Centuriic-1728408951497326598-img1

I'll have what she's having

Nekopop%20avatar%20resized
joined Aug 12, 2020

When you really really want a fifth panel

nekopop
joined Aug 12, 2020

Next chapter- the rest of class-who were watching both katsuragi x sensei and creepy glasses chick , show up in the bathroom wanting to join in.

Right? Might as well go to the extremes at this rate. Every class becomes a teacher-student orgy and her home life devolves into an after-school club of sexual debauchery. It culminates when the principal organizes a surprise visit by all of the student's parents to sensei's PE class who walk in to find sensei and the students in a naked, sweaty, writhing mass of moans and ecstasy. Sensei spends the rest of her life in prison, only to become the leader of a prison sex gang who rules the ward with sexual terror. Her soul becomes almost unrecognizable, until Kasuragi becomes an inmate as well, when she is arrested after having sex with her students not long after becoming a teacher herself. Katsuragi's tender groping during a prison assembly melts the iron walls around sensei's heart. Their renewed innocent love transforms sensei into a prison boss who spreads love to everyone, both inmates and guards, until the prison is no longer a prison, it is a free world; a sexual paradise.

nekopop
joined Aug 12, 2020

Introducing a 3rd chr just made me loose all interest tbh - and its no longer hot either.. Not into blackmail either..Shame.
Hope you all enjoy the rest if it IS to your tastes.

I feel the same way. The spicy forbidden love between teacher and student was uber hot. It would have be awesome just to explore that topic alone. Pivoting the story to blackmail from a psychopath destroyed all of the sexual tension between two lovers for me and replaced it with creepy dread. I would have made each these arcs two separate works entirely.

nekopop
YuuLily discussion 01 Feb 14:57
joined Aug 12, 2020

I am confused

Basically it's a question of whether NSFW works involving trans characters should be tagged as Transgender+NSFW+Yuri/Yaoi/Het (assuming there's no seperate yuri/yaoi/het pairing in the same work) or as simply Transgender + NSFW. We could potentially add tags for transcentric subgenres (eg. Trans-yuri) as better indicators of content, but there might not be enough works to warrant those just yet.

I don't like the "Transgender + Yuri/Yaoi/Het" tag combo because it could mean the work has transgender relationships or both transgender and cisgender relationships. The reader has no idea, especially since the vast majority of Yuri/Yaoi/Het tags on Dynasty Scans are cisgender.

The fact that Dynasty Scans went with "Transgender' + Yuri/Yaoi/Het" and not "Transgender + NSFW" means we value defining the gender of the relationships high enough to tag it. In that case I think it is perfectly fine to let the reader know if the relationships are cisgender or transgender with tags. I would go with these tags:

"Yuri" "Yaoi" "Het" = cisgender relationships

"Trans-yuri" "Trans-yaoi" "Trans-het" = transgender relationships

"Transgender' + Yuri/Yaoi/Het" is playing genital roulette.

last edited at Feb 1, 2023 3:00PM

joined Aug 12, 2020

The story loop has a nice pause near the chapter end where the emotions abruptly change from casual to raw vulnerability. I like that. The clothing art is so good I can almost feel the fluffiness.

nekopop
joined Aug 12, 2020

I feel like this is going to work, no matter what the tags say.

Maybe it's...BLuri?

This comment was so win!

nekopop
joined Aug 12, 2020

Found another gem cruising the suicide tag.

joined Aug 12, 2020

I love the art style. My only wish is that the girls were easier to distinguish.

joined Aug 12, 2020

How glorious is this manga! It's like a science experiment to see how two people with conflicting personality disorders react when they collide head on with each other. Adachi is completely doomed to suffer in this situation. It was wonderful to see her react honestly to what is she is experiencing. The raw power of her crossing the threshold of no return with the force of a freight train had me gasping. I felt like the author took a brave step artistically with this scene and pulled it off beautifully.

I think the most fascinating part of this story is Shimamura's internal dialogue, dissecting the roles people play around her, including her own, with a cold, unflinching eye that contrasts sharply with her adorable exterior. I find her to be a bit of a non-violent psychopath. She reminds me of Patrick Bateman in American Psycho, sans the violence It's fun watching her suitors try to connect with her emotionally when we know there is nothing to connect with. If Taru-chan could read Shimamura's mind, she would probably laugh and say "wow, I dodged that bullet!" and be done with her as a romantic partner. But what if Adachi read Shimamura's mind in the gym at the start of their relationship? This girl who seemed to have the promise of saving Adachi from her empty world of nothing, only to discover that Shimamura was as empty as the world is. What would Adachi have to live for then?

nekopop
joined Aug 12, 2020
K42nwfg6z2d91

Can't argue with Mom's home cooking

nekopop
joined Aug 12, 2020
9lj7koohs7691

I'd be at this church on Sundays

joined Aug 12, 2020

I'd be lost af without that easy to understand character chart that takes up 25% of the chapter's pages.

nekopop
joined Aug 12, 2020

what is love~

Yes! Loving the emotional support credit reference!

nekopop
Image Comments 18 Aug 18:45
joined Aug 12, 2020
E6-mejkviaqfpyt-orig

Why does every lip touching scene make me pause and and fall into a dream? Not that I'm complaining....

joined Aug 12, 2020

Let's gooooooooooooooo

nekopop
joined Aug 12, 2020

If the character designs in the manga weren't as good as they are, I would have dropped this series ages ago. The appealing art is wasted on this uninspired story, but I'm too invested and I don't care anymore. I'm hooked on these cute girls.

joined Aug 12, 2020

Reading this in 2021. Page 26 is one of the greatest Yuri 69 expressions of all time. Tomo has mastered the art of depicting Yuri love making.

nekopop
joined Aug 12, 2020

I love love and I cannot have enough of this. I counted the love love units and confirmed....can't get enough.

nekopop
joined Aug 12, 2020

Another victim of sucker punch feels right here. Bumping to spread the beautiful pain.

joined Aug 12, 2020

This had me snickering.

joined Aug 12, 2020

A hundred years is a drop in the bucket in demon time.

nekopop
joined Aug 12, 2020

Hanjuku Joshi

I've liked this one. It's a cute manga and the art is distinctively sexy.

nekopop
joined Aug 12, 2020

any yuri about fujoshi

That actually sounds hilarious. I know a fujoshi or two, and they hate yuri, so seeing a yuri story with a fujoshi character would be like combining matter and anti-matter. Unsurprisingly, fujoshi is not a tag on Dynast Scans. Do you have any recommendations?

nekopop
joined Aug 12, 2020

I'm looking for people's opinion's about what they considered the best yuri stories they have read. I'm not restricting the scope to any genre or tags. The aspects of good storytelling I'm looking for are well-defined characters, excellent pacing, immersive art, minimal use of tropes, compelling plotlines, and an overall sense of respect for the reader. I want to filter out bland, unengaging, and forgettable content. It does not have to be completed, either. Thank you for your help!

These are some that I think are pretty great in terms of depth and story
Shimanami Tasogare
Ohana Hololo
Run Away With Me, Girl
Silver Gymnasium
^theres one story in here that veers off from the rest but overall the pacing is pretty good
There’s honestly a lot more I’d wanna put but these are probably my top picks that I always go back to, there are some one shots that I really like but most of them are pretty short
A Delinquent, a Transfer Student, and Their Silly Little Game
But this one’s just too cute not to add
Oop and also this If It Rains Next Week
And this 30 Minutes

Thank you for these great stories to read. I can't wait to start.

There’s honestly a lot more I’d wanna put but these are probably my top picks that I always go back to, there are some one shots that I really like but most of them are pretty short

If you have time to kill, feel free to give me them all. Don't hold back! I'm going to devour them all. While I like long stories for the simple reason that there is more to enjoy, I'll take short and sweet as well! A lot of great short stories add up to one great long one.

Just a warning there’s a lot! A couple more good one shots:

Fluffy ones
Wavering mind
True story
5 Seconds before a witch falls in love
(And the sequel)
5 Seconds before falling in love with a witch
Tonight with vanilla and chocolate mint
A cold and after that
Yururi fuwari-in this dream with you-
Animal
Fuyu no shi
I’ll bring you mille feuille
She’s so easy to read
I like your face
Light hearted ones with light drama
The heroines capture target is...
Fox princess
My unique day
Keiko and fuko and the end of the world
Sentimental beach side
More serious ones
Tender night
Lit a light
The fourth heroine
And here’s another good series
Cirque Arachne
And another one shot
Ikenai hito
Also a lot of Arata Iri’s work is really good for laughs, it’s also super sweet

Mabotabo, this is awesome! Thank you so much! My binge meter is going through the roof now. A feeding frenzy is exactly what I need right now.