ClockworkRaven
Ana_wolf
joined Jan 4, 2022

Oh gods, this is so friggin' good! <3

ClockworkRaven
Ana_wolf
joined Jan 4, 2022
Topholder

I have a feeling that once they share their first kiss in the show, or Mio gets hurt, we'll see a very aggressive Suletta.

Ana_wolf
joined Jan 4, 2022

Pseudo-confession, let's goooooooo! <3

Ana_wolf
joined Jan 4, 2022

Oh my gods will you two just kiss already! [Incomprehensible gay noises]

Ana_wolf
joined Jan 4, 2022

Best. Uncle. EVER!

ClockworkRaven
Ana_wolf
joined Jan 4, 2022
101021758_p0

With how much art there is of these two I think they are now obligated to be a couple IRL.

Ana_wolf
joined Jan 4, 2022

Oof, interrupted right before the confession. Better luck next time Minami-chan.

ClockworkRaven
Ana_wolf
joined Jan 4, 2022

Too. Fucking. CUTE! I'm gonna die. I've died from excessive cute. Sakuragi Sensei has killed me. Just leave a laptop on my grave so I can keep reading this warm, fuzzy goodness as a ghost.

ClockworkRaven
Ana_wolf
joined Jan 4, 2022
Bbubbubbobbo123-1556587202930700288-img1

These two need to be official. Full stop.

ClockworkRaven
Ana_wolf
joined Jan 4, 2022

Why you do this to our precious Uda bean?!

Ana_wolf
joined Jan 4, 2022

Best. Uncle. EVER! I love the Uncle so much, but I have a feeling that he's gonna be the one to bring the ruse to an end before Mitsuki is ready.

ClockworkRaven
Ana_wolf
joined Jan 4, 2022

Dear gods I have complicated thoughts about this as a trans woman. I'll agree with a few early comments that the author was really clumsy with how the characters were presented, the pronouns changed at the end to 'she' suggesting that like her older sister Ren is a trans girl. However the author fails to impart knowledge of trans healthcare. ie. hormones once an individual is 21 (Japanese law), and goes so far as to use the term 'Trap' which I feel is derogatory no matter who it is used for.

I thnk the story was okay and had a lot of really good potential and would encourage the author to revisit this after gaining more knowledge of trans issues, however https://dynasty-scans.com/series/fukakai_na_boku_no_subete_o is a far superior trans story since the author goes into detail about the issues that trans women and non-binary people face in Japan.

ClockworkRaven
Ana_wolf
joined Jan 4, 2022
Eoan8covgae_wsz-orig

Zaira x Lord (fem) is fucking canon as far as I'm concerned. There are even moments during the first time repeat when you meet Zaira again where the things Zaira says are gay af and the way the MC replies makes it even more gay.

ClockworkRaven
Ana_wolf
joined Jan 4, 2022
Euoiaw2xiaeprok-orig

Not Naago, it's Koyorin's WoL. She made her look very similar to Naago though, so the confusion is understandable.

ClockworkRaven
Ana_wolf
joined Jan 4, 2022

As airheads go Uda-chan is amazing, though I don't think she's as dense as she lets on. Either way I'm thinking the plot is going to a point where they will have to decide to either deny their relationship in public or embrace it and deal with any further issues together. Though I've noticed that many manga-ka that write yuri these days take into consideration the change in public opinion of LGBTQ+ issues in Japan.

Ana_wolf
joined Jan 4, 2022

OMG I'm in love with this! I can't wait to see how this progresses, and I absolutely love the use of green in the backgrounds and on the characters it just makes everything pop and feel so energetic. ^_^ <3

ClockworkRaven
Ana_wolf
joined Jan 4, 2022

Awwww! That was cute as hell <3 I know when a yuri story has really grabbed me when I'm invested enough in the characters that when they confess, or kiss, or even hold hands I get that flutter in my own heart! Mission accomplished here, that was so good. I guess now the plot switches to growing together as a couple and managing Mashiro's anemia, plus I believe Nagisa has some pretty lofty higher education and career goals so that might become a matter that they need to work out as a couple going forward.

ClockworkRaven
VAMPEERZ discussion 12 Apr 18:34
Ana_wolf
joined Jan 4, 2022

Moar? When moar?

No seriously this is so good. Vampire+yuri usually ends up pretty hit or miss. Either it's too fluffy to be belieavable or it's debauchery every other page. I'm glad this is well thought out and balanced nicely. Can't wait to read more!

Ana_wolf
joined Jan 4, 2022

Phew, I was prepared for this to go badly. I'm not always a fan of incest in manga, too often authors use it as an excuse to show mental derangment or sexual deviancy. If it's portrayed in a wholesome light, as any good yuri romance should be, then it hits differently. I was glad this had a happy, romantic ending because I was seriously gonna cry if Sayuri kissed Mikoto, she woke up and then died.

ClockworkRaven
Ana_wolf
joined Jan 4, 2022

Nagisa! You better f*cking run after your future wife or I will slap the stupid out of you!

ClockworkRaven
Beloved L discussion 17 Mar 12:56
Ana_wolf
joined Jan 4, 2022

I find it unironically sad that the manhua with an abandoment issues tag has been abandoned. I actually came across a discussion of events skimming through the comments section on the English version of the Bilibili app. I'm hoping that western popularity of GL will resurrect some of the titles that got dropped/pseudo-axed, but honestly most of the chinese comic apps seem to lean heavy into BL with no restriction and place horrendous standards of censorship on GL. /sigh. Guess we'll have to wait and see, though as a mote of hope I've noticed that LINE Webtoons (at least the western version) is starting to pick up more Chinese creators and titles, so maybe these can live again there?

Ana_wolf
joined Jan 4, 2022

This is so good, can't wait for more. Plus I love the extra bits the Knight Heron always puts at the end. I'm also realizing that the majority of the translations I've read here are Chaos Team, SAD, Knight Heron, and Cyan Steam. You all work so hard to keep us queer otaku happy, love and appreciate everything they do!

ClockworkRaven
Ana_wolf
joined Jan 4, 2022

Oh, I like this artist, they have another manga called "Schadenliebe" with the same girls (or very similar) with a similar plot but a bit darker.

Where can i find this?

Yeah looks like it's the same girls. I think the translator on these scans translated the Sen as Chi. I like this and if this has an official english along with the first part then I'll definitely support the author.

Ana_wolf
joined Jan 4, 2022

For those thinking that the author isn't focusing on the LGBTQ+ oppression, we're only four chapters in. Besides it looks like Yukari is in the closet about her sexuality, remember her family is wealthy and likely well known and well respected so she has to worry about how her actions would affect the image of her family. I think this will definitely be a plot point later on, especailly after learning that Ayu is gay and figuring out herself as well. Also we're ultimately following Ayu and she is desperately trying to forget the awful way everyone in her hometown treated her. I hope she can move past it in time, but that will probably require trusting Myaa-chan and Yukari enough to come out to them and let them support her as she grows.

As for the sunglasses, she has a blue eye and that makes her more sensative to bright light. My wife and I live in Cali and she has blue eyes, when we go out for walks (especially in summer) she can't go outside without sunglasses or it's super painful for her.

ClockworkRaven
Liberta discussion 24 Feb 05:07
Ana_wolf
joined Jan 4, 2022

The chapters may be short, but I love this so fucking much! It's so hard-boiled, the characrters are great, and the art is super clean. Can't wait for more!