Forum › Alcohol and Ogre-girls discussion

Unnamed
joined Jul 23, 2017

No bulli smol Tanuki

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

Tanukis know the score. That's why they flee for their lives if you get near them.

My%20god
joined Dec 27, 2014

Okay so I gotta admit the Silver Bullet line was sick as shit

E: Hold on now girl you ran down the mountain specifically to get ingredients for your pun? The hell? I respect the commitment but question the judgement

last edited at Jan 30, 2023 1:17PM

Yaa%20898
joined Apr 24, 2022

always nice to see the cute art style and good story

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Hmmm hints of Naori having special powers????

Chibi_blademan
joined Jul 23, 2013

I'm really glad this series is being updated again. I'm especially glad that it seems like we're getting back to Gay Roommate Sexual Tension Chapters. Admittedly, I'm not a fan of the more action oriented chapters.

Although, I'm okay with stuff like Mikage's introduction. Things can get dire, but I prefer when the conflict either gets solved with words or turns out to not be an issue. I think the series is best when it's chill.

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

Hmmm hints of Naori having special powers????

Either that or she got outside help. I kinda hope the latter but wouldn't mind the former

last edited at Feb 2, 2023 9:10PM

Yipeevois
joined Nov 29, 2022

WOOOOOOOOOOOO 3 CHAPTERS

20180630_180023-412x427
joined Feb 25, 2014

And we're back, thank you /u/ scanlation team!

where have we heard of Aju from

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

hell yeah we return, now with an idol ogre who is kind of a shithead lmao

Yaa%20898
joined Apr 24, 2022

despite me being insane over this manga last year I kind of forgot about it but the manga was somewhat of a longing for something I had forgotten about. Like a dream you had the night prior that was tender and sweet but you could not remember those feelings. Now I have remembered my past dreams and I remember and look forward to reading this manga again. I will read up a bit on it because I forgot a bit of info about the manga but yay

Torako-okay4
joined Oct 17, 2017

Why... why this development

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

Aw, another bitch. Can't we spend some time on the relationship?

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

where have we heard of Aju from

Just to save the theorists some time, it's not a name we, the readers, have heard in prior chapters. It'll be explained in a few chapters time.

66f-1
joined Dec 27, 2020

There has been a disturbance in the force...

As if a bitch just made an appearance and won't disappear for at least 10 chapters...

Yuibless
joined Jan 30, 2017

Yeeeees! They're back!

Pinekon
joined Jan 10, 2022

It's all ogre for Naori.
Also, it's never a good idea to drive the day after heavy drinking. Even if you don't experience a crazy hangover a simple test from cops will show as if you just drank.

Surprise(2)
joined Jun 17, 2021

Ohhhh, i like this plot twist. Not an antagonistic traditional orgre, but one who really sees her worth as someone to serve them alcohol like they need.

Palucina1
joined May 26, 2020

What kind of perfume is Naori wearing? And where can I get some?

Eat%20ass
joined Aug 18, 2015

What kind of perfume is Naori wearing? And where can I get some?

I believe it's called Eau de Protagoniste.

Alan%20pequeno
joined Jun 20, 2022

omg I was re-reading this a few days ago and now it's back, my favorite drunk gay people!!!

Eat%20ass
joined Aug 18, 2015

Naori: Time to mix drinks and change lives.

66f-1
joined Dec 27, 2020

B*tch f*ck off

Sj%20celine%20icon
joined Mar 2, 2013

Naori: Time to mix drinks and change lives.

Imagine switching Jill for Naori as Mc lmao

0d9c1f8da5c68f44be466e7fdf34f353
joined Jan 13, 2015

I really hate weak willed people like her. That last page the moment she comes at me like that I would give her the middle finger and fuck combo and leave.
She has obviously an absolute trash character and just screams problems but hey MC lacks a brain when the story calls for it.

To reply you must either login or sign up.