Forum › Posts by sunflower delusions

sunflower delusions
Hima-ava
joined Apr 12, 2022

She's engaging in compensated parenting with Minamo's mom

sunflower delusions
Hima-ava
joined Apr 12, 2022

Looked at the chara list here, it's worse on masa_tsuka's website (more chapters, more dramatically revealles characters)

Please take care of yourself and thanks for the chapters as always.

I very much am, this is low priority. I've actually started figure skating and it's the best thing ever, but contributes to me being always busy.

Royal however is pushing for ch 45 edited...

sunflower delusions
Hima-ava
joined Apr 12, 2022

Two chapters in as many days!?

Is that allowed?

I had enough gaps in my busy schedule to edit chapters this week. (And this chapter is exciting enough to give me motivation to work on it.)
The horrible truth is that it's translated up to ch.47 I just need to edit all those translations.

last edited at Jun 17, 2023 1:01PM

sunflower delusions
Hima-ava
joined Apr 12, 2022

(not me thinking suu's mom died this whole time)

Both of the moms will, in fact, appear later in the manga.

I root for Tsubame that she will get what she want and dont kill her
I think she have felling for Tsukio and she will be with her

Bang. (79-13-5)

Also, royal is not the translator, I am, royal is the one who's still in school, not me...

sunflower delusions
Hima-ava
joined Apr 12, 2022

I mean, even in 18 Mayuki's dialogue suggests that it's a bad physical illness

sunflower delusions
Hima-ava
joined Apr 12, 2022

I'm never sure how pronoun usage works in translation, but I did notice the translation made sure that Yurika never used pronouns when talking about Reika while Chihomi kept mentioning boyfriends. Not that she couldn't be bi, of course, but the contrast made me think that her jealousy might not be romantic.

It's almost pronounless in Japanese, even with Chihomi. Yurika avoids specifically gendering her former lover, and there's not really any need for Chihomi to use pronouns as the subject is implied. Chihomi assumes that Yurika is interested in men in one statement about how all of the boys their age must seem like idiots- I just generalized that assumption and used 'boyfriend' in places where the subject was assumed.

Also, Chihomi's comments about college boys who date younger girls very much apply to Reika as well.

sunflower delusions
Hima-ava
joined Apr 12, 2022

After re reading chapter 17, it has me wondering if Tsubame might be a trans character?

When I first saw the prescription I assumed she might be the sickly type, but maybe not...

I think Tsubame just has mania symptoms. I thought it was a physical illness too at first, but we've only seen the manic fixation with learning about or becoming Tsukie.

Mayuki's dialogue in Chapter 17 implies that it is a physical illness and (looking back, I'm not sure how I picked it up the first time I read through) foreshadows that her dream is to die onstage, next to the one she loves and surrounded by people who love her

sunflower delusions
Hima-ava
joined Apr 12, 2022

I really like this series so I skimmed through the raws. And while I can't understand anything, it seems that it took 60+ chapters for the main couple to freaking finally hold hands. Also there seems to be an unexpected relationship between Himawari (Yurika's ex) and Ayame sensei.

IIRC Himawari isn't Yurika's ex, but Yurika did confess to Himawari