Forum › Posts by Kitty_Kit

Kitty_Kit
Sj%20celine%20icon
joined Mar 2, 2013

Naori: Time to mix drinks and change lives.

Imagine switching Jill for Naori as Mc lmao

Sj%20celine%20icon
joined Mar 2, 2013

I didn't see Risa being in love with Ayaka as much of a twist per say and I think that's cause I was paying attention to how much she was paying attention to Ayaka. I think it would've been more of a twist if she just turned out to be violently homophobic lmao.
As cute as Risa x Ayaka could be I do very much enjoy them as friends. This may be about how crazy in love with Hiroko Ayaka is, but it'd definitely feel emptier if there weren't some nice platonic outside relationships to look at :3c

Sj%20celine%20icon
joined Mar 2, 2013

I just want them to kiss ;=v=;

Sj%20celine%20icon
joined Mar 2, 2013

This manga is so cute. I hope wherever it's going it gets all the time to get there, and isn't forced into a rushed ending.
Satisfying fluff uvu

Sj%20celine%20icon
joined Mar 2, 2013

Wow hate how badly that ending hurt me. Gosh even knowing their situation was hopeless it just was painful to see it end in Hina literally shouldering everything to the very end.

Maybe I shouldn't have read the ending while stressed out tired and depressed lmao

last edited at Feb 26, 2022 5:07AM

Kitty_Kit
Sj%20celine%20icon
joined Mar 2, 2013

What ifs really are tricky, gotta live in the present :0

Kitty_Kit
Sj%20celine%20icon
joined Mar 2, 2013

I put this on my list to send me notifs through my email. I did the biggest double take in my life when I read the mail lol.
I've been reading since the first release cause gosh this is my favorite yuru yuri pairing, but it scares me because it's been so fricking long I'm aging wtf

Kitty_Kit
Sj%20celine%20icon
joined Mar 2, 2013

I'm looking for a manga with this blonde haired girl who everyone thinks is a delinquent but is really just an awkward mangaka, she's like pseudo bullied by this rich girl who I think is the student council president???

I was trying to recommend it to a friend and I'm drawing a blank on the name ;=v=;

https://dynasty-scans.com/series/notes_from_the_garden_of_lilies

Thanks I had actually found it like right after commenting XD

Kitty_Kit
Sj%20celine%20icon
joined Mar 2, 2013

I'm looking for a manga with this blonde haired girl who everyone thinks is a delinquent but is really just an awkward mangaka, she's like pseudo bullied by this rich girl who I think is the student council president???

I was trying to recommend it to a friend and I'm drawing a blank on the name ;=v=;

Kitty_Kit
Sj%20celine%20icon
joined Mar 2, 2013

As someone who has been consuming Yuri media for upwards of 4 years now Mira is always on a hit or miss scale. personally I came here today to read something specific but, decided to check the site in general. My immediate response to seeing this was "time to prepare for a Mira work".

As an artist and someone with a stupidly specific perfectionist taste her art can just be a downright boner killer but, I never find myself ignoring her. So yeah her fun diversity with her long and short stories always gets me. DEM BALLOON TITTIES THO (I'm more of an ass girl forget the balloons at home lol).

This was short sweet and to the point and the sex is decently arousing I guess? (I mean if you're using it for fap material sure, cause I'm not hah)

At the end of the day as long as she's enjoying herself and isn't hurting people I say she's good to go.

Holy shit it's been a long time since I've commented like this.

last edited at Jul 15, 2016 6:44AM

Kitty_Kit
Opapagoto discussion 01 Sep 05:03
Sj%20celine%20icon
joined Mar 2, 2013

http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/opapagoto_ch01#47

I can't get over that panel cut-off face. LOL

Holy crap I nearly peed myself hahahaha

But anyways. I can see a lot of room for social commentary, an interesting premise, and the wife is hot. Let's see how this plays out.

I was wondering if someone had pointed that out, I nearly burst out laughing but my roommate is sleeping so I had to contain it.

Sj%20celine%20icon
joined Mar 2, 2013

I'm surprised no one posted the video for this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQk1_4ctCy4

if you want to see it in all its' glory I suggest you watch this cause the song really is.......yuri filled.

I was surprised no one posted it too! Pretty much best yuri song. Almost the sole reason I started playing School Idol Festival. The joy I feel when the song is up on daily!

When I found this song I was so surprised how straightforward it was with yuri now I can't stop listening to it XD

Sj%20celine%20icon
joined Mar 2, 2013

I'm surprised no one posted the video for this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQk1_4ctCy4

if you want to see it in all its' glory I suggest you watch this cause the song really is.......yuri filled.

Kitty_Kit
Sj%20celine%20icon
joined Mar 2, 2013

Well even for this manga that was one of the more............odd stories, they kinda skimmed over the fact she is basically a canibal now.

Yeah she kinda just realized her form of love manifests as cannibalism XD

Kitty_Kit
Sj%20celine%20icon
joined Mar 2, 2013

i like this, i know im going to flack for that but i do :P

No flack here, personally I'm not a fan of lolicon usually but this tickled my fancy with anal .x.;;

Kitty_Kit
Sj%20celine%20icon
joined Mar 2, 2013

I'm actually getting slightly put off because we're beating the whole "looks like a boy" sentiment into the ground. As an androgynous genderfluid lesbian it is really off putting to see those comments because it is a huge slap in the face by societal standards and I feel like people don't understand how detrimental that mentality is. I know that it's a preference and an opinion but when I see so many comments along the lines of "this isn't yuri that girl is basically a boy" it just feels like general disdain which is actually hurtful.

I wasn't going to say anything originally but 3 pages later we're STILL talking about it and that is concerning and as I said off putting. I know I shouldn't expect the discussion area to conform to my feelings but, I shouldn't feel ashamed or afraid when looking at comments.

Kitty_Kit
Anemone discussion 17 Jun 17:00
Sj%20celine%20icon
joined Mar 2, 2013

this is nice, I didn't expect a NSFW from Ootomo Megane

Uso Kurata, Ootomo Megane, with any luck next week we'll get Otsu Hiyori.

And from Fujieda Miyabi, we might get an actual kiss?

Ahhh I love how crisp the art is and hahaha I gotta agree with you all XD

Kitty_Kit
Citrus discussion 11 Jun 20:31
Sj%20celine%20icon
joined Mar 2, 2013

When I first read the RAWs for this chapter (read as in "looked at the pretty pictures") I thought Mei was badass and that Matsuri was just an annoying bitch but reading the translation I have to say that I agree with Matsuri to some extent. Until now Mei has been using Yuzu for her own comfort and didn't give a damn about her feelings. Hopefully that'll change in the next chapters and Mei starts fighting for Yuzu's love.

I think we can definitely say that Mei realizes she's legitimately attracted to Yuzu, both physically and emotionally. But the thing is...

For Mei, sexuality is a tool. It's a useful means of getting what she wants. She went along with the male teacher in order to protect the school. She repeatedly uses sexual gestures toward Yuzu as a way of getting her to do what Mei wants, whether kissing her to keep her quiet or attempting to seduce her to ensure she remains a source of comfort. And the same thing just happened again. Faced off against Matsuri, Mei uses her sexuality as a bludgeon to send a message to Matsuri about what belongs to her.

So even though Mei is truly attracted to Yuzu, with one exception she's only been able to employ it as a kind of bargaining chip for Yuzu's attention. The exception is the kiss at the end of chapter 8. There was no artifice or planning behind what happened there, it was spontaneous, on both sides. Mei was overtaken by genuine desire, and you see her own reaction to it. She's startled.

I don't know how she ended up like this - maybe it was the affair with the teacher, or maybe something earlier - but that's how Mei sees sexuality right now, as a means to an end. Hopefully Yuzu can help her back toward a healthier and more fulfilling sexuality. I have confidence in her.

Thanks as always for the hard work, Yuri Project.

Your interpretation of this is wonderful and I was totally thinking about this. It'd be interesting to see how Yuzu curbs and helps Mei with her sexuality.

Sj%20celine%20icon
joined Mar 2, 2013

I think people are missing something when looking at this story.
Yuriko never stated she wanted to play the princess role and while she didn't stop Koro's weird habits she never forced her into it. Koro followed her and did things for her happily, and at the end was able to openly and comfortably express her own thoughts and opinions more because they had finally connected on less of a vertical power scale.

Yuriko by the looks of it was pissed being forced into a doll position, and I think the only reason why she accepted being called cute so much by Koro is because she realized how earnest and pure her feelings were. And while people may take offense to her constantly calling her a dog I think in her own way that was her way of showing affection, seeing as she really loved that stuffed animal.

The only real reason why I find this a bit off is because Yuriko and Koro never really stated their feelings clearly which is probably why you're looking at it as aubusive.

I mean hey I'm not saying you guys have to listen to me, but I think it needs a deeper level of thought.

Yes, this is me! I finally stopped lurking and created an account just to quote you.

There's nothing wrong with wanting to be loved. Being "loved" means being "held dearly".

While adoration is more like being "worshipped and idolized".

While Koro was "worshipping and idolizing" Yuriko to an extent, it was out of genuine love and... well, if you recall how her mother treated her and how her little groupies treated her, it was what she was looking for all along.
And in that sense, Yuriko probably loves Koro for... loving her!

pssht even though she's loyal in a creepy way ~

;w; the fact that you wanted to quote me made me giddy, it seems like we're the only two thinking like this though XD

I feel the same way too many people only look at the bad side of things

When you scrape the surface of this story's possible interpretations it does look terrible and I do see a focus on the bad which is the "abuse of power through Koro's feelings"

Kitty_Kit
Sj%20celine%20icon
joined Mar 2, 2013

Dicks on page 17

:(

I had to stop for a moment to spot it, would've never noticed it without the tags.

ummmm..... that's not a dick. that's a slug-induced clitoris. so is the 'dicks on pg. 17' tag appropriate?

Well, at least hair was not the highlight like in UNDER HAIR by Alpine.

We do not speak of UNDER HAIR -shudders-

awwwww, why nawt?

cause it's unsettling >w>;;

Sj%20celine%20icon
joined Mar 2, 2013

nevermind
i.....uh....uh
what?
WHAT?!

Sj%20celine%20icon
joined Mar 2, 2013

I don't know if I want to read this, it has like every tag in the damn repertoire except for the only one I blacklist which is scat OwO

Kitty_Kit
Sj%20celine%20icon
joined Mar 2, 2013

I am more toward with crack pairing. like WeissxBlake or YangxRubby incest hah?

WeissxBlake hit me like a ton of bricks and now I can't stop shipping it, I blame tumblr XDDD

Kitty_Kit
Sj%20celine%20icon
joined Mar 2, 2013

Actually, looking more carefully at the story it's interesting how Yamashiro talks to each of her partners. With Shigure she says "I love you" several times and speaks of her being lovely and adorable. But with Fusuo, she only speaks in terms of duty and "cleansing impurity", nothing emotional at all. Her heart doesn't really seem to be in it with Fusuo the way it is with Shigure, and it seems like it it were a matter of choice she'd only be with the latter.

So maybe not as NTR as it seems? Or at least NTR with some depth to it in any case.

That's what I was thinking and it would make more sense.
Also at the point where Shigure was getting off to Fusou and Yamashiro was a tad messed up so this whole thing threw me for a loop.

Sj%20celine%20icon
joined Mar 2, 2013

Wow steamy~

This art style was pretty hard to look at. I'm not saying it's bad but there are no shadows or shading so it just looks very....bland?

Yeah, it's overly simplistic, kinda like some of the simple CGI rendered animations and games. It's almost like they traced over CG renders.

So I'm not the only one who thought that, I was wondering why it looked so awkward like CGI