Forum › My Dearest Nemesis discussion

By_noratanukimaru
joined Apr 5, 2023

Yeah it did get removed and it was also not placed under the proper grouping, directly under Xian Jun instead of My Dearest Nemesis

Nq9nh0qj
joined Oct 25, 2023

Chapters 20 and 21 are on Mangadex now. Will it also be reuploaded here? I know I had read 20 on here before it was taken down.

Edit: Sigh it looks like we have more sniping drama: https://forums.mangadex.org/threads/my-dearest-nemesis-ch-21-you-got-a-problem-with-that.1816243/

last edited at Jul 17, 2024 10:07AM

By_noratanukimaru
joined Apr 5, 2023

Chapters 20 and 21 are on Mangadex now. Will it also be reuploaded here? I know I had read 20 on here before it was taken down.

Edit: Sigh it looks like we have more sniping drama: https://forums.mangadex.org/threads/my-dearest-nemesis-ch-21-you-got-a-problem-with-that.1816243/

What the hell is going on over there

joined Apr 10, 2023

Is that the version that got posted here and then removed? I don't particularly care about "sniping" if it's an earnest effort (reading two different interpretations of a work can be genuinely really interesting sometimes, like I read both ongoing translations for the trans manga "Until I Become Me" and both translators are cool with each other for example) but I would like clarity on who's doing what work. The big problem I see with sniping is "This high quality manual translation takes slightly too long each chapter so I'm gonna jump on this series with some AI slop and a link to my donation page" and having clear attribution helps avoid wasting time on garbage like that

last edited at Jul 17, 2024 12:20PM

riverFlower Uploader
The Golden Orchid
joined Jan 19, 2017

The current ch21 and one of the ch20 versions on Mangadex was not done by us. We accidentally uploaded ch20 too early on both sites a few days ago and took it down for more edits. Our edited ch20 version was uploaded just now. Apologies for the confusion and enjoy the chapter.

last edited at Jul 17, 2024 12:54PM

By_noratanukimaru
joined Apr 5, 2023

The current ch21 and one of the ch20 versions on Mangadex was not done by us. We accidentally uploaded ch20 too early on both sites a few days ago and took it down for more edits. Our edited ch20 version was uploaded just now. Apologies for the confusion and enjoy the chapter.

Thank you ^^

joined Apr 10, 2023

Thanks for your work!

1pixel
joined Dec 3, 2010

Aiya! Just when the plot comes to a climax, it suddenly stopped.
I'm waiting for the next chapter.
I wanted to know what happened next

Tartasypancakes
85392475-6c55-4593-ad93-fd537ebfcb13
joined Aug 6, 2024

Is it me or page 8 of this new chapter is repeated?

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

These idiots... Can't save themselves even with all the help they were given. Luckily their guardian angel was smarter than that. :D

joined Feb 1, 2021

Gayest rescue ever. :D

joined Apr 2, 2023

There is now one gay braincell being shared by three people. It's going about as well as you'd expect.

420e065dfd1a4d6b3655ec2b8f710afc%20(1)
joined Apr 25, 2020

I love this series, Xian jun never misses, green tea bitch is one of the best manwhas I ever read if not the best and this one is being perfect so far

Moddedpolka2
joined Oct 9, 2016

What a rescue.

joined Feb 24, 2023

THE ULTIMATE ALLY

Nq9nh0qj
joined Oct 25, 2023

This is definitely higher quality than the other translation.

Question for the translator: are you going to continue translating the series despite the other translator posting the rest of the chapters to Mangadex? Or was this a chapter that was already in progress when the other translation started posting chapters and you decided you might as well finish it?

Thanks for the translation!

joined Apr 10, 2023

I'm happy to see this excellent autism x ADHD romcon return :D "Does Director Shen go around kissing everyone in her department?" lmaoooo

riverFlower Uploader
The Golden Orchid
joined Jan 19, 2017

Question for the translator: are you going to continue translating the series despite the other translator posting the rest of the chapters to Mangadex? Or was this a chapter that was already in progress when the other translation started posting chapters and you decided you might as well finish it?

We will complete the series no matter how many other groups might show up because we care about quality unlike some people.

Nq9nh0qj
joined Oct 25, 2023

We will complete the series no matter how many other groups might show up because we care about quality unlike some people.

Thank you for the translation and I appreciate your much higher quality work!

joined Apr 2, 2023

For what it's worth this is the only translation I read and I do a little skippity skip when I see it appear. It's one of my favorites.

joined Aug 17, 2024

Open mouth and shove both legs in, goddamn.

It will be hard to get back with tigress now that her emotional wounds got scratched open again.

20220125_003513
joined Jan 30, 2013

Ohmygod girl is so social unaware of stuff sob

Download
joined Jun 25, 2023

Girl you can't say that shit.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Well, that sure was an excellent way to shoot your own foot...

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

Oh no X_X

To reply you must either login or sign up.