Forum › My Dearest Nemesis discussion

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

Here we go with the drama llama. Bullocks. More yuri!

Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

I was thinking we might get a side romance between these two

I'm not really thinking that anymore lol I've met people like this. I hate them.

Couple_under_the_stars
joined Nov 7, 2022

I understand why she has a bad opinion of her new coworker and it's absolutely deserved... But I'm curious and very willing to give her the benefits of the doubt until we learn why she is so cautious about Shen and Xiang.

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

Shen is raising a loyal subordinate, without even being that aware of how much that's worth in the world of corporate backstabbing.

Cornonthekopp
D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

For all the people who are worried about drama, just remember that the chapter when the purple haired character was introduced they labeled Xiao-Chenchen as a top and the purple haired girl as a bottom.... I have a feeling Xiao-Chenchen is gonna have things under control lol

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

New girl really found the wrong lady to try to bullshit... :D

Patreon_post_image-42_50_1_50
joined Sep 10, 2022

For all the people who are worried about drama, just remember that the chapter when the purple haired character was introduced they labeled Xiao-Chenchen as a top and the purple haired girl as a bottom.... I have a feeling Xiao-Chenchen is gonna have things under control lol

Yeah, she'll be on top of things...I feel bad typing that.

Moddedpolka2
joined Oct 9, 2016

Sudden MVP?

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

On the one hand, I’m delighted that Toxic Newbie has already been taken well in hand.

On the other, any chapter without our idiot MCs interacting is a bitter disappointment.

To reply you must either login or sign up.