Forum › Posts by IzayoiRiko

D946b494cd837f1c428627ea5e516c5
joined Feb 22, 2022

Well, this chapter is actually an allusion or pastiche about Yama no Susume. You can see Ibuki wore the same clothes as Aoi, as did the bear's plot.

If you roughly browse the author's previous illustration works, it is easy to recognize that the author almost draws Ibuki similar to Aoi on purpose so far as Ibuki is simply an adult version of Aoi: Lack of social skills, gloomy and have some weird preferences.

And author literally joins in the animation producing of Yama no Susume.

joined Feb 22, 2022

I enjoy this...
You can see the garments girls wear in diversity every episode.
I think it takes lots of difficulty for the author to arrange the things that reconciled both Reality and Aesthetics.

IzayoiRiko
joined Feb 22, 2022

I'd like to say it was the work most astonished me in recent years.
It is hard for readers to imagine how exquisite and delicate the story is not only in the style of writing but also in some criticism of the real problem.
Unlike some of the current works just talk about some commonplace plot, such o this girl is so beautiful that I literally fall in love with her or I do not know what is love but I literally realized it in you.
Masatsuka Chii is devoted to portraying a story that lesbian has its untowardness relevant to secularity beneath the glorious appearance and how tortuous a girl fall in love with another girl.
Subtraction Tautology is more like a long march toward ultimate romance not by a particular subject matter or way of getting along such as student union or school festival that we've seen this countless times in other works, but in the most profound way of everyday life.