Forum › Posts by RIkai

RIkai Uploader
Their Story discussion 04 Oct 13:32
Lazechu%20cut
joined Apr 27, 2014

When was the next time we saw Mo—upset or not—after the 10/01/2018 Update?

Hi, we've tagged all of Mo's posts so you can browse.
https://yaoi-blcd.tumblr.com/tagged/mo-xiaonan

We have tags for all the other recurring characters as well.

last edited at Oct 4, 2019 1:32PM

RIkai Uploader
Their Story discussion 16 Aug 03:22
Lazechu%20cut
joined Apr 27, 2014

We really need updates on this, theres like 2-3 new chs.

Maybe they're saving them up so we can get all the "there's no progress/what happened to the story?" complaints all in one go.

Certainly not!!

RIkai Uploader
Their Story discussion 28 Jun 22:52
Lazechu%20cut
joined Apr 27, 2014

is nobody gunna mention how unbelievably short Qui Tong's skirt is

We had 3 whole strips about how QT's skirt is short. And also how she can wear whatever she likes.

RIkai Uploader
Their Story discussion 23 May 00:05
Lazechu%20cut
joined Apr 27, 2014

What was the chapter number for the story of body pillow that is in this chapter?

It's chapter 100.

RIkai Uploader
Their Story discussion 28 Jun 22:10
Lazechu%20cut
joined Apr 27, 2014

It's because I've been a little bit busy, and our main distribution is through tumblr/discord. We're all updated now, though!

RIkai Uploader
Beloved L discussion 02 Jun 02:18
Lazechu%20cut
joined Apr 27, 2014

"If I were also there, would you feel better?" sounds fine to me.

RIkai Uploader
Beloved L discussion 24 Apr 18:07
Lazechu%20cut
joined Apr 27, 2014

The L only appears from ch.12 onwards. I wonder whether that means anything? 'cause it's when she gets "serious" about their relationship, I guess.

Yeah, what's interesting is that it was tagged on Weibo by the artist as #亲爱的L# since chapter 2 or something, but it didn't show that way on the title pages. We weren't sure if we needed to add the L before since it didn't show up in the comic, but now it looks like its here to stay.

RIkai Uploader
Beloved L discussion 23 Apr 22:13
Lazechu%20cut
joined Apr 27, 2014

Or maybe it's Beloved Lu. Doctor x Doctor is the inevitable end game?!

T____T but i want wei wei to end up with ding yi

Don't worry, I want things to work out with the two of them too! Wei Wei used to be so devoted and trusting, I hope she can learn that it's ok to be that way with Ding Yi.

RIkai Uploader
Beloved L discussion 23 Apr 01:22
Lazechu%20cut
joined Apr 27, 2014

L for Loser... that's what she is, 'cause she didnt bet on love and went to marry and be unhappy

It could actually be for a lot of things:

Beloved Lady...

Or maybe it's Beloved Lu. Doctor x Doctor is the inevitable end game?!

RIkai Uploader
Their Story discussion 23 Apr 01:15
Lazechu%20cut
joined Apr 27, 2014

" Hey....I like you..." :Slowly steps on her shoe:
"I...l-like you too senpai" :steps on shoe back:

:Lewd shoe stomping occurs:

This is great. Only thing is that QT is actually the senpai here!

RIkai Uploader
Their Story discussion 10 Mar 01:45
Lazechu%20cut
joined Apr 27, 2014

I strongly believe part of a romance's "story" can be after they get together. You're still progressing the characters, you're progressing their relationship even further. Sometimes this is a build up to sex, marriage, having children, growing old together. There isn't much of a story if it's just "and they got together, the end", I personally want to know what happens after they get together, what kind of struggles the couple faces and what they overcome, something that really makes me believe in their love and their ability to overcome anything together. That's in my opinion all part of a romance's story, if you choose to go that route.

Yeah, to be very honest, I would be happy if we fast forwarded to this future of them living together permanently. TJ has teased adult!QT and adult!SJ from the very beginning, and I love reading stories about grown women who love each other, more than another high school will-they-or-won't-they. Granted, the author has handled the fluff at any stage of their relationship really well, so I'm still happy to read about them at the current timeline, but I'm def more interested in the adult side.

RIkai Uploader
Beloved L discussion 17 Feb 02:58
Lazechu%20cut
joined Apr 27, 2014

What is a foreign voucher that dr.wei said in ch.11?

Interesting question. They're called Foreign Exchange Certificates and they were used in the past in China as an alternative form of currency, rather than letting foreigners have direct access to yuan. You can read more about them here: http://www.borrowedculture.com/2010/11/26/foreign-exchange-certificates/

I'm not sure why Wei Wei would have had to use them though.

RIkai Uploader
Beloved L discussion 02 Feb 02:55
Lazechu%20cut
joined Apr 27, 2014

I'm sorry, but I have to point it out: bromi de is not an element. Bromi ne is.

Thanks, I'll check with our translator!

RIkai Uploader
Beloved L discussion 27 Jan 16:43
Lazechu%20cut
joined Apr 27, 2014

I guess if we go by the actors ages, in Leon, Leon is 30, while Mathilda is 12. The gap is the same as between Wei Wei (34) and Ding Yi (16) but aged up.

I'd argue that in the movie, Leon hasn't mentally matured much past the age of 18, when he met significant trauma, while Matilda is mentally more mature for her age. (re: "I've stopped growing, I'm just getting older.") It feels like the director really wanted to make the audience uncomfortable though... Leon does come to realize that he loves Matilda, and gives everything that he has to her (tragically), whether it would have played out as a sexual (as Matilda wanted) or just continued as a fatherly relationship is left unknown.

How this related to Beloved, maybe it's in line with Wei Wei's feelings that she's been thrown into this situation, wants to help Ding Yi, but despite her adulthood, she doesn't have the proper experience or tools to help.

RIkai Uploader
Their Story discussion 27 Jan 16:30
Lazechu%20cut
joined Apr 27, 2014

Yeah, there is a slight nuance change between "that night" and "that evening" but either way, it doesn't line up with the new strip. Hopefully we get an explanation next update.

RIkai Uploader
Their Story discussion 27 Jan 16:00
Lazechu%20cut
joined Apr 27, 2014

I was just pointing out why it wasn't a filler episode but yeah that is what i am thinking too. I also have a feeling that the whole "that night, she never turned up" may have been a slight mistranslation, It's not the first time something got lost in translation.

The Chinese says, 那天傍晚,孙璟没有出现. With perfect hindsight, we could change the tl a bit to say, "That nightfall, SJ did not appear" or even "Before sunset, SJ did not appear," but it sounds a bit awkward in English and even Chinese fans suspect Tanjiu dropped the ball a little bit and forgot about her mention of 傍晚. Especially since the latest strip doesn't show QT waiting until sun down. Oh well!

RIkai Uploader
Beloved L discussion 08 Sep 03:14
Lazechu%20cut
joined Apr 27, 2014

Did Si Chen ever call Wei, Wei Wei?

Yeah, she does, in the first chapter she appears.
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/beloved_ch05#6

RIkai Uploader
Beloved L discussion 07 Sep 12:26
Lazechu%20cut
joined Apr 27, 2014

By the body language (Si Chen drawing away, not letting Wei Wei fully touch her, crying), I definitely think the blue panels are a flash back to the doctors' earlier days. Ding Yi was never that modest... Not to mention the parallel in the final page with the two kissing, then zoom out to SiChen crying alone.

In some way, Si Chen seems to be hinting back at this time in her current conversation with Wei Wei when she talks about wanting to hole up on a rainy day... But Wei Wei doesn't pick up on the nostalgia lol. It's hard to say what angle Si Chen is pulling for here... She misses Wei Wei, wants Wei Wei to open up to her again and be close to her, but at the same time she's married someone else. Does she expect Wei Wei to be connected and committed to her despite a lack of reciprocation, just because they have history together? I suspect that even Si Chen doesn't know what she wants...

Also, on the final page where Si Chen and Wei Wei are looking at each other as people rush by... This could be a memory of the accident that happened two years ago that the Director mentioned.

RIkai Uploader
Beloved L discussion 01 Jun 21:50
Lazechu%20cut
joined Apr 27, 2014

In chapter 10, Xiou Ou remarks that it's been 3 months since Wei Wei and Ding Yi started dating, and it's been about a week since (ch10 to ch13). There was a minor time skip (ch8) but it hasn't been near long enough for the age gap to be any more or less appropriate than before.

RIkai Uploader
Beloved L discussion 04 Apr 19:30
Lazechu%20cut
joined Apr 27, 2014

I mean, plainly Wei Wei wants to get out of the country to somewhere that she can come out of the closet, but fleeing to a foreign country with your secret underage lover is generally not a story that works out well :)

I know, any happy ending in this story is really far fetched. On the bright side, it should be Ding Yi's birthday next month.

RIkai Uploader
Beloved L discussion 04 Apr 18:57
Lazechu%20cut
joined Apr 27, 2014

Everyone's talking about all these relationship probs that she's about to break off, but did anyone pay attention to Doc getting excepted for somethin abroad??

Yeah she has had her sabbatical abroad approved, but she didn't seem to happy about it which makes me think she applied for it before meeting Ding. A sabbatical is a rest from work, or a break, often lasting from two months to a year in case you didn't know.

It actually gets brought up that she applied back in Ch9 when Ding Yi gets to meet Wei Wei's friends. Going abroad has been a long time dream of Wei Wei's though, she wanted to do the same thing earlier in her life by running away with Dr. Liu.

I wonder if that's the closest to a happy end that we'll get here, Wei Wei and Ding Yi moving to Boston together?

last edited at Apr 4, 2017 6:58PM

RIkai Uploader
Beloved L discussion 03 Nov 21:32
Lazechu%20cut
joined Apr 27, 2014

Over at batoto, they just added a couple pages that were left out. Whether here or there, I think I'd read the pages-missing version; looking at it again things make a bit more sense.

I'm really puzzled about what you're talking about, because there are only 9 pages in the latest chapter, all of which I've uploaded here. The Batoto uploader seems to be uploading individual panels taken from our tumblr rather than using the easier, full sized comics hosted here and on imgur... lol.

last edited at Nov 3, 2016 9:38PM

RIkai Uploader
Beloved L discussion 12 Oct 00:30
Lazechu%20cut
joined Apr 27, 2014

I absolutely hate how you have to sign in on weibo to be able to read anything on there. Anyway this still ongoing?\

Yep, this is still on-going. We're up to date with what the artist has released so far. It's quite a new manhua, with the first chapter being released back on August 10. That's 7 chapters in 8 weeks, so the artist's release pace is pretty good.

Does anyone else here want to see Dr. Wei x Dr. Lu?

I've been a Wei x Lu fan all along. I wonder if Lu has one sided feelings for Wei, given how curious she has been recently.

last edited at Oct 12, 2016 12:30AM

RIkai Uploader
Lazechu%20cut
joined Apr 27, 2014

Anyone knows where i can find the credit picture in this manga? o.o

I got it from the artist's pixiv.
http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?id=36527

RIkai Uploader
Lazechu%20cut
joined Apr 27, 2014

I think Momono Moto wrote a continuation to "the ultramarine of that girl" (或る少女の群青 - ultramarine as in the blue lapis lazuli coloring, perhaps referring to feeling blue?), published in the May 2011 issue of Yuri Hime (vol. 24) - a 6-page story called "the summer day of that girl" (或る少女の夏の日) was published in the August 2011 issue of Sayuri-hime (vol. 7).
As to whether someone can get a hold of it, scan it, translate it and publish it, I do not know.
EDIT: Had a bit of help with translations of the titles thanks to a few friends.

Well if we got the raws, we'd probably release the continuation~