Forum › This is BL, Not Yuri discussion

A8655427-a1fe-40eb-9c2f-10bb35cb2487
joined Aug 26, 2018

the main point is that the sisters are going out so this is definitely yuri

joined Sep 23, 2021

i uh

Riamu
joined Aug 28, 2018

Pop Team Epic gave us lesbian yaoi, now Yatosaki Haru gave us gay Yuri. There is truly no better to be alive.

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

If you can't find a GF be the GF.

Nekopop%20avatar%20resized
joined Aug 12, 2020

I feel like this is going to work, no matter what the tags say.

Maybe it's...BLuri?

This comment was so win!

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

In the end it was a bromance

joined Oct 11, 2022

Damn that artist sounds like an asshole on the last page. It's like they think femboys aren't real

I admittedly rushed the translation, so it's more likely my fault. I'll revise the page when I get a chance.

joined Jun 12, 2015

Here we go again. Yuri is yuri. BL is BL. There's no such thing like BL yuri. We don't need another drama that started with that shitty BL anthology.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

h3x posted:

Here we go again. Yuri is yuri. BL is BL. There's no such thing like BL yuri. We don't need another drama that started with that shitty BL anthology.

Not even the author would take the story this seriously, it's not an statement against the world, just a short story

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(2)
joined Oct 3, 2021

I really really liked this one, very cute.

joined Oct 26, 2016

I stan cute femboy x femboy pairs. Wouldn't mind seeing more, honestly.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

aranicar posted:

I stan cute femboy x femboy pairs. Wouldn't mind seeing more, honestly.

Damn, I miss Hachimitsu Scans so SOOOOOOOOO much https://hachimitsu-scans.blogspot.com/

Glass%20drum
joined Jan 3, 2019

Then don't try and start one here.

Bard_smol
joined Jun 12, 2021

This one Helluva can of worms.

Forget not trying to get a girlfriend,he had no idea how to even speak to them in a way that made sense.

But then he gets speech 100 and has them both become girls.

And now the rant about yuri and yaoi becomes their defining point.

This is madness!

THIS! IS! DYNASTY!!

joined Oct 2, 2021

This one Helluva can of worms.

Forget not trying to get a girlfriend,he had no idea how to even speak to them in a way that made sense.

But then he gets speech 100 and has them both become girls.

And now the rant about yuri and yaoi becomes their defining point.

This is madness!

THIS! IS! DYNASTY!!

At least it ain't DALLAS

joined Jan 22, 2017

I admittedly rushed the translation, so it's more likely my fault. I'll revise the page when I get a chance.

Small suggestion if you do (maybe not worth it?) is if there's any other word besides "sake" in the last panel that would work, try a different translation? I spent a foolish bit reading the last line and thinking, "Wait, why are they talking about 'saké' all the sudden..."

...Or maybe I just read to much Japanese stuff and need to remember English words still exist?

Eterna%20rinebow%20small
joined Oct 20, 2017

Thank you for the translation!

Just one note: not sure if you noticed, but Maki became Mai on page 6

Thumbnail_0f974c4024acb1498ed2be1bfb41d2cc3a513746
joined Jul 21, 2013

Thank you for the translation!

Just one note: not sure if you noticed, but Maki became Mai on page 6

and on page 8

Butt
joined Sep 26, 2020

This one made me clap like a trained seal the whole way through. Yatosaki's stuff is so cute and delicate that I sometimes forget how funny it is.

Screenshot_7
joined Aug 22, 2014

I'm interested in their sisters' love story.

joined Jan 6, 2023

Wait what huh

Capturar
joined Jun 27, 2018

I don’t care what their genders are; I support them fully and completely and will give them all my money to continue going on cute dates

This. Very much this.

To reply you must either login or sign up.