joined Jul 6, 2020

This panel alone was enough to get my heart racing oh my lord

last edited at Apr 22, 2024 8:20PM

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Very nice. Pretty much no tsun, just finally giving in to their feelings. ^_^

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

I’m not sure if a pair of MCs who are physically intimate (and professionally competent to boot) ever qualify as an Idiot Couple, but if so . . .

joined Apr 10, 2021

I’m not sure if a pair of MCs who are physically intimate (and professionally competent to boot) ever qualify as an Idiot Couple, but if so . . .

Why not? All intelligent couples are the same, all idiot couples are idiots in their own way, to butcher Tolstoy a bit

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

Absolutely, 100%. It's entirely possible to be practically smart, horny enough to sleep with each other, and still have the emotional intelligence of a drosophila. There is been great relationship progress in this chapter, but I still have little hope for the MCs at this point.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Absolutely, 100%. It's entirely possible to be practically smart, horny enough to sleep with each other, and still have the emotional intelligence of a drosophila. There is been great relationship progress in this chapter, but I still have little hope for the MCs at this point.

Really? I try to stay out of the prediction business, but I could easily foresee Hostile Former Classmate trying to get assy with Jiang and Li’l Tiger leaping to the defense of her de facto mate.

20220308_002456
joined Mar 8, 2022

Things are getting spicy

kuroyurihime00
Ebk63ajwkaeu2_4_1
joined Aug 1, 2020

Thank you for the food!
I want to see kiss marks on Shen on the next work day.

Kohaku%20avatar%20500px
joined Jul 10, 2016

hey lovelies i just finished the whole series and it was actually so good i’m gonna cry… there’s like 42 chapters tho so we r… gonnna wait a whileee for the eng translations but it’s def worth it cos this ending was better than GTB not gonna lie lmaoo

I will hold you to that.

joined Apr 10, 2023

I wonder if there's any couples on this website that have had misunderstandings or insecurities without someone in the comments calling them an idiot couple or useless lesbians.

RadiosAreObsolete
Img_20210321_022239%20(2)
joined Mar 6, 2021

I've been trying to figure out why their faces in profile sometimes seem a bit weird in this comic, kind of like ancient Greek drawings. And I've finally realized; it's their eyelashes. They're often drawn facing towards the back of the head instead of extending forward. It resembles the way eyelashes look from a front rather than a profile view.

That being said, I love this development. And I also absolutely adore when artists completely omit the mouth line, the way Shen looks in the third panel here. It's so cute.

joined Jun 8, 2022

Jiang is mostly depicted as oblivious to deeper emotional complexities, but page 5 of the latest made it look like she was intentionally winding Shen up. "Exceptionally helpful" indeed.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

You know, I think eventually these two might come to like each other.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Ooh, very nice! :D

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

50 years later, marriage, and they have 5 kids together, I might actually be in love with her?!

D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

Considering the pacing and the self awareness of Shen Aoqing so far, I have a feeling that she's gonna try to avoid Jiang Xue for a bit to figure out her own feelings, but that they'll sit down to discuss what they actually want their relationship to be pretty soon.

joined Apr 10, 2023

I am very unnerved by how their big dangly earrings stayed on during sex. That's just asking for trouble, the kind that hurts enough to be a mood killer.

Yuibless
joined Jan 30, 2017

50 years later, marriage, and they have 5 kids together, I might actually be in love with her?!

"Nah, she's just being nice".

20221231_135046
joined Dec 1, 2022

Do people really sleep with earrings in?

D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

I am very unnerved by how their big dangly earrings stayed on during sex. That's just asking for trouble, the kind that hurts enough to be a mood killer.

I noticed that they both have been shown sleeping in their earrings before this too, I wonder if the author just forgot that they aren't supposed to draw the earrings during these scenes lol

Moddedpolka2
joined Oct 9, 2016

Two weirdos, I love it. I also hope that "director Shen" is the one who...how should I say it...makes both realize what this is. She had a bit of a think already.

And that "She doesn't need it...?!"... I understand her shock.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Two weirdos, I love it. I also hope that "director Shen" is the one who...how should I say it...makes both realize what this is. She had a bit of a think already.

Right—her intellection, such as it is, has reached much deeper into the emotional complexities of their present situation than has Director Jiang’s, whose own thought process hasn’t got much beyond: “Director Shen . . . looks . . . really delicious.”

To reply you must either login or sign up.