their ex. never.
however, this is a comic. so, im sure pmew wont cheat. :) and donut wont sleep

Same.
I'd give Ploy a room for herself, while I'd sleep with my cute Donut.
Cant wait for the next chapter.

having seen raws for next chapter I can just squirm trying to hold the words in. My lips are sealed though! :)

kuronyan
joined Jun 14, 2015

I'll behave, ごめんなさい <(_ _)>

kuronyan
joined Jun 14, 2015

Just because lots of manga on Dynasty is NSFW doesnt mean all of it has to be. Yes, everyone has their right for an opinion but if someone throws in an asshole comment then dont expect a nice reply. And if someone's looking for NSFW plotless story, there're plenty of those on here.
I seriously love how the story feels very real, slow pace being a huge part of it, obviously.

kuronyan
Lily Love discussion 13 Nov 15:32
joined Jun 14, 2015

canon or pinup art, still eyecandy! Oh, and Alex, thanks for the headsup on the translation schedule, really looking forward to it!

last edited at Nov 13, 2015 3:35PM

kuronyan
Lily Love discussion 12 Nov 14:24
joined Jun 14, 2015

Guys! We are looking for translator!!

If I understood Thai I'd be right there with you! I'm like totally hooked and cannot wait for the upcoming chapters! Not being able to come out might have a lot to do with it, I guess.. (ya, out of the bag now, huh) I know I'm not a lot of help I really hope you can find someone. Thanks for all your hard work, we all appreciate it and Ratana's of course! Really can't wait for ch17 and 18, thanks guys!

kuronyan
Image Comments 20 Aug 16:02
joined Jun 14, 2015

Love Donut being the more assertive one here

kuronyan
Image Comments 14 Jun 13:41
joined Jun 14, 2015

considering most korean, japanese, chinese people are relatively short compare to say most europian/north american people, especially women, I think she is actually quite tall..