Forum › Their Story discussion

4bbe1078a9d82bf519de9e5fc56dee60
joined Feb 18, 2018

There are many more varieties of oranges than that, including hybrids, with highly variable ease of peeling.

Where I'm from, citrus is grown year 'round, but even where citrus is not local, an orange is an incredibly common snack to pack in a school kid's lunch.

EDIT: Seriously, I have an orange tree and a tangerine tree in my backyard.

I just want to pitch in on the discussion about oranges by saying you are so lucky. Where I am from, Spring weather was a mirage until literally 2 weeks ago. I would love to have orange trees on my backyard. I don’t even have a backyard, because condo life ;__;

But it’s ok, because we got JURASSIC PARK! :D
(only Canadians will understand lol)

last edited at Jun 11, 2019 11:49AM

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

There are many more varieties of oranges than that, including hybrids, with highly variable ease of peeling.

Where I'm from, citrus is grown year 'round, but even where citrus is not local, an orange is an incredibly common snack to pack in a school kid's lunch.

EDIT: Seriously, I have an orange tree and a tangerine tree in my backyard.

I just want to pitch in on the discussion about oranges by saying you are so lucky. Where I am from, Spring weather was a mirage until literally 2 weeks ago. I would love to have orange trees on my backyard. I don’t even have a backyard, because condo life ;__;

But it’s ok, because we got JURASSIC PARK! :D
(only Canadians will understand lol)

Or NBA fans . . .

4bbe1078a9d82bf519de9e5fc56dee60
joined Feb 18, 2018

Now NBA fans understand it alright! Sorry ;)

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

I really feel that guy's pain.

Ivan's%20words%20of%20wisdom
joined Jun 22, 2013

VERY gay lesbians jumping at incredible hihg speed

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

It couldn't be better to be honest

Gyerin200
joined Sep 6, 2011

This has been so watered down it is starting to hurt.

joined Feb 3, 2016

Still funneh to watch these goofballs though.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

It couldn't be better to be honest

Only if it came out more often.

2641afdd-9dc4-4327-a1c3-a5b558c33522
joined Mar 12, 2014

Omg this chapter was adorable

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

This has been so watered down it is starting to hurt.

There's quite a few yuri manga similar to this one though, so I would say it's not a big problem

Alien%209%20kumi
joined Feb 28, 2019

is nobody gunna mention how unbelievably short Qui Tong's skirt is

better than meaningless drama

joined Oct 22, 2018

I didn't even notice it, and (at least currently) I can't be bothered to go ahead and re-read the chapter to see if that's the case.

Carmilla%20reading
joined Sep 15, 2015

Getting tired of this story, nothing ever happen, just this short stories with daily-life things. I want some development! Damnit

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Getting tired of this story, nothing ever happen, just this short stories with daily-life things. I want some development! Damnit

Blame China's politics then, it become moslty SoL with a subtext of romance because gay stuff isn't well seen.

u guys suck to read hentai if u want nudes

F6c7d5d1-1d08-49c3-974d-d6169caf13f6
joined May 8, 2017

HanyouNee posted:

I, for one, enjoy the slow pace. It's a simple reminder that even simple mundane events can become memorable with the power of friendship gay.
And something tells me that you would hate Hana Ni Arashi.

last edited at Jun 28, 2019 12:20PM

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

And something tells me that you would hate Hana Ni Arashi.

They're already dating in Hana ni Arashi tho.

RIkai Uploader
Lazechu%20cut
joined Apr 27, 2014

We had 3 whole strips about how QT's skirt is short. And also how she can wear whatever she likes.

joined May 29, 2019

queens of jumping

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

... why does this chapter read as if someone's been killed?

joined Apr 18, 2018

Oddly seems out of place. Is the author making a subtle reference to how shitty the world slowly being, or to be more precise, regarding the Chinese goverment current state of affair?

joined Oct 22, 2018

OK, we all know that Tanjiu had already defied the PRC before by continuing that series, but daaaaamn. This might just be my interpretation, but the father's unfulfilled wishes seem to be Tanjiu trying to use the overprotective mother restricting Sun Jin (did I even remember her name correctly?) as a dogwhistle of how oppressive the authoritarian leftist state bureaucracies, like the one that rules China, can be. If that actually is the case, (which I don't know if it is) I, as a libertarian leftist, approve the message. My opposition to the state bureaucracy is only matched by my opposition to the bourgeois capitalism.

Savage%20juno-min
joined Oct 17, 2017

Yeah, as much as I appreciate the sucker punch this chapter is, it makes me a little worried for the author. It's grim stuff.

I expected an upbeat note of defiance at the end. I hope it's just separated into two chapters.

To reply you must either login or sign up.